Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal (57214 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Jerrick(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
sexiestharam:
This is a big lie.
give us the “big truth” undecided

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Groovenaija360(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
THE FEMALE STUDENT INVOLVE IN THE SEXX THING HAVE NO PHOTOGRAPH?

Why can't we have a photo of the female student?

It is easy to loose a job these days one need to be morally upright to sustain a job.

As for Covenant University, the image of the university is being drag to the mud that a very fast speed thanks to the social media and thanks to student who forgot their main aim of going to school which is to study and get a degree.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by lloyds(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oyedepo na action man, I trust he won't waste a minute.
But, I feel this is harsh. A suspension or hard fine would have been proper. Even in a church setting, erring workers biblically should be put aside for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by mfm04622: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
I keep hearing that crap but there's nothing to show it.
Their students?

I have met some of their students and they are better than the usual graduates

4 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by stagger: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
coolcharm:
University run like a secondary school

If it means that the lawlessness we see in public universities is stamped out in CU by running it like a secondary school, then so be it. People like me had to study for my grades. Yet I had female classmates who were sleeping their way through with male lecturers. That nonsense has to be stopped at some point, and I am happy that CU is stepping up to the plate.

9 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by sexiestharam(f): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jerrick:
give us the “big truth” undecided
I have given it Sir/Ma.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by lloyds(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lesson for men; it takes careful and dedicated efforts for many decades / years to acquire greatness, but it takes 5 minutes foolishness to destroy.

Preserve your glory with Godly integrity.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Befii: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Covenant university violates the fundamental rights of students. Imagine hw an institution is in d news simply of an intimate affair between two grown-ups. This is the twenty first century oh.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by tunary(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba too like t0t0. Chai! grin
Who no like kpekus for this world
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Ubijus1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Epatty:
Shut up!!!

What do you mean by that?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
holywahala19:
He just said nothing.
I will buy this school and turn it to my sex yard.With my excess money,I can even buy life.
Too much money.
I drive Lamborghini.
Trafford big boy

Hey you:

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by themonk(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridsta007:

Not sure. I’ve got my reservations about the school but, if we are honest, they have their values which they seem to abide strictly by. It’s left for people to either attend the University or choose from the thousands others around the world. No one is forcing anyone to attend the Uni.
Parents actually force legal adults to attend the school.
Nigeria is still a century away from civilization that's why we condone all these stupid laws that regulate how two people use their body parts consensually.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by everlymoore86(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Don't talk yourself into problems, how can you buy life?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by thewritingtodo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
stagger:

If it means that the lawlessness we see in public universities is stamped out in CU by running it like a secondary school, then so be it. People like me had to study for my grades. Yet I had female classmates who were sleeping their way through with male lecturers. That nonsense has to be stopped at some point, and I am happy that CU is stepping up to the plate.
One hundred.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by everlymoore86(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=everlymoore86 post=71200722]Don't talk yourself into problems, how can you buy life?[yes u]
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by crafteck(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

But still the best in Nigeria

Oga, work of uni is to prepare you for the reality of life, Cu prepares u to keep living under guardians watch, ogun state uni made me know in life taking the wrong step can spell doom and no one, i mean No One will follow you to the roads end, ur alone

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by SeriouslySense(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
okay O, this is something so powerful, Vote Sowore, this can be a transformation in our generation, even the cabal is afraid to its foundations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by darkelf: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

Interesting soap opera, the last is not yet heard of this episode, waiting for the dismissed registrar to make public his own side of the story.

Lol. Savage you are
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by imam07: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
coolcharm:
Hater. Pray you have more money to take your child to that kind of school. You people like this only spot and complain on only negative side of something but u will never say anything about the positive side. But why? What happened in the school also happen in other institutions too. There is no how this kind of thing will not happen when it is not animals or stone that are schooling there.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by madridsta007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
themonk:

Parents actually force legal adults to attend the school.
Nigeria is still a century away from civilization that's why we condone all these stupid laws that regulate how two people use their body parts consensually.

The legal adults, if they are 18+ should know their rights— which includes rejecting such imposition. If they do not reject the imposition, it is their problem or the parents. Not the problem of the University.
They have their rules. Go there and abide by it. Don’t abide by it— then go to other options. It’s that simple. Things are much easier than we make them to be.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Acidosis(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
coolcharm:

You have become too familiar and used to bad governance in Nigeria's public schools you no longer see lecturer--student intimate relationship as a big issue.

Sex for marks or other academic and personal benefits between staff and students is a big crime everywhere in the world except Nigeria's public universities. Issues like this and other crimes such as plagiarism, bad and bureaucratically sentimental admission processes with quota system and "money for handouts" are some of the reasons your public schools will forever remain at the bottom of the ladder.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by imam07: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
holywahala19:
He just said nothing.
I will buy this school and turn it to my sex yard.With my excess money,I can even buy life.
Too much money.
I drive Lamborghini.
Trafford big boy
Brainless kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Worst school in Naija,

Mental slavery , that's what they want them to be.

Push them into the economy and let's see how they survive.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by shawlar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
wink2015:
THE FEMALE STUDENT INVOLVE IN THE SEXX THING HAVE NO PHOTOGRAPH?

Why can't we have a photo of the female student?

It is easy to loose a job these days one need to be morally upright to sustain a job.

As for Covenant University, the image of the university is being drag to the mud that a very fast speed thanks to the social media and thanks to student who forgot their main aim of going to school which is to study and get a degree.

Here let me help you..... The gal fine well well ie Marilyn oo

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:
Good!

I mean, how dare you singlehandedly expel a student without recourse to your VC.

Fadugba has been power drunk.

Afi igba ti awon aye pada get e sha.

Afi igba to pada te.

Carrying the school the on his head as if it belongs to his father.

Nonsense!!
na so
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
chigoizie7:
Worst school in Naija,

Mental slavery , that's what they want them to be.

Push them into the economy and let's see how they survive.
they are majorly surviving quite well
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by imam07: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Befii:
Covenant university violates the fundamental rights of students. Imagine hw an institution is in d news simply of an intimate affair between two grown-ups. This is the twenty first century oh.
Did the school force the admission on anybody? Or did the go to houses to drag students to their school. The rules are there before u are admitted so what's the Bleep are u saying. Can't you reason before u post? In your house, don't u have your own law? Kai.
Despite these strict laws in the school, rubbish is still happening. What if the school does not have these strict laws. What would have been happening within the school.
Mr man reset your brain properly.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by strenghtt: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Airforce1:
Wetin he go tell his wife and family now

If d story is true, Me too dey think am o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.