Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

RESOLVED - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / RESOLVED (7882 Views)

Resolved / resolved / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESOLVED by justlaw(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bros, you pass all these. Try and be honourable enough to refund his money ASAP cos this has taken too long. Almost everyday, we see you transact phones business on NL and you claim that you do not have money

In this case, you do not have any further say, you have erred big time and just do the needful.

twinskenny:
This man nawa scamm? Yes you are directing your anger to a wrong channels.. sometime when u want to help people it usually turn out sore... do u know how Much am paying back because of Mikky nigligence? Same time 3 Icloud IPhone X was picked by him... one fake Iphone 8plus... two Icloud locked Apple Watch.... I am refunding the guys bit by bit.. do u know am refund close to 980k?? Told u to chill send u 50 out of 200k agreed... phone is still here and can’t even get it unlocked... same thing I told You is the same thing I told others ... the Samsung s8 he picks during he same period has burnt screen issue I have refunded some people.. Roteck is part of people an still owing money.

Told u.. u will get your refund

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED by techprodigy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
suco01:

He really need to answer that your question. some Nigerians and their ways wey no pure. U buy iCloud locked phone kon sell to person. well the guy gentle ni. i will make sure all his families are arrested not buy police but buy soldiers, don't mind spending another 200k to teach him a lesson.
Bro I believe we are all adults here.. x squad or military process go long unless it was not an official arrest, even with court order the client will give him time to refund provided he is saying the truth about a failed pickup by Mikky. We should try to resolved this for both parties rather than pushing blames. Oga Kenny Please I beg of you kindly state it, right here right now when you will refund him or replace the iphone with another perfect working one biko. This thread and Nairalanders will be the Jury sir. Please.
Re: RESOLVED by techprodigy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
justlaw:
Bros, you pass all these. Try and be honourable enough to refund his money ASAP cos this has taken too long. Almost everyday, we see you transact phones business on NL and you claim that you do not have money

In this case, you do not have any further say, you have erred big time and just do the needful.

God bless you sir. Kenny should just tell him here when he will do the needful. 200k plus no be small money o

3 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:
Bro I believe we are all adults here.. x squad or military process go long unless it was not an official arrest, even with court order the client will give him time to refund provided he is saying the truth about a failed pickup by Mikky. We should try to resolved this for both parties rather than pushing blames. Oga Kenny Please I beg of you kindly state it, right here right now when you will refund him or replace the iphone with another perfect working one biko. This thread and Nairalanders will be the Jury sir. Please.
Don't worry, I will share our chat here and you will see for yourself how patient i ve been
Re: RESOLVED by justlaw(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Holding on to someone's money for three month aint no kid's play and he is here on NL daily transacting huge deals.

You have been patient enough and which is quite appreciative and as it is, I think you need to give him a timeline of refunding your money cos it no longer makes sense since he is finding it difficult to refund the money. Atleast, if he cannot refund, he should provide you another model of same device free of defect.

@Kenny, you no try @ all for this one oooo!

anochuks08:
Thanks mahn, i want his future customers to see him for who he really is.

3 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

You guys don’t get the the gist... phone was not suppose to have Icloud... it was when I picked them up from mikkyangel that i discovered it’s locked
That is your fault and not his!!!stop playing a fast one on peepz cus of distance!!!if I tell you to supply me a car and there is no engine in it,are you saying that is my business?

12 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:
Did you say a long process,I swear he will refund in 2 days if X squard picks him!!!Guys play on people’s intelligence and feel it’s cool?The truth remains its past 3 months and all he paid was 50k?who does that shit!!!Even with his phone number alone,they will fish him out!!!i am really feeling angry about people that make clients feel every one online is ready to scam them!!!I started selling phones online,now I have 3 offices in ikeja!!!This is stealing

12 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by chuchwhite: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:
This man nawa scamm? Yes you are directing your anger to a wrong channels.. sometime when u want to help people it usually turn out sore... do u know how Much am paying back because of Mikky nigligence? Same time 3 Icloud IPhone X was picked by him... one fake Iphone 8plus... two Icloud locked Apple Watch.... I am refunding the guys bit by bit.. do u know am refund close to 980k?? Told u to chill send u 50 out of 200k agreed... phone is still here and can’t even get it unlocked... same thing I told You is the same thing I told others ... the Samsung s8 he picks during he same period has burnt screen issue I have refunded some people.. Roteck is part of people an still owing money.

Told u.. u will get your refund

I dnt think this is a case of scam.. cos i was one of the people that bought Samsung from twiskenny back then with the screen burn that mikky picked .. it was a great loss for me but I understand his explanation about mikky not checking the phones properly before picking them..i paid for 3 but i only got 2 because he said he had to give other people who paid aswell cos mikky refused to go back to get the rest cos of distance but he refunded my money back to me.. and he even complained bitterly about the iphone x which was icloud locked and the clone iphone 8plus mikky picked for him.. if u can see the screenshot i posted u will see as at monday i asked him about the iphone x icloud unlock which he said he paid 80k for and he said its still in process .. that was on monday

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:

Thanks bro for the comment but from response from both, kenny pickup the phone which he knows is iCloud locked and sell to the guy, he is only trying to outsmart the guy because of the distance. I hate cheat and people who thinks they are smart. As for the military process if it sure for him that it is not possible unless it is an official arrest, he should let me have his details if nairalanders won't beg for him. we are talking of months yet na only 50k you refund.

