Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" (30514 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by ohiku4every1(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
I talk say the man was just a zoologist doin the job of doctor

and from a swampy area of Otuoke
Oshomo bad gan
he get bad mouth die
GEJ should just lock up
this one no be Oyegun this is Osho Baba

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Oshio calling this man names will not change the fact that he is an ex president ...I mean well schooled ex president and a gentlemen ..

Well respected in the international community. .

A man of integrity and has the fear of God in him.

I will forever respect this man for his statement which says his" political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "..I wish other politician can emulate this.,

sycophancy!

keep at it.
GEaj Ma be humble but I won't buy that garbage that he was indeed a gentle man.
Whatever the case he still remains the most incompetent president Nigeria. as ever produced.

lastly, he ought to have known that Oshiomhole is an Edo son if the soil that hardly backs out if a quarrel no matter who's involved.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by chiagozien(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Because most Yoruba's irrespective of degrees know very little beyond Lagos. Only very few do. And the few who do will have worked for oil companies, cement companies , breweries or banks in SS or SE or schooled or married people from those areas.

Otherwise to them anybody beyond Ore is Igbo. I have seen many well educated diaspora Yoruba people up to PhD lump Edos, Ijaws, Efik & Akwa people together as Igbo.

Most average Yoruba will struggle to differentiate between Akwa Ibom & Calabar till today. Or between Ikwerre & Kalabari or Ogoni.

So in hating Jonathan most ignorantly believe they are hating Igbo. Yet others hate Jonathan simply because Jonathan had a big support among Igbo people. The most difficult people to correct are those who believe they know it all. I have met many Yoruba who believe being Yoruba/large ethic group and high education means they know everything more than others. But I'm often embarrassed how little they turn out to know.

Not that hating anyone, whether Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa is good in the first place. The tragedy of it all is that two progressive tribes have refused to work together. Therefore handing control of Nigeria to the conservative North.

If you follow Nairaland carefully my assertions here will not surprise you.

I say what I have seen firsthand, not told.
you are right

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by odesifo: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Adams the baboon from Etsako in edo state (smh) will also in the future turn around and insult Buhari,that's if he does not do it in the hide by now,I know him too well for that ( back stabbed) a governor that can open his rotten ugly mouth and tell his citizen to go and die (God forbid) don't worry Adam's one day na one day power must change then una go see the power of man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by writeprof(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Oshio calling this man names will not change the fact that he is an ex president ...I mean well schooled ex president and a gentlemen ..

I will forever respect this man for his statement which says his" political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "..I wish other politician can emulate this.,

Sadly, many other politicians will not emulate him as they use the blood of Nigerians to ascend to power.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Jonathan also known as Mr clueless was the most corrupt President Nigeria ever had.
nevertheless he's still the hero of the ever criminal idiotic pigs of Biafra.
come online with your brain next time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by oasis10: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Oshomole should thread with caution, this is politics, he is making too much enemies, when he tenure ends what happens, the same south is where he will stay.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by vexing(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
OSHOMOLE CAN NEVER ATTAIN GEJ FEAT IN HIS WHOLE LIFE
NOBODY KNOWS THE UGLY BABBOO OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF THIS SHIT HOLE
If GEJ SPEAK THe WHOLE WORLD LISTEN
BUT IF THE UGLY ONE FROM EDO SPEAK ONLY EDO STATE AND APC ZOMBIE LISTEN
On behalf of the good people of Edo state, I want to announce that we don't know Oshiomhole anymore. We have proudly donated him to Hausa Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Lomprico2: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Its not really an insult.

Otuoke is in the swamps, zoology is a course studied in tertiary institution.

Lets ask oshiomole what he studied in the university instead.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by yesloaded: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Bro, you are blessed. Sometimes I wonder how oshiomole becomes nlc president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Naija2mumu(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Jonathan also known as Mr clueless was the most corrupt President Nigeria ever had.
anybody behind that moniker should shut up.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nathdoug(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2018
vexing:

On behalf of the good people of Edo state, I want to announce that we don't know Oshomole anymore. We have proudly donated him to Hausa Fulani.
LOL
BROS YOU FUNNY GON

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by gbishman: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Oshomole should realise that despite politics he must accord the former President his due respect, after all he is just a party leader that is all.
I expect him threat with decorum and face the issues of his party

