Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal (57213 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
sexiestharam:
This is a big lie. Muyiwa is still the Registrar of Covenant University. The alleged taping of Bishop Oyedepo talking about his sack is so fake. Bloggers and nairaland, try to confirm stories before publishing. Oyedepo did not attend the Chapel service yesterday as he was in Benin for the Church of God's mission Legacy conference. Muyiwa was firmly seated at his usual seat at the service.Thank you.
Toto no go kill man pikin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by sonofthunder: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
fake news
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

But still the best in Nigeria
Evil souls destroying Nigeria... You all will go on extinct
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Epatty:
Shut up!!!
pvssy has caused problem
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eyah, very sad, he has been thrown back to the labour market.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by strenghtt: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
sexiestharam:
Thank you so much.
Glory be to God!! wish u d best.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Atigba: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Very good

He should be persecuted as well
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by DonMekino(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
All the university staff have Yoruba names....
Don't argue with me biko, I don't want
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Righteousness89(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

u replied by Exact Reply..
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by toolate2fail(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
gbam
ogah stop posting dis stuff now before I block u forever what in d sori u nah
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
toolate2fail:
ogah stop posting dis stuff now before I block u forever what in d sori u nah
blockers ..
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by spartan117(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tonniepearl:
Evil souls destroying Nigeria... You all will go on extinct
*yawns* another pained one undecided

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by spartan117(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
crafteck:

Oga, work of uni is to prepare you for the reality of life, Cu prepares u to keep living under guardians watch, ogun state uni made me know in life taking the wrong step can spell doom and no one, i mean No One will follow you to the roads end, ur alone
I certainly don't deny the fact that they need reforms, I only pointed out the fact that they are the best private university in the country, and on course to be the best university in Nigeria in a few years from now.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by crafteck(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

I certainly don't deny the fact that they need reforms, I only pointed out the fact that they are the best private university in the country, and on course to be the best university in Nigeria in a few years from now.

Accepted, they need to stop shoving religion down peeps throats though... Monitoring sexual life in uni.... Smh.. Leave the dunce make dem de nag, body go tell dem
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Lovelife433(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

They are currently ranked as the best private university in Nigeria and they are the only private university to make top 10 best universities in the country.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://answersafrica.com/top-10-best-universities-in-nigeria.html&hl=en-NG
Animal who ranked them d best university? up till now the church is still buying Anoitin oil, there science student cant produce even Ori is dat one university?they are only good in sex and drugs.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by unadeymadkwa: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Muyiwa muyiwa muyiwa... how many times i call your name? we your village people never leave you. this is just the beginning. All i need to make this year complete is to hear this kinda nice news about about ekpeyoung and that other idiot Ajayi. that na if those once never see there own for past... Awon oloshi gbogbo................................
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by spartan117(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lovelife433:
Animal who ranked them d best university? up till now the church is still buying Anoitin oil, there science student cant produce even Ori is dat one university?they are only good in sex and drugs.
Whoa! So salty but I'll ignore all insults wink

What I'll advice you to do is click the link that I provided in the post you quoted,that's what sane people will do anyway.

Or just do a quick google search to check things out for yourself, I can bet that my cousin in kg3 has sufficient technical know-how to use Google.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by sinola(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
spartan117:

bros,it is when you go into job hunt with their certificate you will understand what crap your certicate is....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by hustla(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:
How dare you singlehandedly expel a student without recourse to your VC

Fadugba has been power drunk.

Afi igba ti awon aye pada get e sha.

Afi igba to pada te.

Carrying the school the on his head as if it belongs to his father.

Nonsense!!

I don know say them go get am
grin

Intimate Ally
Asiere

grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Antichristus: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Students who, years ago, attended Roman Catholic Church schools and colleges in Ireland, Australia, UK, USA, Canada, etc, and were forced to strictly follow religious rules and lifestyles are today's strongest atheists and agnostics, globally. I work with a number of them today. They utterly resent religion in all its shapes and shades.