4 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
chuchwhite:

I dnt think this is a case of scam.. cos i was one of the people that bought Samsung from twiskenny back then with the screen burn that mikky picked .. it was a great loss for me but I understand his explanation about mikky not checking the phones properly before picking them..i paid for 3 but i only got 2 because he said he had to give other people who paid aswell cos mikky refused to go back to get the rest cos of distance but he refunded my money back to me.. and he even complained bitterly about the iphone x which was icloud locked and the clone iphone 8plus mikky picked for him.. if u can see the screenshot i posted u will see as at monday i asked him about the iphone x icloud unlock which he said he paid 80k for and he said its still in process .. that was on monday
Baba, he already picked up this device for himself by mikky and sold to me later. Moreover for over three months here, he has been selling phones here, even when I contacted him to replace mine with a lower one, he refused. Kept on telling me its not done that way. its unfair

8 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
chuchwhite:

please let’s call a spade a spade,does the client know about a pick up?When a client pays for services,it is your responsibility until it gets delivered to the said client in good condition!!!That is the risk we all take when doing business!!!

8 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
chuchwhite:

Can we judge right here cos it can be your turn next. The device we talking about, he already picked it for himself later sold to the guy. Say something else cos one factor kenny is acting on is the distance. He knows the phone is locked and yet sold it the guy..

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
justlaw:
Holding on to someone's money for three month aint no kid's play and he is here on NL daily transacting huge deals.

You have been patient enough and which is quite appreciative and as it is, I think you need to give him a timeline of refunding your money cos it no longer makes sense since he is finding it difficult to refund the money. Atleast, if he cannot refund, he should provide you another model of same device free of defect.

@Kenny, you no try @ all for this one oooo!

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate. He called to tell me to delete the thread that he will pay 50k by next week. This is someone that promised to pay another 50k after his initial payment for over 3 months. He will promise you next week, and that week, he will say another week, and another week and another week and wont pay you anything.

2 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by chuchwhite: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:
please let’s call a spade a spade,does the client know about a pick up?When a client pays for services,it is your responsibility until it gets delivered to the said client in good condition!!!That is the risk we all take when doing business!!!

True though.. u re very right...twiskenny should specify when or a time frame for the refund.. cos e no easy to oo twiskenny sef has taken a loss too nd the buyer as well has indeed been patient three months is quite a while sha ..
Re: RESOLVED by chuchwhite: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
suco01:

Can we judge right here cos it can be your turn next. The device we talking about, he already picked it for himself later sold to the guy. Say something else cos one factor kenny is acting on is the distance. He knows the phone is locked and yet sold it the guy..

Well my right up was based on what i saw and the discussion i had with him .. i dnt know he sold it to someone in the east afterwards

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
anochuks08:
Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate. He called to tell me to delete the thread that he will pay 50k by next week. This is someone that promised to pay another 50k after his initial payment for over 3 months. He will promise you next week, and that week, he will say another week, and another week and another week and wont pay you anything.

This post will only go down if only he come out here to tell us his mode of payment.
Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
chuchwhite:

Well my right up was based on what i saw and the discussion i had with him .. i dnt know he sold it to someone in the east afterwards

Ok.
Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
A lot of people don’t even get the story right not cool...

The phone was picked by mikkyangel and I never knew those phones has Icloud until it was delivered to me... and immediately told the owner this is the issue.. you asked me to even waybill it to you and in between this period we were trying to have it unlocked... I paid twice for the Icloud removal twice it was rejected... a guy here even tried to get it unlocked without success... and immediate I sent u 50k promised to make the rest up within time... I don’t need to say much on this I believe I have put a call accross to you.. by Monday evening I will do another round of refund... thanks am sorry if you think I didn’t try enough but u will get your money..
Re: RESOLVED by twinskenny(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
chuchwhite:

The phone was paid for before it arrived Nigeria na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

The phone was picked by mikkyangel and I never knew those phones has Icloud until it was delivered to me... and immediately told the owner this is the issue.. you asked me to even waybill it to you and in between this period we were trying to have it unlocked... I paid twice for the Icloud removal twice it was rejected... a guy here even tried to get it unlocked without success... and immediate I sent u 50k promised to make the rest up within time... I don’t need to say much on this I believe I have put a call accross to you.. by Monday evening I will do another round of refund... thanks am sorry if you think I didn’t try enough but u will get your money..
I have waited for over 3 months, what is 1 week? But asking me to take down this thread before any payment as you instructed is a No No.

