Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (46721 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Pacesetter123(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Demolaeby:
We must
If this scenes are real,then this is man inhumanity to man .
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Tobest150(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by 3Ceagle(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
akdjr:
This people just like making themselves good for Nigerian Govt sacrifice. The gate man in my office who was among those that fought the war, said anyone who knows how IBO's were killed and the genocide idea Awolowo gave Gowon will not even mention the word Biafra in his/her entirely life. He told me how IBO's feed on leaves they found edible as a result of hunger.

You are as big as you aspiration, If the gate man and others of his like and level of thinking want to remain like this. that is their own problem. Nigerians said the IPOB were insulting and aggressive, now they devise a peaceful means you are antagonizing them . Everyday you hear people lamenting on radio programs about the problems of the Nigeria state yet nobody wants to stick out their neck to demand for a change. Do you think good governance will be handed to you without struggle? Check world over, it is mass action that get the powers that be to relinquish power to the people. I want a better country for my children and It does not matter where, when or how I die, who knows where, how and when he or she dies. Biafra mean self determination, some see it as restructuring and some others see it as disintegration of Nigeria, where ever you belong do something positive to make the country better. You cannot say that people get killed in battles, then you wont go to war, it's a proverb

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ariesbull: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
akdjr:
Go to Mamsamkay in Beger olowora oposite E-Moneys house and ask who the security/gateman is. quote author=ariesbull post=71191960]

Ibo man your gateman....lol

Can we try another lie Biko

Now you are talking....e money

Are you e money
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by chudi55: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Passovile:
They make these sacrifices to pass a message but who is listening?
the world is listening at large but no action yet
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by akdjr(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Guy do u read to understand at all? I said my office is direct opposite E-money house and the IBO man work with us as a security man. quote author=ariesbull post=71195691]

Are you e money [/quote]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by akdjr(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Do u always understand when read? I said the company where the IBO man work as security is direct opposite E-Money house.
ariesbull:

Are you e money
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Obdk: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Somewhere in Nnewi

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ariesbull: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
akdjr:
Do u always understand when read? I said the company where the IBO man work as security is direct opposite E-Money house.

Okay the Ibo man...that's great. I was thinking you said Igbo

Bye

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by limeta(f): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=71191048]If we are slaves to nigeria then i guess you people are slaves to kanu and IPOB after all slaves are dogs to their masters and know the consequences of disobedience

Boo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Banmeallday: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by gidgiddy: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
The funny thing about all of this is that Nigeria cannot do anything to show the world that they are united. But if IPOB does something to show they are united, such as successful sit at home, Nigerians get angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by igwe4king(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
is time to go.give us our freedom FG keep your Nigeria
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Boycott the election and see them panic

They’re not gonna panic. That way they’ll only remain in power longer. Use the PVC. Be strategic!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Ricky97(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Today was indeed an interesting one. I have been indoors since morning here in Awka reading "There was a country" by the late revered author China Achebe and intermittently checking the internet for updates on the sit at home. As I read all the details contained in this Wonderful book, it feels like I'm in 1967 witnessing the events taking place in Biafra. Igbos really suffered in the hands of these wicked people with absolute support from Britain and Russia. Nigeria needs to apologize to the Igbos in other for them to have a sense of belonging in a country in which they are part of.
In page 227/228 of the book above, a sentence really got me emotional and captured it all. It went thus "...we would have to adjust to the realities and consequences of a Nigeria that did not appeal to us any longer. Nigeria had not succeeded in crushing the spirit of the Igbo people, but it had left us indigent, stripped bare, and stranded in the wilderness." End of quote. Considering that these events took place almost fifty years ago yet the Igbos have remained resolute in their agitations for Biafra goes to show that it would never end unless it is granted to them. The problem is that Nigeria is being ruled by very dull people, because intelligent people would have either granted the Igbo people semi autonomy to have Biafra and still be under Nigeria union or grant all the six regions autonomy. We surely can't continue like this as a country because Nigeria will collapse under the weight of its numerous problems that keeps multiplying with each passing day.
Umunne'm the time is NOW for our voices to be heard, this isn't the same country that our brother Zik fought for.

