Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (49410 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odingo1: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.

Tribalism have eaten deep into you, that is why you Yorubas should support division of Nigeria so that every tribe will govern their-selves, if the finance minister is not a Yoruba woman, will you be supporting and singing her praises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by wristbangle: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
I've mixed feelings about her resignation. Where she made a mistake was forging her certificate yet she did the honourable thing to bow out of office.

To people leaping for this news, ask yourself what has NYSC program contribute to their career development? It's hightime the useless program is scrapped

Meanwhile, someone without certificate is contending for governor ship aspirant in Osun yet no one is criticising him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Blackfire:
I am going to miss her mouth...
Are you a beneficiary of her bloow-job?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by popsyleo1: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
She should be arrested immediately before she fly away like a bird
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by eltalentino(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
hmmmm!

I think this is a very impressive decision, it doesn't often happen here in Nigeria.

Yes she did.

My problem with Nigerians is that we are not always able to judge correctly without mixing things up

Sentiments aside, she has really worked hard, bringing the nation out of the impeding comatose that was caused by the GEJ administration among other things.

Her certificate scandal is a great smear, thank God she has done the right thing.

At least, PMB can fight corruption better.

Worked fire, over 21 trillion in budgets, 324million dollars Abacha loot, subsidy removal, high cost of goods and services, plunge us into recession..

With little or nothing to show for...how can a sound minister of finance approve the sharing of 324 millions dollars and go about borrowing 328 million to invest on IT

Total debt in 3 years stands at 78billion Dollars, let alone job losses

Whats her economic blueprint?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:
It saddens me to know that only women are being maltreated in terms of any misconduct in this country.

Patricia Ette, Stella Oduah, Deziani, Kemi, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against any sort of corruption, but there are so many men in Nigerian politics today who came through the back door! And there are so many corrupt politicians (men) of course, Walking freely without being disturbed or pressurised to step down. But when it comes to women, they'll all gang up and make sure she was disgraced.

It is not fair, Nigerians. Let us all do the right thing regardless of gender. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Even your so called president has no certificate. What is he waiting for to resign?

Anyways, enjoy nice stories on my signature.

Create an article on this and send it to my dm, I've been thinking about this "why only women are being disgraced ' but I don't have time. Create it and I'll add some points and create a thread on it.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by kutchs: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Makes no sense.
Did she break a law? Yes
Is she supposed to pay for it? Yes

Forget about your 'usual hateful suspects'. They didn't ask and force her to forge the NYSC certificate, she did out of her own volition.
A law is a law and must be respected irrespective of how highly placed a person is.

Jonathan sacked Prof Barth Nnaji who was doing very well then as Minister of Power for conflict of interest (which even you would agree is not an offence per second?), he also sacked Festus Odimegwu for a careless and tactless comment he made as NPC boss. Nobody accused the usual hateful suspects'.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by paafin(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

She's a fraudster..

Now let's wait for her persecution!!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by GOFRONT(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lolzz.....First off, Mr sharpshoota, you take politics too far and too personal......that's right

That Kemi is a cert forger cannot stop my undying crush for her....

That bobrisky dress like a female does not stop his family's love for him

That Denrele edun is always on high heels does not stop his mother's live for him

That GEJ supervised the monumental looting of our treasuries during his days in the office does not stop his fans from tagging him as their HERO.

For example, that you mr sharpshoota is a dullard in your class cannot stop some beautiful ladies from getting attracted to you......y'knamean??.......I dnt mean any harm oo....na example i make oo
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by AmazingELixir: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kemi Adeosun resignation has made it easier for the good for nothing presidential spokes man that just recently came out to say investigations are still ongoing.

This government keeps breaking new grounds in every thing unethical, let just wait and see if charges will be brought against her or business as usual
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by mercy87(f): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:
It saddens me to know that only women are being maltreated in terms of any misconduct in this country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against any sort of corruption, but there are so many men in Nigerian politics today who came through the back door! And there are so many corrupt politicians (men) of course, Walking freely without being disturbed or pressurised to step down. But when it comes to women, they'll all gang up and make sure she was disgraced.

