Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (28678 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Oluyemisi Haleemat Busari Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu - The Nation / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Andhominem: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
No way.
Lagos will be free.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
his works have spoken for him, thanks cool

he is a useless governor.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
geometricaxis:

he is a useless governor.
well what can you do if you become governor?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
They are not actual predictions.Someone working in bet9ja central computer systems manipulate these coupon codes.

sm10200:
call or whatsapp the number below is interested
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Andhominem: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Jide Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos State. Whatever the Jagaban says is final. If Ambode proves stubborn, he will be impeached and nothing will happen

I wholeheartedly support Jide, he's a man of proven integrity. Ambode should step-down for him or port to another party if he can't obey or respect his elders in APC for him to do one term

Shhh
Tinubu has lost out on this one.
He must accept Ambode or self-destruct.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Eagleword14(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria's politics is indeed a dff ball game...but its only God that still has d final say
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by OlaoChi: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] WHATEVER GOD SAYS IS FINAL!!

No one else has a FINAL SAY
. The electorate should have the final
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Glink2018(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
EmekaMD:
Tinubu the god of Lagos State and all yoruba Muslims

For your mind....
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Righteousness89(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
OlaoChi:
. The electorate should have the final

GOD knows BEST
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Printerscanner: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
EmekaMD:

Yoruba Muslims kill you there as we did to three million Biafran pigs and idiots in 1967 to 1970.

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
However the Boat swings, Tinubu's Hold on Lagos is Near Destruction!!
Mark my Words!!
I can't wait to see that happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by EmekaMD(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yoruba Muslims kill you there as we did to three million Biafran pigs and idiots in 1967 to 1970.
e pain you?
Take ur plight to ur Lord and Savior Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Mmlanrehh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:
Jide Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos State. Whatever the Jagaban says is final. If Ambode proves stubborn, he will be impeached and nothing will happen

I wholeheartedly support Jide, he's a man of proven integrity. Ambode should step-down for him or port to another party if he can't obey or respect his elders in APC for him to do one term

If you think you love Tinubu with this ur comment I swear it ppl like u that are planning to shoot him in the leg
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Shadow404: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
APC 100%..if Apc like make dem carry cow come.. I go vote ahm... If u no like ahm go hang
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Naija2mumu(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
id911:

He should be impeached if he proves stubborn right
You are one of Nigerians problem
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Naija2mumu(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

If you think you love Tinubu with this ur comment I swear it ppl like u that are planning to shoot him in the leg
leave the guy.
Some people way of thinking is amazing.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by psalm27(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Big bro Ambo is currently peeing in pants

In other news[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Kulas: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
let there be confusion in the camp of APC

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Karrisleo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
sm10200:
call or whatsapp the number below is interested
Awon scammer

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by ronishratis(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
APC leaders mount pressure on Tinubu to endorse Ambode’s 2nd term
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/09/14/apc-leaders-mount-pressure-on-tinubu-to-endorse-ambodes-2nd-term/

1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinubu the man full of greed I Wish Otedola wins the next election that is when you will see the corruption in Lagos APC
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by akinszz: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Mmlanrehh(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
leave the guy.
Some people way of thinking is amazing.
Am telling u bro. It better he sticks with Ambode
Cos or Loss Lagos
Here are the probability
If Obafemi Hamzat get the ticket (Tinubu might loss lagos to Fashola and the probability of this happening is high)
If BabaJide Sanwo get the ticket. The probability of Ambode working against him his high not forgetting Ambode is a Friend to Otedola he might reconcile with Fashola means all 3 of them have just a common Enemy in person of Tinubu.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Mccullum: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
his works have spoken for him, thanks cool

Which work? Is it that dirty looks of areas in Lagos or sacking of LAWMA and PSP workers and his claim of using 30 billion naira for the purchase of buses and ignoring to maintain the beautification gardens around communities in Lagos...

If his first term is like this I wonder how his second term will be.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by xage(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
EmekaMD:

You can't succeed dividing Yoruba along religion line...

What Lagosians are after is the party and intergrity...not really personality... Lagos state project is a continuous progressive template

Whether Muslim or Christian once it is APC Lagosians are fine...

Asiwaju...means leadership...still remains Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by SeriouslySense(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Okay O O, hmm before I forget, Good News........

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Naija2mumu(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Am telling u bro. It better he sticks with Ambode
Cos or Loss Lagos
Here are the probability
If Obafemi Hamzat get the ticket (Tinubu might loss lagos to Fashola and the probability of this happening is high)
If BabaJide Sanwo get the ticket. The probability of Ambode working against him his high not forgetting Ambode is a Friend to Otedola he might reconcile with Fashola means all 3 of them have just a common Enemy in person of Tinubu.
ya bro, otedola may not be serious with his PDP ticket. I see it as a counter plan since him and Ambode are from the same place. If the heats becomes much and Ambode get to PDP, i believe otedola will forfeit the ticket and with Fashiola colaboration, the APC hardship, they will take over lagos from Tinubu.
However, i don't see Ambode defecting

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mccullum:

Which work? Is it that dirty looks of areas in Lagos or sacking of LAWMA and PSP workers and his claim of using 30 billion naira for the purchase of buses and ignoring to maintain the beautification gardens around communities in Lagos...

If his first term is like this I wonder how his second term will be.....
well, lets see how the country will turn out to be in just one day when you assume office
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by Mmlanrehh(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
ya bro, otedola may not be serious with his PDP ticket. I see it as a counter plan since him and Ambode are from the same place. If the heats becomes much and Ambode get to PDP, i believe otedola will forfeit the ticket and with Fashiola colaboration, the APC hardship, they will take over lagos from Tinubu.
However, i don't see Ambode defecting

Hopefully.. let all see how it works out
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by EmekaMD(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
xage:

You can't succeed dividing Yoruba along religion line...

What Lagosians are after is the party and intergrity...not really personality... Lagos state project is a continuous progressive template

Whether Muslim or Christian once it is APC Lagosians are fine...

Asiwaju...means leadership...still remains Tinubu
no apologies for u bro..
Tinubu go finish u
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job by emerged01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good! Ambode should just go. We have suffered enough.... From oshodi to Abule egba. Awarding contracts to snail contractors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.