Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (46720 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2018
We are willing to die defending our father's land !

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2018
We Stand For BIAFRA!!!
Yankee101:
Why Nigeria? But Lifeless Buhari is impoverishing our own people by reducing their quantity and quality of being.
But I(as a YorRobber coward) no go talk na

Meanwhile, the person in Aso Rock is "Jubrin." [s]No wonder Trump saw the impersonator instead of exposing him, he diplomatically called him "lifeless." To tell you all you have a Jubrin and not Buhari.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Ubassy(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
This is serious, Ebonyi even observed sit at home.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Amankalizer(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu! I never supported the killings by the Nigerian Army.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Truth4eva: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Referendum is all that is needed to resolve this matter.

Click like for 'Referendum' and Share for 'Restructuring'
Let the poll begin!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by limeta(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
South South we call ourselves
We got to belongs some where
Sitting and looking is not normal
We 've to take a stand and that is stand with our brothers in South East .

Long live Biafra

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by DeBiafran: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
U cant go outside to upload a proof so why disturb our peace? Untill u do, it remains a propaganda

ProsperOkec:
IPOB are burning trucks in Oyigbo Rivers state. Timber bus stop precisely. After Yam zone.

Please someone should in Oyigbo should upload pictures pls. I can't go outside due to the soldiers there.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Czarugo007: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
YoungFr:
I'm beginning to love this people cooperation, this is a big challenge to other regions in Nigeria who thinks the Easterner don't love themselves. You all deserves my respect for this cheesy cheesy cheesy
God bless you man

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by paulegend(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2018
I am Igbo. I love the Igbos more than you can think. I will support Biafra any day it becomes a coalition of the southerners. The Northerners are more united than the southerners, let's form a coalition here in the south first, only then can our voices be heard. 5 states can't just wrestle 31 states and hope to win. You can block the economic activities in your own home and claim you are "sitting at home".

My opinion

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by oleenahairfood: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Follow @mifantnigeria on instagram and Facebook for freebies. They have many freebies this week. Currently Giving out recharge cards and other fun things today oo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by saaron(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
YoungFr:
I'm beginning to love this people cooperation, this is a big challenge to other regions in Nigeria who thinks the Easterner don't love themselves. You all deserves my respect for this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly. This is a big lesson for other regions especially citizens of Middle Belt. Freedom is not given, it is sought for by well organized campaign like what IPOB is doing. Middle belt can not afford to be slaves in this God forsaken union call Nigeria.
God bless Biafra and Biafrans worldwide.

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Truman155(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
all hail Bafra land of the rising sun we love and cherish we have vanquished our enemies (NIGERIA) all hail Biafra

proud keyboard warrior cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Therealev: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
These people are sending a message and I respect them for that******make your point peacefully!

AsweroGod, I really must commend them for their Solidarity. They all agreed and stuck to their agenda. That's a Massive step towards achieving their Goal. If every Nigerian Youth can come in Solidarity like this to usurp all these grandpas in Government, it wont take as long to get to where we are headed. I'm Yoruba btw, but I'll never be a Bigot.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by valx2: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Jiang:

Mr don't display ur stupid side after we don commend you for this wonderful peaceful protest, Next time go for One week sit at home protest & gradually extend am to 1 year, THE WORLD SHALL LISTEN cheesy

PMB should pls let these people go, get them an island somewhere in the pacific where they can proudly call biafra
Kpele jare..Stop crying you hear?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2018
News reaching high desk is that army just shot someone in anambra

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Pentools(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Queenext:
If we all have common unity like this, that ewu in Aso rock can be chased out, effortlessly..

Ibo has sent message.

If you're truly us as portrayed, it is IGBO not ibo pls. Let's not join the non-us in making that obvious mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ajebuter(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Passovile:
They make these sacrifices to pass a message but who is listening?

The Federal Government may not be listening, but International Community is..

And I think, that is the point..

I respect their one voice and respectful protest

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
valx2:
Kpele jare..Stop crying you hear?

Tell that to my neighbours here in the north who even open them shop today before I did.

Oh I forgot, those guys are igbos not Igbos, sorry for the confusion
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Kudos to the Igbos. With love and respect from the other side.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Czarugo007: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Jiang:

Mr don't display ur stupid side after we don commend you for this wonderful peaceful protest, Next time go for One week sit at home protest & gradually extend am to 1 year, THE WORLD SHALL LISTEN cheesy

PMB should pls let these people go, get them an island somewhere in the pacific where they can proudly call biafra
painment

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Dpharisee: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2018
To the South Easterners

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by MYHUBBY: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2018
kaluxy007:
Worst news for Yellowbar frustrated headslammars on Jumat

how is this worst or good news? you illiterate will just started typing when your mental provider is unavailable

you open shops or companies the loss is on y'all. you can stay home till eternity no one is bothered beside ipob are respecting their loss heroes as they called it, why are you making that a tribal statement if not that your sense of reasoning had meet its Waterloo

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by MATAY(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Oyigbo in ph

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2018
lathrowinger:
Me jez like this Igbo protest. Lets divide this country biko. Fulanis should be their cow President. Make everybody dey inlane. Am tired of this 1 Nigeria yet nothing seems to be alright. How can a cow trader by my president. Are u cow or human. If u are not a cow, plz click like, lets vote out this cow master.
U r tired of 1 Nigeria and u still want to vote as a Nigerian. Problem of direction less ness is lineage over there...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by ozoekwe(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
I so love my people.

Forget my name, forget whatever I say but never forget that I AM AN IGBO(not ibo) MAN

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by chiozor: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
very useless...it will in the long run affect them directly...reducing quality of their commerce and pointing to the inherent challenge and competitive needs thereon in their business areas.... angry
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Edu3Again: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2018

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Dpharisee: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2018
But why is the Army shooting into the air, I learnt stray bullets hit people in their homes in Onitsha, is it by force for somebody to decide not to open his shop or go outside? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IbrahimDamola: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
ProsperOkec:
IPOB are burning trucks in Oyigbo Rivers state. Timber bus stop precisely. After Yam zone.

Please someone should in Oyigbo should upload pictures pls. I can't go outside due to the soldiers there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.