Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (28662 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by superstar3: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
none of these politicians can topple ambode

He has been toppled already. He has started running from pillar to pole.

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by dingbang(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
superstar3:

He has been toppled already. He has started running from pillar to pole.
lets see how things unranvel then
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by enemachris(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
When your time is near, you will neva heed to the advise of the wise. Tinunbu thinks he can continue to run Lagos like his personal business forever. What will happen to him this time around will surprise him. The one Sai baba did to him is small.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by 3Ceagle(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Jide Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos State. Whatever the Jagaban says is final. If Ambode proves stubborn, he will be impeached and nothing will happen

I wholeheartedly support Jide, he's a man of proven integrity. Ambode should step-down for him or port to another party if he can't obey or respect his elders in APC for him to do one term

Please don't mention integrity, that is something that is scare in his part of the world. Was Buhari not sold to Nigerians by Tinubu with the same slogan? If you say selective integrity I will accept. Tinubu should be carefull, 2019 is not 2015, the difference in 2015 has been eroded by the actions or inaction of Buhari government and many would want to take it out on Tinubu especially if opposition produces a very good candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by GuntersChain(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
At the long run they will still root for ambode, all this noise making is just to whip ambode into line. It seems he was getting out of line.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Deymolarr(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
I hope Tinubu reconciles with Ambode otherwise these may begin the end of Tinubu’s era even if he succeeds in replacing Ambode.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by BabaO2: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
imran147:
Why Tinubu is to greedy
What will they gain in rejecting Ambode if not for the monetary sharing is not enough for him again
I wonder what will a man gain if he own this whole world..but he forgot this life is short and longer term is grave and heaven
Pls Tinubu is not the issue, ambode's crudeness and incompetence is the issue. Have u forgotten the chaplain of a church sacked by ambode's wife just because she was not annointed first in a church? Can't you see filthiness has taken over Lagos state because of his greediness and a wrong route of secretely becoming millionaire overnight etc, pls go to alausa and ask questions, workers there will tell you more. It was same Tinubu that u guys are castigating that imposed him...., pls take sentiment out of politics, all the developments/projects going on in Lagos state are already in the blue print of AcN/APC not that ambode is the architect or the planner.

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Kingjames(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
but were and what kills FUNSHO WILLIAMS of blessed memory

politics. power. wealth and DEATH!

may his soul rest in peace
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by BabaO2: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Moreoffaith:
who is this one?

if dem born am well make use am

has he forgotten the last election in lagos?

APC 812,394
PDP 659,738

Make Ambode try port to another party, abeg no be PDP OOO AND LETS SEE IF JAGABAN WILL NOT SEE HIS END IN LAGOS.

THIS SO CALLED LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMEN ARE AGAINST HIS SECOND TERM BECAUSE

ALL LINK ROAD SUBMITTED TO STATE ARE DONE BY HIM COS HE DOESNT TRUST THEM.

CHECK ALL ROAD DONE BY LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMEN ARE WORSE THAN THEY WERE BEFORE THEY WERE AWARDED BY THOSE USELESS CHAIRMEN.

BEFORE AMBODE ALL THIS CONSTRUCTION MONEY WAS LOOTED BETWEEN LOCAL CHAIRMEN AND TINUBU.

Bleep THE USELESS CHAIRMEN.
you want to expose Jonathan's votes buying again...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by thedondada(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
jerryunit48:
Believe me he will not get the job ... at least not now

They are preparing him for 2023. Simple.

That's how politicians think they plan far ahead and keep the masses planning for tomorrow's food. Lol.

It makes me laugh. Though 5 years is a long time and a lot can change
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Christo24(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mr Tinubu is not God in lagos that gives power,
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by divalizzy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=id911 post=71192929]Jide Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos State. Whatever the Jagaban says is final. If Ambode proves stubborn, he will be impeached and nothing will happen

I wholeheartedly support Jide, he's a man of proven integrity. Ambode should step-down for him or port to another party if he can't obey or respect his elders in APC for him to do one term

Watery talk!

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
EmekaMD:
Tinubu the god of Lagos State and all yoruba Muslims
Sorry ooo , are u mad? what is yoruba muslim and yoruba xtians.... are u mad once again? why do u guys like spitting trash? in the real world, this can land u real problem , beware my brother. dont let social media turn u to dead man walking
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Moreoffaith:
who is this one?

if dem born am well make use am

has he forgotten the last election in lagos?

APC 812,394
PDP 659,738

Make Ambode try port to another party, abeg no be PDP OOO AND LETS SEE IF JAGABAN WILL NOT SEE HIS END IN LAGOS.

THIS SO CALLED LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMEN ARE AGAINST HIS SECOND TERM BECAUSE

ALL LINK ROAD SUBMITTED TO STATE ARE DONE BY HIM COS HE DOESNT TRUST THEM.

CHECK ALL ROAD DONE BY LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMEN ARE WORSE THAN THEY WERE BEFORE THEY WERE AWARDED BY THOSE USELESS CHAIRMEN.

BEFORE AMBODE ALL THIS CONSTRUCTION MONEY WAS LOOTED BETWEEN LOCAL CHAIRMEN AND TINUBU.

Bleep THE USELESS CHAIRMEN.
you are right my brother, example is the abule oki road from carwash in iyana ipaja... let me tell u what the future may hold, dont be surprise by ending of this month, Femi Otedola will join pdp as governorship aspirant.. its from genuine source ... and that may end tinubu's reign
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by CioAngels(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ode iddo. Tinubu want use you test his power and quickly fell in because you want Ambode's job. Shame on you to allow yourself to be used. But, it was true, you wouldn't have won but fail.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by EmekaMD(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
weavesquad:

Sorry ooo , are u mad? what is yoruba muslim and yoruba xtians.... are u mad once again? why do u guys like spitting trash? in the real world, this can land u real problem , beware my brother. dont let social media turn u to dead man walking
if you know you know..
Bye
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by amanikondo: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
id911:
Jide Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos State. Whatever the Jagaban says is final. If Ambode proves stubborn, he will be impeached and nothing will happen

Ambode did more harm than good. If you know you know.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by omoelerin1: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2018
id911:

Here jide sanwo-ole is a man of proven integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures / Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.