Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' (29899 Views)

Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kernel001: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

I understand you but like I said you are mincing words. I can't head over to Twitter to check whay you said but I don't also think the preacher he meant is the same with whay pastors claim to be. He is more of a tutor with hard core facts to make people learn, unlearn and relearn

Also, the phone is received was a replacement for his bad phone which I don't consider a bad thing imho. Anybody can receive gifts, but greediness shouldn't be involved. He received ONE phone and that was it. Pastors will receive cars plus the cars already available and members treck to church under hot sun

The online church thing is just a name as he used said times without number that you are the church.

Received iPhone 6X, Brother if this guy has the opportunity he will do same. You don't preach about a thing, and keep living in it's like. People were angry with him. Because some of those Pastors started like that.

Church is church, whether online or visual. He has a responsibility as a Preacher, to live up to expectation, having preached a standard higher than others.

Does he preach against the ills happening in the society, if not fighting every Pastor. I don't support any pastor who extort his congregation, but picking fault in people's life can't be a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by resurgent2019: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:

This Worglee beach sef dy talk

Why now? Why jumping all over the thread castigating Christians and defending freeze?

Just take it easy oo
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Counselor123: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Go and pay your tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by greaterlove001: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
You have a call to free the sheeple, and your flock are not to tithe, offer or sow seed. The hunger we go kill is still coming on the way my brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by bigjj: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Daddy Freeze, it seem you are making yourself an example of why it is very very good to pay tithe. Just pay it and experience a testimony.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why now? Why jumping all over the thread castigating Christians and defending freeze?

Just take it easy oo
Lmao , who said I’m defending freeze?
You chose to ignore all the stupid response your people were giving my post and still come to quote me
Smh
Smfuckinhead!
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Stevewonder004(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
In phyno's voice., "onwebedi ihe ihuru"
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by zubydave(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Christians are the most intolerant people in this world
so who are the most tolerant?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ayo2pec(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who will associate with failure, You dry seasons just began till you repend
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by sonofthunder: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
newsynews:

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has revealed the difficulties he has been facing since he started the 'Free The Sheeple Movement' and a campaign against paying tithes. According to him, 'They' (referring to pastors) have fought him on every realm.

Daddy Freeze also spoke of how he hasn't gotten a job as an MC in 2 years, which is unlike before when he use to get 5 events in a month to perform as the MC.

Read his words below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/daddy-freeze-job-2-years-mc/
somebody said his heavens are closed because he refused to pay tithe, I think that validates the need for Christians to tithe.
Lol.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are talking about being enlightened and to relearn or unlearn things when it comes to religion but you are the king of hostility and bigotry when anything is said about Islam.

As for freeze, he’s a very lucky man that Christians are tolerant. He should have been disciplined a long time ago if we Christians were more serious about our faith.

You know nothing about me, I hate bigotry, hypocrisy and sentiment. Anything said about Islam doesn't mean you should be stupid with your words. This is a christian thread and it's been sane. We can't deny the fact that Christians often masturbate on Muslim threads. If this was a Muslims thread, we know freeze and everything about Islam would have been heavily criticised.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by faithishere: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who guaranteed you mansion in heaven? Go and read your bible my dear, i have gone true a-lot in this wicked world to be deceived by someone who collects donations in pretence for charity.
ollah2:

Who are the true men of God? Those that promise you guaranteed mansion in heaven and bank accounts full of USD on earth right?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by faithishere: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tell him o.
bigjj:
Daddy Freeze, it seem you are making yourself an example of why it is very very good to pay tithe. Just pay it and experience a testimony.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Kingspin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tell the other faith to employ you very simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by madridsta007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:
Christians are the most intolerant people in this world

And those that blow of churches and infidel gatherings and behead people nko?

Tolerant? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by toye440: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Actions hv consequences. He would soon apologize then join hands with MURIC after the guy see say this ppl r blood tasty e go finally tell him Zombies say God no exist na just figment of our imagination. He go declare say im na atheist.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
kernel001:

Received iPhone 6X, Brother if this guy has the opportunity he will do same. You don't preach about a thing, and keep living in it's like. People were angry with him. Because some of those Pastors started like that.

Church is church, whether online or visual. He has a responsibility as a Preacher, to live up to expectation, having preached a standard higher than others.

Does he preach against the ills happening in the society, if not fighting every Pastor. I don't support any pastor who extort his congregation, but picking fault in people's life can't be a way of life.