NIGERIA has indeed failed the IGBOS.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by gidgiddy: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2018
May the souls of all those killed by the Nigerian state in operation Python dance last year only because they protested for freedom rest in peace

Amen

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2018
comodo:

The man wey dey live for Onitsha & Oyigbo. I salute. Once u hear IPOB na so u go rush in begin spread lies like say tomorrow no dey.
You wey dey live for Oshodi-Lagos and Kano, tell us the truth.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
May the souls of all those killed by the Nigerian state in operation Python dance last year only because they protested for freedom rest in peace

Amen
I hope you are in the SE for now because the python is about to start twerking
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:37am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
No involve my state for this rubbish oo
You can make your point without calling Biafra rubbish, nobody called your stupid state rubbish!!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

You can make your point without calling Biafra rubbish, nobody called your stupid state rubbish!!!
Only jobbless youths and ignorant people parade for biafra
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Only jobbless youths and ignorant people parade for biafra
That's not true, only shortsighted Zombies stick to one failing Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Sorry only those who like unity ever wondered why the world has germany,usa,france,britian,china as its leaders?because those people rather come together and share ideas than fight this is why african can never catch the whites because of lack of unity and ideas BLACK MAN will always be BLACKMAN
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Sorry only those who like unity ever wondered why the world has germany,usa,france,britian,china as its leaders?because those people rather come together and share ideas than fight this is why african can never catch the whites because of lack of unity and ideas BLACK MAN will always be BLACKMAN
No man, those people have a very high IQ compared to an average Fulani and Almajiri Northerner who only understands one Nigeria as Hausa man occupying Aso Rock. They have messed up this country right from Independence till date and you expect me to subscribe to a foreseen steady suffering and backwardness for my lineage all in the name of unity?? Are you thinking about your own personal future generation at all?? Hmm it baffles me that one would think Nigeria will be better with Hausa Fulani as part and parcel of it, lets tell ourselves the truth for once!. Those people do not have anything to offer in leadership but would rather cling unto power and impoverish the populace than allow a progressive person pilot the affairs of the nation, thats why we are where we are today just tell yourself the truth for ONCE MAN!!. The same way we were clamoring and begging people not to vote for Buhari but Yorubas who think they know yet know nothing voted massively for Buhari, now see the state of the economy of the nation Nigeria.. When something happens to you 1,2,3,4,5,6....... times and you are still bent on maintaining the status quo it means your IQ is less than that of a monkey, at least a monkey knows when banana becomes a trap.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

like i said black man will always be black man and you just proved my point with those long note thats why the whites are ahead
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
like i said black man will always be black man and you just proved my point with those long note thats why the whites are ahead
And believe you me a white man would have read and assimilated the write up but you as a black man call it long note...
No wonder they say if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

And believe you me a white man would have read and assimilated the write up but you as a black man call it long note...
No wonder they say if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book..
I read it and thats why i said blackman will always be a blackman
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
I read it and thats why i said blackman will always be a blackman
ok.
Biafra will liberate the black man..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

ok.
Biafra will liberate the black man..
lmao how will biafra liberate blackman? ipob vs massob yet you claim you are unified lmao even if you split you will always remain the same and most people are only following you just to avoid trouble from ipob youths
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lmao how will biafra liberate blackman? ipob vs massob yet you claim you are unified lmao even if you split you will always remain the same and most people are only following you just to avoid trouble from ipob youths
There is nothing like that. smiley
Its all wishful thinking you are doing there. cool
Every sit at home call by IPOB is respected and observed by both MASSOB and IPOB. We are all in it and there is no going back..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Splashme: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2018
adigun27:
good move if only we Yoruba can do dsame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.