Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal (57210 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Kingjames(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
is the truck coming out at the gate with the registrar loads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by themonk(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridsta007:

The legal adults, if they are 18+ should know their rights— which includes rejecting such imposition. If they do not reject the imposition, it is their problem or the parents. Not the problem of the University.
They have their rules. Go there and abide by it. Don’t abide by it— then go to other options. It’s that simple. Things are much easier than we make them to be.
I'm not even pointing fingers, those laws should not exist for legal adults and they should have the flexibility to attend any school of their choice. Religious laws shouldn't be a factor when choosing a school but academic relevance. That's my thought though, might be wrong.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by chigoizie7(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Treasuredlove:
they are majorly surviving quite well

Same as me
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Kingjames(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
I can see clearly
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by naturefellow(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

Interesting soap opera, the last is not yet heard of this episode, waiting for the dismissed registrar to make public his own side of the story.
...on Twitter, like the rest of the culprits.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by lifestyle1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na one thing go kill man...

I pity the wife and the kids...

angry
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Iykenuwa(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
holywahala19:
He just said nothing.
I will buy this school and turn it to my sex yard.With my excess money,I can even buy life.
Too much money.
I drive Lamborghini.
Trafford big boy

You actually sound like a 12 year old
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by ekestic1976(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
kunleweb:
The best ought to be determined by productivity, performance and output not just some nice sound bites about being the best.Make i hear word

Go and DIE! Incurable cynic.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Kingjames(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Stay away from bitches
what if I get hold of only ONE...and I mean one just in case of stepping down after Highness

oringo gbu gu'oghi
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by madridsta007(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
themonk:

I'm not even pointing fingers, those laws should not exist for legal adults and they should have the flexibility to attend any school of their choice. Religious laws shouldn't be a factor when choosing a school but academic relevance. That's my thought though, might be wrong.

I do have reservations about the school and, although they have an academic standard much higher than many Universities in Nigeria as evident in their research output, the CU graduates I’ve worked with hardly have the grit and ruggedness that a UniBen graduate will come with, for instance. My opinion. However, as these are laws that we are referring to, I think the matter is very simple: as long as their laws do not contravene the constitution or NUC charter then it’s hard to put a case against such schools. You either attend it and comply or go somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
See what pussssy has cursed him
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
lifestyle1:
Na one thing go kill man...

I pity the wife and the kids...

angry

especially his childrens
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by tempex88(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
I keep hearing that crap but there's nothing to show it.
Their students?
I did not graduate from dere but e pain me say I no go. Most of their graduates are thriving
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Edmundsmigle: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
How many time have I warned you the stuff for the brown cupboard no be thyme
holywahala19:
He just said nothing.
I will buy this school and turn it to my sex yard.With my excess money,I can even buy life.
Too much money.
I drive Lamborghini.
Trafford big boy
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kingjames:
what if I get hold of only ONE...and I mean one just in case of stepping down after Highness

oringo gbu gu'oghi
Just be careful that's all I can say
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by strenghtt: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
sexiestharam:
This is a big lie. Muyiwa is still the Registrar of Covenant University. The alleged taping of Bishop Oyedepo talking about his sack is so fake. Bloggers and nairaland, try to confirm stories before publishing. Oyedepo did not attend the Chapel service yesterday as he was in Benin for the Church of God's mission Legacy conference. Muyiwa was firmly seated at his usual seat at the service.Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4618107/urgent-dream-interpretation-needed#69387773 ...............I dropped something here that might help you!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by folarinstr: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
All they know how to do there is expel and nothing more.
They expel k switch even Dr frabs. Na God save Simi sef
Nonsense secondary school

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Banmeallday: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Religion harboring criminals in high and low places....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Uwaiwe: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
I keep hearing that crap but there's nothing to show it.
Their students?
Some years ago, In my former company one female employee a graduate of CU was caught having sex with a manager inside office toilet. She was fired the following month for low performance .
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Letenwam:
Covenant University Registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo, has been relieved of his job by the university management just after an expelled student of the school who won a court case, accused him of setting him up. 

Following the scandal which has been a major topic on social media, Chancellor of Covenant University, Bishop Oyedepo who addressed students during the Thursday chapel service for 100 and 200 level students warned against having an “intimate ally”, a phrase used by the registrar in the leaked chats. He also revealed that Covenant University, currently, has no registrar.

The sack is coming just after we reported that the female students who were accused by male student Emmanuel Adooh, of making themselves available for the plan to expel him from the school before his graduation, reacted. 

https://lailasnews.com/covenant-university-registrar-sacked-oyedepo-speaks/

See his leaked chat https://www.nairaland.com/4728465/olumuyiwa-oludayo-sex-scandal-covenant

Oyedepo aff received sense.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by ourhumanity: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
kunleweb:
The best ought to be determined by productivity, performance and output not just some nice sound bites about being the best.Make i hear word

even in terms of productivity and output, they re making footprints if not leaving one in NIGERIA Corporate world. Check out specialized departments in most blue chip coys in Nigeria, you will find CU grads there. There is a culture they exude that is unique to them, international standard practice.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by kunleweb: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
ekestic1976:

Go and DIE! Incurable cynic.

fool. find me a cure to diabetes and malaria. Eeediot
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by kunleweb: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
ourhumanity:

even in terms of productivity and output, they re making footprints if not leaving one in NIGERIA Corporate world. Check out specialized departments in most blue chip coys in Nigeria, you will find CU grads there. There is a culture they exude that is unique to them, international standard practice.

Let innovative indexing in the society speak for itself. I've read many of the professor's researches, cassava this and that, i need to see like the hydrogen cell stuff, let it impact the world direclty without self promotion. Glorified mediocres of a disastrous educational system.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by ADMAF(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

But still the best in Nigeria
And where is UI placed?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by ADMAF(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

But still the best in Nigeria
And where is UI placed? undecided
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by sexiestharam(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
strenghtt:

https://www.nairaland.com/4618107/urgent-dream-interpretation-needed#69387773 ...............I dropped something here that might help you!
Thank you so much.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by CodeTemplar: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
coolcharm:
University run like a secondary school
How is sack of a erring staff related to secondary sch? It is like rules are now for babies and not for order or standards?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by kunleweb: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
How is sack of a erring staff related to secondary sch? It is like rules are now for babies and for order or standards?

Even the most snactimonious academic organization on earth have had two adults had consexual sex, it requires caution from all sides, now because two adults had sex, their lives have to suffer for it, the same ol shit everyone does. Tread carefully, the case is seriously over blown, folks have sex 50 times weekly nothing happens, why this one should dent the lives of these young ones is what you should be asking. Trainging up two adults only to have their careers threatened because they had the same sex everyone experiences makes one wonder.

No criticizing anyside, but i'ld say tread carefully. Everyone except a eunuch experiences sex at some point
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by CodeTemplar: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uwaiwe:
Some years ago, In my former company one female employee a graduate of CU was caught having sex with a manager inside office toilet. She was fired the following month for low performance .
And it is big news because the school has build a reputation but such is no news for other schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
chigoizie7:

Same as me
exactly, so stop discriminating
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Sarkin: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uwaiwe:
loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.