You need to relax, take a breath, open your minds and eyes. Has pastors ever told his congregations that, enough is enough. The gifts, seeds, tithe et al is enough, heck Oyedepo was gonna buy a 4th private jet until the government stopped it. Isn't that fraud of the highest order? Pope even flys commercial airline, what does that tell you? Let's be objective and logical

Freeze collect a gift as a replacement for his phone and it was beyond ONE. Nobody can tell you not to collect gift but greediness should be added into it. Would he have collected the gift if his phone wasn't faulty and beyond repair because it actually got burnt.

You don't expect him to preach about everything because it will turn out as a lost cause and you can't know everything. He has proven to know about the bible and Christianity and he stays on that page. Someone else can take up another sector and heavily criticze it.

Nigerians should be willing to free themselves from bondage. Break those shackles and chains and be free as a bird.

Do the know the number of nonsense pastors has preached to people and they believed and still believe till date.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by faithishere: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
In as much as i dont like hate speech, my dear you are a liar there. A religion that kills women and children is what?
Don't force religion and stupid opinions on people.
4601CE:

This is exactly what I’m talking about .
Very intolerant and useless fanatics
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by JAMSEE: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
THERE'S AN INSULT TO THE DEVIL. THE DEVIL IS ANGRY LIKE- "SO THIS GUY IS NOT AFRAID OF THESE PEOPLE I SHIVER AT THEIR WORDS, LET ME TRY HIM".
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Jamnocase: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
As an educated man you should have known that what you were doing is wrong. Even if you feel that collecting tithe is sin you should have allowed God to fight the pastors. Who are you to fight for God? If God doesn't support them He would fight them Himself. For words of advice meet Barrister Gamaliel in Acts chapter 5.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by faithishere: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
lol, You are just fighting for someone you dont know, are you there to monitor how much he collects in the name of charity? This is how some of those fake people start, tomorrow it will be send money for widows. please stop the attack
ollah2:

You need to relax, take a breath, open your minds and eyes. Has pastors ever told his congregations that, enough is enough. The gifts, seeds, tithe et al is enough, heck Oyedepo was gonna buy a 4th private jet until the government stopped it. Isn't that fraud of the highest order? Pope even flys commercial airline, what does that tell you? Let's be objective and logical

Freeze collect a gift as a replacement for his phone and it was beyond ONE. Nobody can tell you not to collect gift but greediness should be added into it. Would he have collected the gift if his phone wasn't faulty and beyond repair because it actually got burnt.

You don't expect him to preach about everything because it will turn out as a lost cause and you can't know everything. He has proven to know about the bible and Christianity and he stays on that page. Someone else can take up another sector and heavily criticze it.

Nigerians should be willing to free themselves from bondage. Break those shackles and chains and be free as a bird.

Do the know the number of nonsense pastors has preached to people and they believed and still believe till date.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
faithishere:
In as much as i dont like hate speech, my dear you are a liar there. A religion that kills women and children is what?
Don't force religion and stupid opinions on people.
As expected, you left his foolish response, but came to quote me .
You’re following the buybull of course ...

You must kill and destroy those who worship another god[exodus 22:20]

be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god[quran 60:8]
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
faithishere:
lol, You are just fighting for someone you dont know, are you there to monitor how much he collects in the name of charity? This is how some of those fake people start, tomorrow it will be send money for widows. please stop the attack

I'm not fighting for anything, I only stated the obvious. He declared receiving one iPhone X, if it was more his commenters would have busted it. Moreso, do you mean he should quit what he is doing? So people can continue been slaves to pastors right?
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by kernel001: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

Like I said earlier, the act of extortion in the Church is devilish. But been overly critical is madness. Anywhere in the world, you don't always talk down every action of a man, when last did he encourage them in areas where they're doing well, that's my point.

I don't like Buhari's government, but I commend him when takes good step.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by ollah2: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
ayo2pec:
Who will associate with failure, You dry seasons just began till you repend

The god you worship jesus was chastised heavily but you are worshipping him. Here we are, someone man enough to call the bluffs of evil men yet you are attacking him and called him a failure while the successful ones are those who collect your money and promise you that God will double it and give you mansions and duplexes in heaven.

You indeed love your chains and my signature is about folks like you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Metuh:

I thought he still works for Cool FM. So he is jobless, no wonder he reacts to anything online and offline. grin

He forgot that most of his clients and even politicians worship these Daddy GOs like God...How then did he expect them to still patronize someone insulting their Papa?

Maybe he should just kuku dive into the ministry fully. He is mouthed.

Pls read the article.
Re: Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' by solobet9ja(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Daddy frieez,You are simply a BIG FOOL. U ARE THE ONE FIGHTING YOURSELF. You cant fight God and remian the same! Ask God for mercy and put things wright .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful In Cornrows (photos) / Kiss Daniel Slays In Leather Jacket (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.