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Bizibi(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
A disastrous presidency.....what are we going to label the current one for?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by omolajaone: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Jonathan is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by batstan(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Gentleman my left nyash!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by danehijan: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2018
And Oshiomole is not known with any degree or expertise apart from betrayal right from his textile days as a factory unskilled worker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by truthstands01: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2018
And what's the qualification of your pay master in Aso rock.... No WAEC result, a cattle rearer. Oshiomohle should be ashamed of himself for insulting a man that said his political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Your pay master in Aso rock is known for babbon to soak in blood. The difference is too clear. Your pay master has dragged Nigeria into recession twice while Jonathan made Nigeria economy the best in Africa during the period of your so called alleged corruption. Shame on Oshiomohle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by okonyia(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2018
I think Oshomole need to be medically accessed. He is not well, and this is to show how blind the party he leads is not well also. I Wonder how Tinubu and all the personalities I APC allow this arrogant to be a party leader. This Ape like human, was helped to win election as a governor, but today he betrayed his own house and is been calling names. He should not forget that his files is there to be treated, he should not think, he is free yet,yes he might be free today but tomorrow is another day. The world bank money he borrowed, and other money is borrowed is killing EDO state today. Hiding under APC will not save you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by ChiefSweetus: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Look at this failed apprentice of a cretin that killed his first wife. Your progeny will never achieve GEJ's academic or leadership records. Bastàrd oracle-looking crook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

You had to choose an English Moniker to show your foolery
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by batstan(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2018
grin
silastemplar:
you are too simple and emotional for Nigerian politics. I suggest you rather pay attention to fantasy movies and some of these indian soaps on Zee world.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by technicallyrich(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
Why do yorubas hate Goodluck a south south?

I thought is only igbos this people hate.
maybe i should ask my ijaw brother tonye,nengibo and other ssners.
there is these biafran(ss and se) that it is only a folish child that thinks that someone who dont like his father or family will like him
yorub ass hates ss and se becuase will are blessed
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by technicallyrich(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:

maybe i should ask my ijaw brother tonye,nengibo and other ssners.
there is these biafran(ss and se) that it is only a folish child that thinks that someone who dont like his father or family will like him
yorub ass hates ss and se becuase will are blessed
i am ijaw and prouldly a biafran
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by mrfreemind: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
zoology is a profession undertaken by people with intellectual minds in an higher institution of learning where decorum abounds.

meanwhile buhari whom this midget defends is just a local cattle rearer filled with emptiness and lifelessness .

there is no different between them Jonathan study about animal and buhari is rearing animal

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by chriskosherbal(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
silastemplar:
you are too simple and emotional for Nigerian politics. I suggest you rather pay attention to fantasy movies and some of these indian soaps on Zee world.
my simplicity and been emotional as you claim has no relationship at all with what I wrote cos that's the simple truth ..

Let me ask you a question :

If the roles were reversed and Gej was the one contesting in 2015 given that it was PMB that was the president at that time, do you think he would have honourably declare GEJ the Winner even if counting was still in progress given all the facts that GEJ has won already or even if it was Oshio he would have said that ..

Do you know why cos they are power drunk...a gentleman is a gentleman anyday,anytime ....The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits -Albert Einstein.

I won't trade words/insult with you cos I don't have that time ...don't try me bro cos I will .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Ikpongiton: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
oshiomole is a motor park union chairman and a semi illiterate,and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by excel101(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
bender79:
Hypocrites are pained and yet it is acceptable when ffk doles out his insults on pmb.
They're calling personalities with integrity, you're mentioning lifeless cow with empty head.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by musamukhtar71: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
zoology is a profession undertaken by people with intellectual minds in an higher institution of learning where decorum abounds. Meanwhile buhari whom this midget defends is just a local cattle nearer filled with emptiness and lifelessness. Oshio calling this man names will not change the fact that he is an ex president ...I mean well schooled ex president and a gentlemen ..Well respected in the international community. .A man of integrity and has the fear of God in him. I will forever respect this man for his statement which says his" political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian, I wish other politician can emulate this.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by engrjacuzzi: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oshiomole is a mad man with highest pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Lexomacy: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:

your assumption is wrong, maybe your fellow nairalander......my mum even vote for Dr Goodluck in the last general election.....whoever told you yoruba hate ibo is deceiving u, mayb u should meet real yoruba and not nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.