Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? (14041 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by xbernardx(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rottymy:
Please, for those that are familiar with Suleja, what are your positive and negative side of staying in Suleja? Kindly drop a point for someone that may wants to move in to the city. Thanks

Funny question, suleja Sha

Bad road
Many slums
Congested house
Many agberos in all parks
Big market
Blocking of road for prayer on fridays
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Officialpsammie(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
U say?? grin all these girls way dey cover all their body with hijab. It's only eyes you'll see
Maski87:
Lots of fine girls

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Officialpsammie(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was born and brought up here, did nursery, primary, secondary and I'm currently doing my NYSC here. Great town, different tribes here, football here is so lit, nice and helpful people, very affordable stuffs here. problem is just water and bad road

horladeji80:
For real? We made FP! ��
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by gidjah(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Volatility at its peak ,plenty religioiud motions ,bigots, sadists and very myopic set of of nothetners .
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by iomoge2(f): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
festwiz:
It's NGN150. Zuba is in Abuja. tongue
even 100 naira. Lol
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by drizzle25(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
@ rottmy.
If you don't have a car . it's a no no.
If you close late . you find it hard getting a bus @ nite. A lot of people @ bus stop

If you are looking for affordable accommodation . check out "gishiri" . a settlement by Nicon junction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by SageTravels: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
abdulwastecx:
Suleja is a nice to live but you have to choose your area very well.
I will advise anyone coming down here to look out for the following area
1. Low-cost GRA Suleiman barrau way
2. Back of Sarafina
3. APC quarters
5 Low-cost Kwamba
6. B division
7. Back of begger paint

In some of these areas, you will have access to all the basic infrastructure like road, pipe-borne and relatively stable electricity
You will need to have a car because there is no mass transportation system in place, unless if you are comfortable with comfortable with a motorcycle.

Food is cheap, accommodation is affordable, good schools are relatively affordable and if you are male, you will find a lot of crazy football lover to hang out with during the weekends

Places to avoid are the old section of the town dominated by the core Northerners because we have lots of uneducated, drug abuser youth in these areas.

You will definitely enjoy your stay here

Where is begger paint pls
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Gaddaffi121(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nice town. Low crime rate. Big international market. Good schools. Cheap food $ accommodation. Bad roads.

Anything away from the above points is a lie. I live here in suleja.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Gaddaffi121(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
SageTravels:

Before Cantoma bridge..after barracks along madalla- rafinseyin road.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by banhammy: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
There's cheap accommodation at Suleja.
Two bedroom flat goes for 150k.
Decent ones
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by toluxa1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
davjos:

Seluja to abuja #200 Y pple Giv wromg information for Gos sake

Depends on where you're going in Abuja Mr I too know.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
toluxa1:
Houses are relatively cheap, food is cheap, proximity to Abuja. N200 to Abuja.
suleja to berger na N250
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
drizzle25:
@ rottmy.
If you don't have a car . it's a no no.
If you close late . you find it hard getting a bus @ nite. A lot of people @ bus stop

If you are looking for affordable accommodation . check out "gishiri" . a settlement by Nicon junction.
who dey tell u dat 1? 70% of settlers here work in town... no matter how late it is u'll always get a vehicle to zuba @ least & u'll certainly get a vehicle to suleja
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
SageTravels:

d settlement bte barracks & b division... datz were i stay.... u can follow dere to a village called chaza as well
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rottymy:
Please, for those that are familiar with Suleja, what are your positive and negative side of staying in Suleja? Kindly drop a point for someone that may wants to move in to the city. Thanks
born & breed in suleja (spend over 26yrs) derez notin to fear bro.... jst mind ur business, itz a peaceful town, u rarely hear abt religious fights...life is reasonably cheap.... d the road traffic is far beta dan maraba nyanya
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by nickxtra(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rottymy:

Pros: Suleja is a brother to Abuja and Lokoja
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by ibukunmazada(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pls, is there anyone who has idea of where and cost of a plot of land that can be acquire or lease in industry estate of Abuja for sme factory. I intend setting up a brick factory in abuja

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by toluxa1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
NemzySeries:

suleja to berger na N250

Suleja to Kubwa na how much?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by drizzle25(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
@ rottmy. Let us run this case scenario. You are single and you work with the government.
I
In suleja self contain is 80,000/ annum .
Transport to berger/ town- 250
To and fro- #500.
22 working days-#11,000
I year- #132,000 ( transport)
Total- #212,000

Another case
Say gisiri.(nicon junction
Self contain #130,000
T.p to work -150
To and fro - #300
22 working days- #6,600
I year- #79,200
Total- #209,200

You will pay more by living @ suleja the transport costs creep gradually, hence you mite not notice.
(did they tell you its over 40km from berger.) .

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Prinsco1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
I grew up there... quite peaceful...low cost of living... no white collar jobs available unless you wish to work in Abuja ... strictly business
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Ubah199(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
On your mark get set let us go to suleja I no go tire suleja race lol
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Birkhof(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2018
I've been in Suleja all my life. Food is cheap, lot of fine girls and good people. But beware of ZARA and the KWARO {the uneducated drug abusers}
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Birkhof(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2018
A lot of knife choking n zara[force u to give up ur stuffs, mostly cells and money] going on in the night,
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Birkhof(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2018
toluxa1:

long bus na N100. Others N200
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Birkhof(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2018
NemzySeries:

who dey tell u dat 1? 70% of settlers here work in town... no matter how late it is u'll always get a vehicle to zuba @ least & u'll certainly get a vehicle to suleja
seems lyk ure a suleja person than i am
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2018
toluxa1:

150....sum greedy drivers charge 200 sha but 150 on a normal
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Birkhof(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2018
Officialpsammie:
I was born and brought up here, did nursery, primary, secondary and I'm currently doing my NYSC here. Great town, different tribes here, football here is so lit, nice and helpful people, very affordable stuffs here. problem is just water and bad road

we have been taught to trek the bad roads. We trode any where as jesus did

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2018
drizzle25:
@ rottmy. Let us run this case scenario. You are single and you work with the government.
I
In suleja self contain is 80,000/ annum .
Transport to berger/ town- 250
To and fro- #500.
22 working days-#11,000
I year- #132,000 ( transport)
Total- #212,000

Another case
Say gisiri.(nicon junction
Self contain #130,000
T.p to work -150
To and fro - #300
22 working days- #6,600
I year- #79,200
Total- #209,200

You will pay more by living @ suleja the transport costs creep gradually, hence you mite not notice.
(did they tell you its over 40km from berger.) .
i hope food is equally cheaper dere
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Birkhof:
seems lyk ure a suleja person than i am
not rili.... i was jst born dere..... Nov 2nd wud make me 28yrs in suleja....
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by NemzySeries(m): 12:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Birkhof:
A lot of knife choking n zara[force u to give up ur stuffs, mostly cells and money] going on in the night,
dat 1 is not common to jst suleja na.... e dey happen everywhere & itz not that common... na boys wey dey hungry 2wards sallah period dey do dat 1 & na 4 all dos slum neighnourhoods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line / Free Train Ride On Lagos-abeokuta Yet To Commence / Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.