Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (46700 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by chiagozien(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Royal789:
That's the Spirit but let's not do this on election day.

No election come 2019.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Only WHAT HAPPENED TO ABACHA is the only solution to our present dilemma, not PVC because The Election will be rigged neat.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by mutvy: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2018
One day is not enough please stay at home for one year. REBELLIOUS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Luckyabuchi(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow this is impressive I wish my fellow ibos in Lagos and other state could join. This is really awesome
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Luckyabuchi(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2018
mutvy:
One day is not enough please stay at home for one year. REBELLIOUS PEOPLE.
why is this paining you wetin come be your headache?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by wencesolo(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Afonjas can not be happy with this development! Because they are bunch of traitors, cowards n slaves of the northern region. Abu m onye igbo!! If you d vex, jump enter ya lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Sai IGBO

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2018
chairman00100:

sane people all over the world are listening

The western powers are not listening because they hate the igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by achi4u(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2018
The message has been passed.

Even Dave Umahi will understand cheesy

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Iceman2017(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2018
ProsperOkec:
IPOB are burning trucks in Oyigbo Rivers state. Timber bus stop precisely. After Yam zone.

Please someone should in Oyigbo should upload pictures pls. I can't go outside due to the soldiers there.
What's your point?
You said something as if you are certain but no pictorial evidence. You are here telling us to go there to upload pictures.
You just made this statement to deceive gullible men like you and also to justify your believe that ipob is.not a peaceful group.
Shame on you!

I spit on you!
You are heartless
You are not human

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by limeta(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
No involve my state for this rubbish oo

Yr slaved state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by GaggleNSwallow: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Abagworo:
Too early. Go back now and get updates
[/s]

I knew this would hurt you deeply, Foooooolani man.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
they shud try this on oil mill market day, it has brought sanity on the roads, never thought these guys would leave their shops closed for a minute.

IPOD amaka.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
These people are sending a message and I respect them for that******make your point peacefully!
I didn't come here to make any comment, but your comment have implicated me to' and I love you.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by mrdna(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
We the people. Na referendum dey rush we

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Danchibez: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Edifyer:
SIT AT HOME FOR ETERNITY... NOTHING WILL CHANGE.... IS YOU THAT WILL PAY THE PRICE
go and commit suicide if u like, stop hating Igbos cooperation

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
limeta:

Yr slaved state
If we are slaves to nigeria then i guess you people are slaves to kanu and IPOB after all slaves are dogs to their masters and know the consequences of disobedience right?

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ariesbull: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Etogist:
God bless Biafra. We can never apologise for being Biafrans.

They said that Igbo love money yet over and over they left their businesses to sit at home . That's noble

They also said that Igbo don't have a unity of purpose yet they were united from Asaba to PH , from Aba to Enugu, From Onitsha to Owerri to send a message nicely ...they sat at home !

They said that Igbo don't work together and they can't he united yet we have seen people leave their job , schools and all whatnot to respect the death ...as a result of Biafra !

Just like saying that I shouldn't remember my aunts and uncles that died in the war. The Jews do remember holocaust.

There are things that you don't wish away and you can't beat a child and still not tell the child to cry....an Igbo adage.

So if 14th of September is a day that we want to remember and mourn those of us that departed ! Please let the Igbo be

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by obembet(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nice pls
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yankee101: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Drnice2:
We Stand For BIAFRA!!!

Meanwhile, the person in Aso Rock is "Jubrin." [s]No wonder Trump saw the impersonator instead of exposing him, he diplomatically called him "lifeless." To tell you all you have a Jubrin and not Buhari.[/s]

Please don't edit what I said If you must quote me
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by SirLakes: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
No violence smiley

Good one ...... They are tired of this shiit hole

Free 'em

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by akdjr(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
This people just like making themselves good for Nigerian Govt sacrifice. The gate man in my office who was among those that fought the war, said anyone who knows how IBO's were killed and the genocide idea Awolowo gave Gowon will not even mention the word Biafra in his/her entirely life. He told me how IBO's feed on leaves they found edible as a result of hunger.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by sandra50(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
I'm in my house.. buhari boys come and drag me out then you tell me where to go to or better still..take me to where you want me to go to and bring me back.ndi apiri api.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
federal housing estate Onitsha is on completion lock down, holy trinity, ogbe umu Onitsha, ogbe ndida etc also looks like ghost towns. 100% achieved.
100% indeed, go to Awka road and tell us what all those keke and private cars are doing along the road
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm hearing the zoo security agents blowing siren up and down in Onitsha looking for what I cannot ascertain.

Igbos don't talk the walk, THEY WALK THE TALK.

Ümü Chineke, Udo Dįrį Unu

Beyond this PVC should speak loudest come 2019!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by madridsta007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yankee101:
It's effective but you're impoverishing your own people by reducing their quantity and quality of commerce.

Redirect this energy. But I no go talk how. Use wisdom

LOL.
If the South Africans redirected their energy they would have still been under the cruel regime that was apartheid.

Nigerians need to go for a mass study of democracy and democratic tenets to South Africa, at the very least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
100% indeed, go to Awka road and tell us what all those keke and private cars are doing along the road

No one expects 100% compliance so long as the point is made !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by pawesome(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Then after this sit at home shiiii, what next?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
akdjr:
This people just like making themselves good for Nigerian Govt sacrifice. The gate man in my office who was among those that fought the war, said anyone who knows how IBO's were killed and the genocide idea Awolowo gave Gowon will not even mention the word Biafra in his/her entirely life. He told me how IBO's feed on leaves they found edible as a result of hunger.

No pain no gain my brother.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ariesbull: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
akdjr:

Ibo man your gateman....lol

Can we try another lie Biko

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by DeBiafran: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Crying more than the bereaved. Is it your impoverishment?

Yankee101:
It's effective but you're impoverishing your own people by reducing their quantity and quality of commerce.

Redirect this energy. But I no go talk how. Use wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
ariesbull:

They said that Igbo love money yet over and over they left their businesses to sit at home . That's noble

They also said that Igbo don't have a unity of purpose yet they were united from Asaba to PH , from Aba to Enugu, From Onitsha to Owerri to send a message nicely ...they sat at home !

They said that Igbo don't work together and they can't he united yet we have seen people leave their job , schools and all whatnot to respect the death ...as a result of Biafra !

Just like saying that I shouldn't remember my aunts and uncles that died in the war. The Jews do remember holocaust.

There are things that you don't wish away and you can't beat a child and still not tell the child to cry....an Igbo adage.

So if 14th of September is a day that we want to remember and mourn those of us that departed ! Please let the Igbo be

Let the PVC also be unanimous come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.