Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (48749 Views)

Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) / Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
At times, I regret being an indegen of this useless country
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
So, BMC make a nuisance of themselves over a mere 30k?

Honestly, I use to think it is just an exaggeration from wailers..

Just 30k to act dumb and stupid? Chai.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by budusky05(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
HsLBroker:
OK, there will be other allowances

They mind the OP
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by alfajohn: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

The income of you and your extended family is not as much as I make monthly.

Not boasting.
Brother you said you are not boasting, but you don’t know his extended family, per chance he is related to Dangote or Otedola or Jim Ovia. Are you richer than those guys. Maybe you are not even richer than the guy himself not to talk about his extended family. Social media is a faceless society you don’t know who is who. What am just saying is that the statement is not necessary. No pun intended just an advise

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Chibuzoc(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
We the south south say Andrew Uchendu is an igboman, south south is not part of igboland
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
9 years old IPOB kids are earning more than this nonsense peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Senator Andrew Uchendu is known for his thriftiness and cunning all over Rivers state, why Amaechi would fight for this man to be in the Senate beats me.......

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
fortunechy:
At times, I regret being an indegen of this useless country
indegen? Guy check your grammars you are in public.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
if you remmember Monica lewinsky? she was an intern...they dont get paid. the idea is working in the corridors of power gives you a lot of exposure and contacts. that is why they get allowances not salaries.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by gagadey(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.

Ok, noted.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Basseybruce: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
U are boasting already... Pride comes b4 fall, U knw? Winks.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
And what about the PDP ?
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by mudiana(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
evidence or I don't believe it. Don't forge like Kemi oh!

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GodSaveMe18: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
DaniDani:
With this peanut, he will subscribed heavily on monthly data to spew hatred and trash like sarrki, corrinthian, buharguy, madriguy, and other hosts of zombies including confused Hungerbad. Imagine the worthless amount he receives to spray propaganda and sing the sinator's praise. SMH!

Get that Hungerbad guy off the list. That one has been giving hundreds of thousands as gifts here. I don't think he is a paid anything.

My thoughts though.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by bezimo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
dukie25:
N30,000 is the standard BMC salary.
Why should Uchendu's UMC earn more than Buhari's BMC?

So N30000 is the cost of been an e-zombie.hahahaha..
No wonder these Buhari's BMC folks look frustrated when they bark online..no substance at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by MufasaRebirth: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.

Lol See this Nonentity grin grin

Aside, digging wells, Grave digging, Begging, terrorism, Tell me what other jobs do you guys do, I mean you goat fuckers grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GaggleNSwallow: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Where can I find brand new wheelchair for Hujosi's mom?
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
This pdp senator is stingy.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by dlaw70(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
nigga ano u one on one.dnt let me talk

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Hujosi: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Where can I find brand new wheelchair for Hujosi's mom?
Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GaggleNSwallow: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hujosi:

Myndi44 Dominiique lalasticlala

PAINED soul! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Enigma1000: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
what you guys don't know is that the senator pays this from his personal pocket. salary of such doesn't come from national assembly commission. the NASS commission only pay 5 aides which are 2 legislative aides, one senior legislative aide, one personal assistant and one secretary. other numerous aides are paid from his pocket.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by san316(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
newdawn2017:
when he sets him up 4 assassination of kidnap, we will start ranting here. now no 1 will see d wickedness of dis senator 2 his fellow human. Issorite.

He is not being forced to take the job. he has the option to decline if the pay is not good enough for him. by the way, media aids do not do anything
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.

Shut up! Na Iberiberism dey worry you tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Legolast: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.

This is e-slap

Eléyìí gidi gan-an

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by eodavids(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gossipper:
A Salary Amount Rivers state Senator Andrew Uchendu proudly pays his Media Aide has leaked online, and its not what you're thinking, According to the screenshot shared by Austin Bebara the Salary for the Media Aide who works round the tine is N30k per month, Yea, You got that right, N30k.
The senator even picked his Next Term Nomination Form for N7million few days ago.
See below!

Credit Goes to Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/09/see-amount-of-salary-rivers-state-apc.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Is the aid working on part time
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.

Please can i send my account number Sir.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GavelSlam: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
dlaw70:
nigga ano u one on one.dnt let me talk

Our paths could never have crossed I can guarantee you.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GavelSlam: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amhappy:

Please can i send my account number Sir.

No ma'm.

There are people I know one on one that need tending to.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by babatee1985(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Maybe na n-power people dey work with him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.