Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,307 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (48746 Views)

Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) / Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by gift2xl: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
greed
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

The income of you and your extended family is not as much as I make monthly.

Not boasting.
e pain am lollll

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Smarkie: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
it's normal Bmc salary nau

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by 007inc: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
Bros u lie. Stop boasting. You got no dime

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Kingjames(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by mywells: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Salary is standard,but corruption lives on,aside that salary there would be some numerous benefit that come besides it may be from the honourable guest or from some sycophant that's trying to pass their CV's to the honourable.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Awoo88: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
DaniDani:
With this peanut, he will subscribed heavily on monthly data to spew hatred and trash like sarrki, corrinthian, buharguy, madriguy, and other hosts of zombies including confused Hungerbad. Imagine the worthless amount he receives to spray propaganda and sing the sinator's praise. SMH!
They live on bribe. You can see that guy without the aid say so. That paying him. And they (the aids) also serve as a front for corruption activities.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Talk2Theo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Its very very poor for a Senator to be paying his aid ordinary N30k per month, as if to say he is a Local Government Chairman
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by henrysam(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's an extention of n-power employment. So no skin pain

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
Always taking advantage of a faceless forum to beat your dry chest. Gerrahia biko.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
I know his constituency well. Uchendu is a crook. If you see projects he pictured in calendar and the purported project, you will pity Emohua people of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gossipper:
A Salary Amount Rivers state Senator Andrew Uchendu proudly pays his Media Aide has leaked online, and its not what you're thinking, According to the screenshot shared by Austin Bebara the Salary for the Media Aide who works round the tine is N30k per month, Yea, You got that right, N30k.
The senator even picked his Next Term Nomination Form for N7million few days ago.
See below!

Credit Goes to Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/09/see-amount-of-salary-rivers-state-apc.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

APC n lies dey like that Zuma Pinshure.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
dukie25:
N30,000 is the standard BMC salary.
Why should Uchendu's UMC earn more than Buhari's BMC?
Are you saying sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwuene,etc are earning just 30k?
Walahi, poverty is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Mankosi: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ogwu ego personified.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Mankosi: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Are you saying sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwuene,etc are earning just 30k?
Walahi, poverty is a disease.
no they don't earn up to that. The 30k is for the senior media guys not the junior ones like the guys u mentioned. These guys are only entitled to 5k monthly allowance out of which they pay 2k for data subscription monthly and go home with 3k.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
no they don't earn up to that. The 30k is for the senior media guys not the junior ones like the guys u mentioned. These guys are only entitled to 5k monthly allowance out of which they pay 2k for data subscription monthly and go home with 3k.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not boasting.
Dangote !

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by GavelSlam: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Dangote !

No.

GavelSlam.

You better recognise.

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Mccollins042(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Make una use una heads, this what they put down on paper to deceive People, that is why he is indirectly making it public
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by edupedia: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
DaniDani:
With this peanut, he will subscribed heavily on monthly data to spew hatred and trash like sarrki, corrinthian, buharguy, madriguy, and other hosts of zombies including confused Hungerbad. Imagine the worthless amount he receives to spray propaganda and sing the sinator's praise. SMH!

...a media aide is just like a clerk ...likely qualification is school cert or ND...stop making mountains out of molehills...what he is paying is above the minimum wage...
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Olumeme: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
His family and friends will think he's enjoying

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by kernel001: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
There is nothing we will not hear from these satanic pdp agents.

Those your Lifeless terrorist killed in Benue and Zamfara will forever hurt you in the dream.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Lipscomb(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

Those your Lifeless terrorist killed in Benue and Zamfara will forever hurt you in the dream.
stop quoting me. I'm not the caused of your endless ranting.
Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by kernel001: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
stop quoting me. I'm not the caused of your endless ranting.

Stop spamming cyber space with ignorance and illiteracy.

I will retire your moniker on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by Evangkatsoulis: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
GodSaveMe18:

Get that Hungerbad guy off the list. That one has been giving hundreds of thousands as gifts here. I don't think he is a paid anything.

My thoughts though.

Why do think so? Hungerbad could be sponsored the same way Finalboss1 did last year.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) by KCSmedia(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
If the Senator pays his media aide 30k why thdiscredit the impact of Npower project of the government that even gives those in the rural areas opportunity to plan their future. I have always said that Nigerian problem started and will likely be solve with a responsible Legislature because there isn’t any moral or legal justification for them earning so much . Imagine the debate back and forth for the implementation of the new minimum wage when if the Legislators can reducet their emoluments by half to afford the government money to pay the new minimum wage and even engage more youth from the NYSC and other sections in the government social investment programs. If this story is true then it’s a shame on all them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Governorship Election. 26/04/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.