Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze (3946 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
The truck was intercepted, and burnt down by miscreants suspected to be IPOB members at Oyibo, timber market ,along Aba-Portharcourt expressway...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by zinnydan(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
I smell war
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
the police should take control of the situation

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Where sense ends, tyranny begins.

Senseless set of people

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Sarkin: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
You can see what I'm always saying; the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Bi@fr@ terrorists are always violent and wicked!

What did the truck do to them? Is it because it belongs to a northerner?

You can see why I will never take all those hypocritical brethren seriously, anything that isn't adhering to that tribe, religion or ideologies are their enemies.

Only God knows if those "poor" drivers are okay, those jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr@ are very wicked.

They threatened every good igbo people to sit at home and lazy about just to prove "something"

May God help them!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lalasticlala, front page please, source is eye witness account....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
You can see what I'm always saying; the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Bi@fr@ terrorists are always violent and wicked!

You can see why I will never take all those hypocritical brethren seriously, anything that isn't adhering to that tribe, religion or ideologies are their enemies.

Only God knows if those "poor" drivers are okay, those jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr@ are very wicked.

They threatened every good igbo people to sit at home and lazy about just to prove "something"

May God help them!

They always lookout for Dangote trucks to burn all the time....

We see how they are searching buses for Northerners to attack last year....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Paretomaster1:

They always lookout for Dangote trucks to burn all the time....

We see how they are searching buses for Northerners to attack last year....
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Media is desperate when it comes to the name BIAFRA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by OneCorner: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hausas have stepped on our tail.
They should face the wrath and stop being a sissy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by overall90: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense,with number of police and army checking points on that axis.
I hope this is not self inflicted in order to achieve a predetermined narrative.
will really like to hear from the occupants.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
My people pls i dont support burning of anyone's property. But Biafra should rise and our freedom will be clinched
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by CaptainG00D: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shayetet13:
My people pls i dont support burning of anyone's property. But Biafra should rise and our freedom will be clinched

U people should wise up online.
This is clearly fabricated so as to continue labeling ipob "violent"
How they burn truth when the order is clearly "sit at home" and not a protest or riot.
Does that make any sense to u. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by CaptainG00D: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneCorner:

[s]Hausas have stepped on our tail.
They should face the wrath and stop being a sissy[/s]

Afonja shut up...
U see this evil u people are raising online u will answer for it one day.
Dont bother asking question when one misfortune be ball u,.
Keep on instigating hate and chaos , the karma will visit u someday.. Mark it somewhere

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not a single truth in the post. People should be careful what they put up in the internet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lies ....

That Yoruba miscreant is the problem of Nigeria.
Lie Mohammed the slave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Amumaigwe: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:

May God help them!

You are always sounding like a cracked record; just a monosyllable dimwit. Even robots are now capable of varieties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yet some senseless pigheaded pigs were shouting military invasion when clearly ipob accursed vermin's were planning to set ablaze the property of law abiding Nigerians. This clearly shows they are not only devoid of reasoning but deranged violent beings with plenty of malice in their hearts. It is sad Igbos allowed this unstable morons become lords in their lands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Sarkin: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You are always sounding like a cracked record; just a monosyllable dimwit. Even robots are now capable of varieties.
where's the wisdom in your insult now? Why did your boys burn the truck?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by limeta(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria army hand work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by overall90: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:

if you know the number of army /police cheating points between Eleme junction and Imo river,you won't be asking this question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nightmareo07: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:

Are u ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Paretomaster1:
The truck was intercepted, and burnt down by miscreants suspected to be IPOB members at Oyibo, timber market ,along Aba-Portharcourt expressway...

Fake news Abeg .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by thinksense: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is high time for us to floursh this ipob terrorist once and for. No any sensible investor will establish his factory in d land of this kidnaping, blood money ritualits
, and terrorist biafrogs.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Kylekent59: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
In this current administration no one should be deceived. Immediately I saw the post I asked myself a 3 questions .

1. Could it be that the IPOB weren't the ones responsible for that, what if other rivals/miscreants who don't want Ipob to come to reality are the ones that burned the truck?

2. In a developed country, there should be CCTV mounted on every streets /areas, so as to fish out perpetrators, should I blame the FG for this?

3. I had lived with an igbo man, I had done business with an igbo person, but what I know is that they aren't bad, they can't destroy someone else property. Could it be that the media is lying?

Don't believe everything you see/read on the Internet. Always ask yourself questions before commenting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by omololu2020(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnydan:
I smell war
something is wrong with your nose

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by omololu2020(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Hausas have stepped on our tail.
They should face the wrath and stop being a sissy
I hope you will say this when they start burning yeebos business and destroying yeebos properties in abuja,kano and Kaduna

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by IbrahimDamola: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Paretomaster1:
[s]The truck was intercepted, and burnt down by miscreants suspected to be IPOB members at Oyibo, timber market ,along Aba-Portharcourt expressway...
[/s]

We yoruba muslims love fake news so much. We will keep praying to Allahu and sacrificing human skulls in oshogbo for Biafra to die. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by potterdon: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afonjas are are only good at envy and stupid noise making grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Fariq: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Later they will say Y Dongote did not invest in their region or y did he build his refinery in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Kylekent59:
In this current administration no one should be deceived. Immediately I saw the post I asked myself a 3 questions .

1. Could it be that the IPOB weren't the ones responsible for that, what if other rivals/miscreants who don't want Ipob to come to reality are the ones that burned the truck?

2. In a developed country, there should be CCTV mounted on every streets /areas, so as to fish out perpetrators, should I blame the FG for this?

3. I had lived with an igbo man, I had done business with an igbo person, but what I know is that they aren't bad, they can't destroy someone else property. Could it be that the media is lying?

Don't believe everything you see/read on the Internet. Always ask yourself questions before commenting.

Ogah shut up, so dangote burn his own truck or d driver set it ablaze, is this the first time they will set trucks ablaze?

I am privy to all this information, because Dangote don't come online to make noise ? What about the video of ur brothers searching buses for northerners to maime?

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Kylekent59: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Ogah shut up, so dangote burn his own truck or d driver set it ablaze, is this the first time they will set trucks ablaze?

I am privy to all this information, because Dangote don't come online to make noise ? What about the video of ur brothers searching buses for northerners to maime?

You don't have manners. This really shows you aren't matured.

Don't ever quote me again not until you have manners

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,800 Ogun Flood Victims Get Relief Materials / National Action Plan For Health Security For 2018 To 2022 Inaugurated / See The Crowd Waiting To Get Lagos State Lockdown Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.