Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? (14014 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Rottymy: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Please, for those that are familiar with Suleja, what are your positive and negative side of staying in Suleja? Kindly drop a point for someone that may wants to move in to the city. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Alejoc(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Make una come gist us o o
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by hyfr(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
One important thing I’ve heard about suleja Is :
Availability and low prices of foodstuffs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by gbaskiboy: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Me too want to know
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by inception101(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Relatively cheap to leave in, better if you have your own car. Just be careful with the extreme Islamist and you will be okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Lilshesh(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suleja is a very nice place to live, I've been staying for the past 14 years

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by toluxa1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Houses are relatively cheap, food is cheap, proximity to Abuja. N200 to Abuja.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by horladeji80(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
For real? We made FP! ��

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Piroskeey: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you take alcohol then think very well because na only army's Barack you can drink without fear. But life is ok thr but always avoid nights movement unless abuja main town good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by timilehin95(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
All i know abt dat area is dat it was colonized by a yoruba guy named Sule, in year 1800 sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by millionboi2: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
I miss suleja

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
I thought someone asked this question recently.

BTW, I used to go there (Suleja Market) to buy cloth materials for my designer to sew "senator" for me, because it is cheaper there. It is the ABA we have in Abuja and environs. Many people live there but work in Abuja.

It is like a suburb in Abuja (less developed area). I guess food items are cheap there. Igbo boys de hustle wella there.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by CheapDataGuy: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
DISADVANTAGE
Old houses,
Over populated
Bad Roads plus are always busy and place is noisy.
Their election always end with fight m

ADVANTAGE
low cost of food
Low cost of accommodation.
So many things are cheap there

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by taurus21: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bad roads, bad roads, bad roads and sometimes no road. And FYI suleja is still in the 20th century. Nothing works there... get ready to provide yourself with basically everything, no pipe borne water in most parts and the light situation is very terrible.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by AlphLukau: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
No There ... I See .
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by abdulwastecx(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suleja is a nice to live but you have to choose your area very well.
I will advise anyone coming down here to look out for the following area
1. Low-cost GRA Suleiman barrau way
2. Back of Sarafina
3. APC quarters
5 Low-cost Kwamba
6. B division
7. Back of begger paint

In some of these areas, you will have access to all the basic infrastructure like road, pipe-borne and relatively stable electricity
You will need to have a car because there is no mass transportation system in place, unless if you are comfortable with comfortable with a motorcycle.

Food is cheap, accommodation is affordable, good schools are relatively affordable and if you are male, you will find a lot of crazy football lover to hang out with during the weekends

Places to avoid are the old section of the town dominated by the core Northerners because we have lots of uneducated, drug abuser youth in these areas.

You will definitely enjoy your stay here

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Aden777(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's a nice place... If na Bleep u want, then u are going to d right place... From Kwamba (which is at d outskirt) to Rafin Sanyin to Madalla... No dulling...
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Maski87: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lots of fine girls

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why not just stay in Abuja instead? Even if it is satellite areas in Abuja! SULEJA is not just it. It is like Mowe equivalent of "Lagos"

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by OfficialSam(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Aden777:
It's a nice place... If na Bleep u want, then u are going to d right place... From Kwamba (which is at d outskirt) to Rafin Sanyin to Madalla... No dulling...

Creepy child cry
We are talking about progress, you are here talking about bleep. Receive sense in Jesus name! cry

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Aden777(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
OfficialSam:

Creepy child
undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by horladeji80(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pros:
Affordable accommodation
Proximity to Abuja
Low cost of living
Job opportunities in Abuja
Good and affordable schools
Presence of the second biggest market in Niger State
High level of commercial activities
Opportunity to enroll for Postgraduate programmes in IBB University
Low crime rate

Cons:
Not a cosmopolitan town
Existence of some level of religious bigotry amongst its residents
No recreational sites
Very few job opportunities in Suleja

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by davedan88(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
it's a gud town to stay land is cheap and very affordable. their market is also very good. I have stay there over 15years.. cost of living is relatively ok
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by larex007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
DISADVANTAGE
Old houses,
Over populated
Bad Roads plus are always busy and place is noisy.
Their election always end with fight m

ADVANTAGE
low cost of food
Low cost of accommodation.
So many things are cheap there

I stayed in APC quarters Suleja... Stop the lies.....

20hrs power supply, Clean water, security, less populated....
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by albaniy1: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Meaning you want to go MARKET be that.....

Their youths are the second arrogant youths in Niger state kontagora is no. 1
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by festwiz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just live in areas close to or around Kaduna Road such as Bakin-Iku, CheChenia, Gwazunu or Zuma Barracks. There is 24hrs water supply. Power supply on some lines is 24hrs (33KVA Transmission) but if your house is on the 11KVA line that's 12hrs of power for you. The trunk b road leading from Suleja Junc. all the way to IBB Market and Suleiman Barau road are in good condition.

Food, accommodation and schools are very cheap. There is little to no rec activities though due to Sharia law prevailing in the region. Don't live in areas like Church Road or Madalla or Rafin saye or Jubilee or Kwamba.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
toluxa1:
Houses are relatively cheap, food is cheap, proximity to Abuja. N200 to Abuja.
Seluja to abuja #200 Y pple Giv wromg information for Gos sake
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by ZarahBuhari: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
davjos:

What's the correct figure please?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by dokyOloye: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lilshesh:
Suleja is a very nice place to live, I've been staying for the past 14 years
But is volatile.
Suleja where they block federal highway during Friday prayers
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by Factfinder1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thieves, thugry and don't liv there

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Living In Suleja? by festwiz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
davjos:

It's NGN150. Zuba is in Abuja. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Train Services Resume On Kaduna-Abuja Route With Low Passenger Turnout / FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.