9 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

The phone was paid for before it arrived Nigeria na...
You assured me the device was good, no issues whatsoever, factory unlocked blah blah blah. You knew how skeptical I was abinitio. Truth be told, the reason I sent you money was because twinskenny is a known name on nairaland and hence, I felt there was nothing to fear. I will still tell you this anyday and anytime, this is not how to do business

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by justlaw(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
This thread is not going down until he pays to the last kobo. And it still doesn't make sense paying such peanuts (50k) in bits.

He quite knew the device was defective after collecting from Mikky and still went ahead to sell to you. Isn't that SCAM and someone here mentioned that this is not scam.

With this attitude, he is spoiling business for other genuine sellers on NL. The attention of mods will be called to this and he risked being banned on this forum. Also, the subject of this will have to be changed to a more descriptive one to make potential customers wary of him.

@Kenny, it's better you thread the part of honour and refund him his money... 200k no be beans for the BUHARICONOMY

anochuks08:

5 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by anochuks08(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
justlaw:
This thread is not going down until he pays to the last kobo. And it still doesn't make sense paying such peanuts (50k) in bits.

He quite knew the device was defective after collecting from Mikky and still went ahead to sell to you. Isn't that SCAM and someone here mentioned that this is not scam.

With this attitude, he is spoiling business for other genuine sellers on NL. The attention of mods will be called to this and he risked being banned on this forum.

He still has tons of devices that he advertises for sale on daily basis. Even fresh iPhone X, what I cant fathom is why he wont least settle me, even when I told him to give me iPhone 8 that he advertised for sale while I send back the 50k he already sent, he refused.

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

Ogbeni Kenny me personally get all the story, you used your money to buy the phone not the guy money, when the phone arrived you discovered it was iCloud locked which you sold to him, after his complain you tried to unlock it which is not possible now who is to be blamed you or the guy. You sold a deceptive product to the guy and that is called deceptive trade practices. How can you say you will pay 50k which is possible to stand for the next 3months, you have just showed how wicked and heartless you are. Also you not man enough to stand challenges wonder how you will manage a home. shiooor

20 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by suco01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
anochuks08:
He still has tons of devices that he advertises for sale on daily basis. Even fresh iPhone X, what I cant fathom is why he wont least settle me, even when I told him to give me iPhone 8 that he advertised for sale while I send back the 50k he already sent, he refused.

Keep tab on him. He must pay you your money unless he want trouble i mean TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by generationz(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Did you say a long process,I swear he will refund in 2 days if X squard picks him!!!Guys play on people’s intelligence and feel it’s cool?The truth remains its past 3 months and all he paid was 50k?who does that shit!!!Even with his phone number alone,they will fish him out!!!i am really feeling angry about people that make clients feel every one online is ready to scam them!!!I started selling phones online,now I have 3 offices in ikeja!!!This is stealing

wow
congrats

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED by henrixx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
One scam per week on nairaland. God help us. Them no go see our pocket.

AMEN

@OP I think you were kind enough not to demand your entire balance. And even more lenient to demand a lesser phone. Try to discuss this in private. I'm sure he'll pay back.

I think the accused should just bear the loss. In this phone biz there are many days of loss. We shouldn't transfer it on innocent buyers, not just for the image but also for conscience. ITS NOT EASY

Lastly, the said phone should be sold if can't be unlocked and add up to pay OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED by solelymade: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
I think most notable sellers on Nairaland these days are having cashflow issues. It's a difficult one to call now but I will advice most buyers to stop preorder for now.
I'm also having issues with one now and he has been selling on here for more than 7years with good review.

I again find it surprising that Mikkyangel that has been mentioned repeatedly has not even thought it necessary to put up some sort of defense. It will be dangerous for anyone now to continue dealings with these guys. Probably running a ring now. Very disturbing

9 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by ChisomK9(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Similar issue happen to me I purchased an iPhone 8 plus was picked up by lionlee so I decided to sell on the way seller told me its factory unlocked but when the phone arrived it was at&t unpaid the client just called me immediately acting like I did it on purpose since me personally I dont like trouble I refunded the.cash next day he sent the phone to me of which the.phone did not last 48hrs in my shop I sold it making 75k gain wich is 45k extra from what I had sold to him...

3 Likes

Re: RESOLVED by chidekings(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:

Bro ur a very wicked man,how does your business with mikky concerns the guy,he paid 243 plus for a phone,he even agreed to collect 200k as refund,yet for 3months u have been delaying him and still advertise other phones.this is wickedness,we are all business man.a bad pick up is your loss not his and he won't have shared the gain with you.

U see this thread is still at page 2,refund him all his money now before whatever remains of your name is finished and you won't be able to do more business online.all this strong head won't take you far,as many notable members that towed your line.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESOLVED by ChisomK9(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please you both should have understanding between yourself its never cc twinsennys fault alot of people will accept returning 40 or 50% of the total cash so to me personally you were not scammed the fault here is from the picker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Box Like New Iphone 7+ 32gig With Carton And Accesories, / Hp and Dell Desktop Tower Computers Core 2 duo 2.0ghz/160gb/1gb/@17,500N / #100 & #200 STARTIMES SUBSCRIPTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.