Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" (30494 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Curry30: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
zoology is a profession undertaken by people with intellectual minds in an higher institution of learning where decorum abounds.

meanwhile buhari whom this midget defends is just a local cattle rearer filled with emptiness and lifelessness .

You just made my day grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IsraelSongz: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
If You ask me, I think that's a better profile than being a lifeless cowrist from the swamps of Duara.

Mtceww.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Onogiede(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
On behalf of the good people of Edo state, I want to announce that we don't know Oshomole anymore. We have proudly donated him to Hausa Fulani...they have charm & turn his face to be evil violent type..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by ogbonti: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
oshiomole the dwai dwai tailor who attended adult literacy insulting a Ph.D holder? issokay grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by jk1e(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
At least he is educated,phd holder from uniport which school did you attend?I listened to the debate of your second term in office as GOVERNOR of the state.you were ask to state your degree s but you couldn't even name one rather you started saying how you have been fighting for the voiceless as a child.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
bender79:
Hypocrites are pained and yet it is acceptable when ffk doles out his insults on pmb.

pmb was, is and will continue to be a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
I blame Dr. GEJ for stooping so low to reply this stupid man. APC should take oshiomole to a psychiatrist because he is gradually running mad

This is the one GEJ should not and obviously will not reply.

As for the accusation that GEJ started vote buying in Nigeria, A reply was absolutely necessary.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by popsyleo1: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
I never know Osho is mad. This is why we should vote them out

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by drdanny(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
zoology is a profession undertaken by people with intellectual minds in an higher institution of learning where decorum abounds.

meanwhile buhari whom this midget defends is just a local cattle rearer filled with nepotism,emptiness and lifelessness .

I want to buy you a bottle of Champagne for this beautiful piece!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by AndriaRich(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
1kingwriter:
What will life be like for Oshiomole when his tenure as APC chairman ends?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Cantonese: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hahahahaha. Thank God Jonathan is a zoologist from the swamps of Otuoke. You nko? tailor from Iyamho! Look at your face. Do you not think you should be kept in a zoo for people to pay and watch? You cannot claim that you are not corrupt. You used Edo state funds to build a university in your town Iyamho. What do you call that? All that you preached as a labour leader have become completely the opposite of what you have been practising as a politician. You fought Obasanjo over fuel. Today your party fixed fuel at 145 yet the heavens have not fallen. Nigerian under APC has become poverty stricken and ranked among the poorest countries in the world. You are your group feed fat on the people and get richer daily. For now who can probe you ex governors in the APC who possibly looted the accounts of their states? Surely one day it will be your turn to report to EFCC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by ogatboy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Jonathan also known as Mr clueless was the most corrupt President Nigeria ever had.
nevertheless he's still the hero of the ever criminal idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Most corrupt?? And this government is what?? I guess the word is not in the dictionary. When APC finishes Nigeria, we wont be able to recover

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

Hope it made your forehead darker?
It made your head flatter

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
I blame Dr. GEJ for stooping so low to reply this stupid man. APC should take oshiomole to a psychiatrist because he is gradually running mad

Oshiomole said the truth, and truth is always hurt. Jonathan had laid down wrong foundation in Nigeria as far as votes buying is concerned. He had raised the bar to an all time insane level! A whole 2.1 billion dollars!
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by FestusIrohigbe: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Oshio calling this man names will not change the fact that he is an ex president ...I mean well schooled ex president and a gentlemen ..

Well respected in the international community.

I didn't see name calling up there at all. Jonathan was a zoologist, he was from Otuoke and a swampy area. If anyone should be accused of name calling, that should go to Jonathan.

A man of integrity and has the fear of God in him.

I will forever respect this man for his statement which says his" political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "..I wish other politician can emulate this.,

A man with integrity and fear of God wouldn't steal 2.1 billion dollars under the guise of fighting Boko Haram and then secretly used the such money for his reelection bid.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Born2Breed(f): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Neither a flat, cone or your floor-hitting head.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by AdamuAudu: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
Very perfect response from you. If one should look at Oshiomole, there is visually no human stance in him. Why should GEJ come so low to answer a man who is generally acliamed as the most urgly man. Wifeless chairman for that man

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by udyraph(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
The mistake the ex president made was stooping low to respond to this black devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
I thought APC came for Change? Vote buying started with Jonathan and continued with you guys. Now where is the change that APC confused themselves with?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by AdamuAudu: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Oshio calling this man names will not change the fact that he is an ex president ...I mean well schooled ex president and a gentlemen ..

Well respected in the international community. .

A man of integrity and has the fear of God in him.

I will forever respect this man for his statement which says his" political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian "..I wish other politician can emulate this.,
In the case of Buhari, even the blood of a million innocent Nigerians are just nothing. Imagine, our own fighter jet took off from where it was packed, went straight to one of the IDPs, aimed at them fired and bumbarded them thus killing them in their thousand. Tufiakwa to Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
asokoromadam:

You had to choose an English Moniker to show your foolery
English Moniker bawo? na so you stupid reach?
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by isaacojih: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
I don't know why a democrat like GEJ wasted his time in replying a tout like Oshiomhole, Oshiomhole is always disgracing himself, his party, his family and the entire people of Edo state, i don't know why impulsitivity has taking all over his sense, he always talk before he thinks. APC and all their members are just scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Legendkid: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Jonathan also known as Mr clueless was the most corrupt President Nigeria ever had.
nevertheless he's still the hero of the ever criminal idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Hey, spot the first fool of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

If you observe i don't engage people like you
Stay off my mention
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by signeddocuments: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jonathan 1:1 oshiomole ............................... live
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Born2Breed(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mahsums:

If you observe i don't engage people like you
Stay off my mention

Mind the way you hit your head on the floor....you may just end up like this.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
English Moniker bawo? na so you stupid reach?
You blind ni ?
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by rhames(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:

He's gone bananas
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Danaire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingosytex:

Walahi Talahi!
I join you to blame him fa. How could he have let dis street urchin to open his smelling gutter mouth to talk about/to him?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 3:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Mahsums:

why are Yorubas and Fulanis part of the country sef?, these migrants do not mean well for this country at all maybe it is because they have their countries of origin as their alternative get away countries when this country burns, eg Togo/Benin Republic for Yorubas AND Chad/Niger for the Fulanis.. Just saying..

Yorubas and Fulani immigrants dont mean well for Nigeria..
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 4:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Born2Breed:

Hehehehe tiri gboza for the bold there..
U mean Muslim Afonja? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Timi Frank: “You Blackmailed Jonathan, Used And Dumped By APC” / Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.