It is not fair, Nigerians. Let us all do the right thing regardless of gender. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Even your so called president has no certificate. What is he waiting for to resign?

This is so true.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Odingo1:
It is surprising that Yorubas are backing this woman to remain in office, if she was from another tribe will they be doing so , they also back Buhari because of Osinbajo with hope of taking over in case if Buhari die, it is a shame how some people is always supporting Buhari despite the fact that Buhari is always lying down in London hospital.
This is a sick guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by subcbouy: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
cosmatika:
The only two things Nigerians should be saying now is;
1. Arrest and prosecute her immediately
2. Buhari the tyrannical dictator should follow suit immediately

Meanwhile, Itse SirGay and Joe afonjaKwe shud hide their ugly faces in shame cry cry
Stop taking bitter kola for Buhari. He has primary cert and equally served Nigeria Army, but if you doubt this, go to court from here.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Deo1986(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:

well, corrupt women should learn to be smart and cunning like their male counterparts.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Uguruzik(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
I thought the most stupid lawyer in history Mr itse sir gay said her case wasn't corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by alizma: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Her resignation is welcomed
Though it came a little late

Can her probe begin now?
Because certificate forgery is a serious crime

I don't think it's late, I think the president took his time to investigate the issue.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Uguruzik(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
I thought the most stupid lawyer in history Mr itse sir gay said her case wasn't corruption.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by utenwuson: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?
stop trying sound too stupid, she forged a certificate and forgery is a crime, it doesn't matter which certificate was forged. And who told u nysc is for sex when u haven't been there? Please don't be too foolish next time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by immaculate1234(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kemi this is what I have for you
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odingo1: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
wristbangle:
I've mixed feelings about her resignation. Where she made a mistake was forging her certificate yet she did the honourable thing to bow out of office.

To people leaping for this news, ask yourself what has NYSC program contribute to their career development? It's hightime the useless program is scrapped

Meanwhile, someone without certificate is contending for governor ship aspirant in Osun yet no one is criticising him.

Are you not supporting Buhari that has no certificate tongue tongue , you select the one that suite you,stop being a hypocrite and stop speaking from the both side of your mouth.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by ezegold4we: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
This has shown that under Buhari rulership, Nigeria is not only sinking but smelling,

How will the international community and foreign investors see this worthless APC government and Nigeria as a nation,

I now fully understand what Trump meant by the word Lifeless.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by utenwuson: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:

the most important thing is all the people u mentioned are guilt personified, no one hunt innocent people....... Women should learn to come clean in an environment like Nigeria to stay up
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odingo1: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
goslowgoslow:

This is a sick guy.

You are the sick one, kiss the truth.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by gagadey(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?

Who put the law?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by gevans(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Fallacy
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by LordAdam: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
@obailala, you see your life?

See the korofo wen mk u no 1 let me hear word. Resigned for forging NYSC certificate. This is the thing that's better than NOI. It's her mate that is the current UN DSG. Continue supporting incompetent wannabes, your cup go full...

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by legibow: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
After emptying the nation's account....

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by vRendoh(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Now is time for operation tender your certificates by all Politicians. In 2019. ...everybody must show your certificate!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by hahahahahaha(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:

This comment came directly from pain. I could feel it as I read every line. It's a very good writing and also true.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Neddyogu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It's d same sentiments Americans had against people who didn't serve in the armed forces occupying high offices until d era of Obama and Trump. If u couldn't take a hit for the country, u had no business being in government. Dat is the sentiment. As for the Kemi lady, the issue was not the fact that she didn't serve but she pretended to have done so and obtained a fake certificate. That's fraud and a criminal offence. That is d bone of contention!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by blackmantis: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by gbishman: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is what I call "Honourable" how many Nigerian govt. Officials if found liable will be brave enough to do what this lady has done today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.