Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (49560 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by subcbouy: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
kutchs:

Makes no sense.
Did she break a law? Yes
Is she supposed to pay for it? Yes

Forget about your 'usual hateful suspects'. They didn't ask and force her to forge the NYSC certificate, she did out of her own volition.
A law is a law and must be respected irrespective of how highly placed a person is.

Jonathan sacked Prof Barth Nnaji who was doing very well then as Minister of Power for conflict of interest (which even you would agree is not an offence per second?), he also sacked Festus Odimegwu for a careless and tactless comment he made as NPC boss. Nobody accused the usual hateful suspects'.
How do you relate these two senarios with resignation saga or NYSC saga?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by oloriooko(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
When is our president going to resign, at least Kemi get degree but our president?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
She shldnt have resign over useless nysc cert,this woman took us out of PDP induced recession.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Didcot: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.

You are a fu...cking nonce!

- Paltry tax receipts
- Debt levels towering
- Unsustainable overheads
- Over-bloated public sector wages
- Non-existent CAPEX spendings and
- Stupid/daft fiscal policies without any meaningful impact.................................... All under 3 years, and you are here telling us she served us diligently!

She is a failure who got caught with forged documents and an economic saboteur who worked with the NASS to cover her shortcoming by funnelling cash to hush them up till she got exposed!

You need your head checked, seriously!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Koga51: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
One Aboki somewhere is warming up to take over from her. Maybe Lawal Daura should be compensated by Pa Buhari with this office following his unceremonious sack by Oshibanje. Nigerians una eye go clear like DSTV.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by YorubaEmir: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?
Lol. The thing tire me. But it doesn't justify the fact that Kemi Committed a crime
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by mysteriousD: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?
Commend action if u can forge a certificate u can do much more..very shallow thinking.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You have never served... that's why you are talking this gibberish.
In fact, it is painful to you that you did not serve. Next time, sorry.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by snipernigga(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Naija2mumu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Her resignation is welcomed
Though it came a little late

Can her probe begin now?
Because certificate forgery is a serious crime

pity am as she resign
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by LordAdamX: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by AreaFada2: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Well, in that case petition your MP/NASSmember to sponsor a bill to scrap NYSC. Practically many rules/laws do not make sense to many people. But break them and if you get caught you go to jail.

Whether NYSC is relevant or not, you do not forge nationally issued documents. That is CRIME in any country I know. More so a member of Federal Cabinet that runs a country. Utmost integrity is paramount. Even though some Nigerians feel above the law doesn't mean it has to be celebrated at this highest level.

I am not a fan of NYSC either. But some corpers build public toilets, some clinics, repair local schools and others in the PPA areas. Helping alleviate failure of govt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Naija2mumu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin
dynicks:
when her probe wan start?....that's what m after....
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kemi Adeosun, I love you and I will always love you. The thieves ensured that they use one of your mistakes to bring you down. It is not like any of them is a saint.

Hold you head high. By resigning, you showed the truth of your character as a honest woman who is not perfect. You are a human being after all. And you have done what many of those mocking you can never do.

I wish you well in your next endeavors. God bless you abundantly for working so diligently to rescue Nigeria from her worst recession in ages.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Methinks she wants to run for presidency in 2019 having acquired the requisite corruption experience.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by kernel001: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.

If it wasn't Nigeria, she would have been prosecuted by then. Forgery is a criminal offense in the world today, so while making light of a criminal matter?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by mvem(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Admin401:
The law only applies to you. She chose to resign, she could have easily ignored every accusation thrown her way. You guys are suddenly acting like we're in America. How many laws do our politician break in a day?
..you think she just wanted to resign... Her legal team would have advised her that going through the court is fruitless and her case can't be salvaged but embarrass her... And common if found wanting she would be sacked at it would tarnish her public image... For once accept the right thing
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Techvillz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerians’ Funny Meme Replies to Minister Kemi Adeosun Resignation

https://www.loadedviral.com/nigerians-funny-meme-replies-to-minister-kemi-adeosun-resignation/
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by opribo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
All i want to see is that so called prof Sagay who said they cannot afford to sack her for forgery because she is brilliant. Well they gave her a soft landing by asking her to resign.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Ubassy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
She needs to serve jail term required for NYSC forgery