Some people don't learn from history. Oyedepo clearly hasn't learnt from history. You cant force religious beliefs and observance on people: they'll hate and reject it when they finally regain their freedoms. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2018
coolcharm:
University run like a secondary school
That's why it's not for everybody
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Lomprico2: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
I tot he said he does not own any business? Who sacked d registrar?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
unadeymadkwa:
Muyiwa muyiwa muyiwa... how many times i call your name? we your village people never leave you. this is just the beginning. All i need to make this year complete is to hear this kinda nice news about about ekpeyoung and that other idiot Ajayi. that na if those once never see there own for past... Awon oloshi gbogbo................................
lool...ekpeyoung. Abeg, biko leave ekpeyoung na my personal person. E be like say na sambisa he dey now self. He is military you know
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by johnwell(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
spartan117:

They are currently ranked as the best private university in Nigeria and they are the only private university to make top 10 best universities in the country.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://answersafrica.com/top-10-best-universities-in-nigeria.html&hl=en-NG

Lies, go online and research again
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by spartan117(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
johnwell:

Lies, go online and research again
I already posted a link confirming that.post yours let's see.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Epatty(f): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
pvssy has caused problem
That's all you're good at...
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Epatty(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ubijus1:

What do you mean by that?
Just what you saw
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by Fourwinds: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Epatty:
That's all you're good at...
is that so shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by dmakoy: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Dear All,

Info coming out from CU campus as regards this sex allegation case, says their stand is:

1. that the accused official should just continue with his daily duties and assignments, and stop bothering about responding to anybody.

2. that the ex-student in question who started all the whole public outcry on twitter has been discredited as a liar, with his leaked voice notes and the subsequent responses from the other two ladies involved in his saga.

3. that so, the alleged publicly circulated chat screenshots are not tenable as evidences under this discredited circumstances.

4. that anyone who alleges any misconduct should come out and speak up, with concrete and reliable evidences (audio, video, etc).

5. that all the public bashing, raising dust on social media and the online petitions, amount to nothing without concrete evidences.

6. that except concrete evidences are tendered, all allegations will just appear like foolishness and stupidity before MGT board and Papa (Oyedepo).

7. that until persons are courageous enough to step out with concrete evidences, the accused has no case to answer.

Thank you.

... ... ...
So, you guys are advised to either step out with concrete evidences, or stop raising unnecessary dust in the public domain; and better go and face your personal life and businesses. ... Lol!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by dmakoy: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
sexiestharam:
This is a big lie. Muyiwa is still the Registrar of Covenant University. The alleged taping of Bishop Oyedepo talking about his sack is so fake. Bloggers and nairaland, try to confirm stories before publishing. Oyedepo did not attend the Chapel service yesterday as he was in Benin for the Church of God's mission Legacy conference. Muyiwa was firmly seated at his usual seat at the service.Thank you.

Dear All,

Info coming out from CU campus as regards this sex allegation case, says their stand is:

1. that the accused official should just continue with his daily duties and assignments, and stop bothering about responding to anybody.

2. that the ex-student in question who started all the whole public outcry on twitter has been discredited as a liar, with his leaked voice notes and the subsequent responses from the other two ladies involved in his saga.

3. that so, the alleged publicly circulated chat screenshots are not tenable as evidences under this discredited circumstances.

4. that anyone who alleges any misconduct should come out and speak up, with concrete and reliable evidences (audio, video, etc).

5. that all the public bashing, raising dust on social media and the online petitions, amount to nothing without concrete evidences.

6. that except concrete evidences are tendered, all allegations will just appear like foolishness and stupidity before MGT board and Papa (Oyedepo).

7. that until persons are courageous enough to step out with concrete evidences, the accused has no case to answer.

Thank you.

... ... ...
So, you guys are advised to either step out with concrete evidences, or stop raising unnecessary dust in the public domain; and better go and face your personal life and businesses. ... Lol!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by dmakoy: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Dear All,

Thank you.

... ... ...

Letenwam:
Covenant University Registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo, has been relieved of his job by the university management just after an expelled student of the school who won a court case, accused him of setting him up. 

Following the scandal which has been a major topic on social media, Chancellor of Covenant University, Bishop Oyedepo who addressed students during the Thursday chapel service for 100 and 200 level students warned against having an “intimate ally”, a phrase used by the registrar in the leaked chats. He also revealed that Covenant University, currently, has no registrar.

The sack is coming just after we reported that the female students who were accused by male student Emmanuel Adooh, of making themselves available for the plan to expel him from the school before his graduation, reacted. 

https://lailasnews.com/covenant-university-registrar-sacked-oyedepo-speaks/

See his leaked chat https://www.nairaland.com/4728465/olumuyiwa-oludayo-sex-scandal-covenant
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal by dmakoy: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here is the Ending of this Season of Scandals: #DrOlumuyiwaOludayoFired undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4850322/covenant-university-sex-scandal-bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.