Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (49420 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Davepal: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's highly commendable.... this will go a long way in paving space for best practices in public administration. Thanks you Ma.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by oluwaharie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Klington: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Can buhari just do the same thing in interest of economic progress.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am going to miss her mouth...
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by magzey: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sunofgod:
Good news....thanks Saraki.
Who you dey call?

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by lovere: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Long overdue
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by nzeobi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.
please explain what you mean by 'served well' and when did asking someone to resign for a serious crime like forgery become hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
kemistic kemi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Racoon(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good radiance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by hahahahahaha(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?
because God forbid we focus on relevant things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Crushing on a certificate forger......
Hmmmmmm
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by positivethought: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?
It's the requirement of the law,or don't you support the rule if law?.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by resurgent2019: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
nzeobi:

please explain what you mean by 'served well' and when did asking someone to resign for a serious crime like forgery become hate.

Given your name and where you come from, I won’t engage you. Adekemi Adeosun has resigned like you all wanted, I expect your politicians to begin jostling for her position—that’s if they can get it.

Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Brains1990(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am so happy...... Who is next in line of resignation? I think Buhari should follow suit.

Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times have I called u?

Pls resign.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by ofordegreat(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
[b][/b]
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerians have flooded social media with different reactions after Kemi Adeosun has resigned her position as Minister of Finance. Her resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.

Adeosun’s official credentials showed that she parades a purported fake National Youth Service Corps NYSC exemption certificate, which was issued in September 2009, granting her exemption from the mandatory service on account of age.

According to reports, Adeosun failed to participate in the mandatory NYSC scheme after completing her university education in London.

The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.

See how Nigerian internet users reacted her to news of her resignation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-kemi-adeosun-resignation.html

I salute her courage to do the right thing. I must also not fail to commend her achievements, while wishing her well in her future endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by gcof(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
nzeobi:
good riddance to bad rubbish.
my only concern is that nepotism will still not allow buhari to chose a competent replacement.
honestly this is what Nigerians should be worried about

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by divinelove(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It's a law to do Nysc once you graduate before 30 years, stop being an idiot for once

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by positivethought: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerians have flooded social media with different reactions after Kemi Adeosun has resigned her position as Minister of Finance. Her resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.

Adeosun’s official credentials showed that she parades a purported fake National Youth Service Corps NYSC exemption certificate, which was issued in September 2009, granting her exemption from the mandatory service on account of age.

According to reports, Adeosun failed to participate in the mandatory NYSC scheme after completing her university education in London.

The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.

See how Nigerian internet users reacted her to news of her resignation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-kemi-adeosun-resignation.html

if buhari did not investigate,prosecute n send her to jail as stipulated by the nysc law then he is still a hypocrite not that I would be suprisrd though.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Take 3 minutes to look at what you wrote, you will see that you not less than the fool of the century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odingo1: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You are not a patriotic citizen, there is what we call a rule of law which must be obeyed.

If this woman was an Igbo woman will you say the same thing, stop being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by mvem(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
...the law is the law... You are talking out of emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by OlusegunAdedayo: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by okerekeikpo: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afonja and fraud ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Charly68: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
I salute your courage my dear minister,first ever to resigned publicly unlike those who held on to power despite weighty evidence of anomaly.. Give yourself a good rest while the wailers keep crying till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by tempex88(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
I have a feeling she did not resign. APC made this up to cover up discussion on the new DSS boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by PHIPEX(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
The only economics this woman understand is how to borrow and payment of salary, see where she has sent our debt profile and ran away.

Good riddance to a useless finance minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by ilevic(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
The Issue Here Is Not About The Use Of The Certificate But About Forgery After All Pmb Did Nt Serve. On The Issue Of NYSC And Sex, Guy U Cant Judge A Thing By What People Say. Stop Being Blank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by deji17: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Those who are hoping that her replacement will approve illegal funds to them, will be dissapointed by the grace of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her PROSECUTION.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
mvem:
...the law is the law... You are talking out of emotions
The law only applies to you. She chose to resign, she could have easily ignored every accusation thrown her way. You guys are suddenly acting like we're in America. How many laws do our politician break in a day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.