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by chibjohn(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Its not about the use. Its about integrity. If she had come out initially to say that she doesn't have the certificate instead of forging it, that requirement could have being waived or vetoed by the president. Forgery of any form is a sign of no integrity. A person that once forged a document shouldn't handle the sensitive position of a finance minister. She did well by resigning.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Dotng: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:
It saddens me to know that only women are being maltreated in terms of any misconduct in this country.

Patricia Ette, Stella Oduah, Deziani, Kemi, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against any sort of corruption, but there are so many men in Nigerian politics today who came through the back door! And there are so many corrupt politicians (men) of course, Walking freely without being disturbed or pressurised to step down. But when it comes to women, they'll all gang up and make sure she was disgraced.

It is not fair, Nigerians. Let us all do the right thing regardless of gender. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Even your so called president has no certificate. What is he waiting for to resign?

Anyways, enjoy nice stories on my signature.

Stop playing the gender card. Maina, Daura, Babachir Lawal, former DG of NIA Oke and others are not women. Condemn wrong actions rather than rationalising.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Slimpotter(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked
My CRUSH why
Na your crush too?.... I'll miss her
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by kutchs: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
subcbouy:
How do you relate these two senarios with resignation saga or NYSC saga?
In comparison with Jonathan, Buhari failed or refused to do the needful. It was never in doubt that Adeosun is guilty as charged which should have prompted the president who claims to be anti -corruption to relive her of her appointment.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by isahsalee: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
So, some people are untouchable in this country, Dino certificate and institution attended scandals, nobody followed up the case.

PDP and forgery are like 5 & 6, nothing PDP cannot cover up as far as is one of their own. PDP, continue.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by NorthernSerene(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
I wonder my bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by jolyment: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It is not about sex. It is mandatory by our law and it is normal for you to obey if you are a Nigerian and you intend to work with your certificate in the future in Nigeria. You can learn about finance or administration etc depending on where you are posted too. I was able to learn about research and administration during my NYSC days.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
She should refund all she has earned as a commissioner and minister. After that she can go and sin no more.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nukilia: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
hmmmm!

I think this is a very impressive decision, it doesn't often happen here in Nigeria.

Yes she did.

My problem with Nigerians is that we are not always able to judge correctly without mixing things up

Sentiments aside, she has really worked hard, bringing the nation out of the impeding comatose that was caused by the GEJ administration among other things.

Her certificate scandal is a great smear, thank God she has done the right thing.

At least, PMB can fight corruption better.

You mean the corrupt PMB will fight corruption better? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Slimpotter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shortyy:
It saddens me to know that only women are being maltreated in terms of any misconduct in this country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against any sort of corruption, but there are so many men in Nigerian politics today who came through the back door! And there are so many corrupt politicians (men) of course, Walking freely without being disturbed or pressurised to step down. But when it comes to women, they'll all gang up and make sure she was disgraced.

It is not fair, Nigerians. Let us all do the right thing regardless of gender. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Even your so called president has no certificate. What is he waiting for to resign?

I must say I share your views, we can't say they didn't steal public funds,especially dieziani her own is not even good at all, but I just expected kemi to apologize and explain to the whole country why she didn't do it, her reasons may be innocent, but why did my crush have to resign.

sad
Shortyy:

I must say I share your views, we can't say they didn't steal public funds,especially dieziani her own is not even good at all, but I just expected kemi to apologize and explain to the whole country why she didn't do it, her reasons may be innocent, but why did my crush have to resign.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by clearcutz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Not having the certificate is not the big deal, she presented a fake certificate, forgery for heaven's sake
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Phoenix999: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nice... Real nice!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.