Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze (3965 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Yyeske(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2018
IPOB is a peaceful group, so says Emma Powerless

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Kylekent59:

You don't have manners. This really shows you aren't matured.

Don't ever quote me again not until you have manners

Yeah, I can never have manner for imbe... Like you, properties are being lost, and you are here staring stupid points just to exonerate ur violent brothers...

And I quote you, you are free to head to the lagoon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Almaiga: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
They claimed to be peaceful people, but their actions says otherwise. When the North will start now, they will begin to shout Genocide. The international communities you always run to, are seeing this. No International Community will ever take you serious, when others retaliate. They know you started it.

We will over look this one and pretend it never happened, but if such nonsense repeat itself again, una go use una head carry am.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Tyche(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:
The truck was intercepted, and burnt down by miscreants suspected to be IPOB members at Oyibo, timber market ,along Aba-Portharcourt expressway...

What you seek, you will find 100 folds
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Almaiga: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
OneCorner:
Hausas have stepped on our tail.
They should face the wrath and stop being a sissy

Really, can you withstand the heat, if the North chooses to retaliate?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Tyche:

What you seek, you will find 100 folds

Gerraheremehn....... First Class Osu

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Almaiga: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Kylekent59:
In this current administration no one should be deceived. Immediately I saw the post I asked myself a 3 questions .

1. Could it be that the IPOB weren't the ones responsible for that, what if other rivals/miscreants who don't want Ipob to come to reality are the ones that burned the truck?

2. In a developed country, there should be CCTV mounted on every streets /areas, so as to fish out perpetrators, should I blame the FG for this?

3. I had lived with an igbo man, I had done business with an igbo person, but what[b[b]] I know is that they aren't bad[/b],[/b] they can't destroy someone else property. Could it be that the media is lying?

Don't believe everything you see/read on the Internet. Always ask yourself questions before commenting.

At the bolded; untill he use you for Rituals and harvest some vital parts of your body for Blood money. Na that time your eye go clear. If you trust an Igbo man, na you Sabi. In Igbo land, it is a normal thing for a father to use his only son, for Rituals. Son's can also use their parents too. An average Igbo man doesn't trust his family member.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Bane2020: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Almaiga:
They claimed to be peaceful people, but their actions says otherwise. When the North will start now, they will begin to shout Genocide. The international communities you always run to, are seeing this. No International Community will ever take you serious, when others retaliate. They know you started it.

We will over look this one and pretend it never happened, but if such nonsense repeat itself again, una go use una head carry am.
This isn't 1967 when Igbos were too nice, listen to me real good you terrorist disease ridden, leprous looking subhuman, the whole of Nigeria is tired of your excesses, you guys contribute absolutely nothing to the human capital and growth index of the country besides been on the Frontpage tabloids of everything terrible... high infestation of disease, only regiona where young girls are forced into early marriage to sick perverts, religious extremism, poverty rate on a all time high, terrorism, inbreeding, low IQ animals, and a generally useless arid region of sociopaths and fanatics. This is 2018 and an attack on Igbos or any Southerner will be met with equal and brutal consequences. My prayer everyday is that Boko haram do us the favor and decimate your accused region to population zero, everybody's tired of your parasitic ways.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Bane2020:

This isn't 1967 when Igbos were too nice, listen to me real good you terrorist disease ridden, leprous looking subhuman, the whole of Nigeria is tired of your excesses, you guys contribute absolutely nothing to the human capital and growth index of the country besides been on the Frontpage tabloids of everything terrible... high infestation of disease, only regiona where young girls are forced into early marriage to sick perverts, religious extremism, poverty rate on a all time high, terrorism, inbreeding, low IQ animals, and a generally useless arid region of sociopaths and fanatics. This is 2018 and an attack on Igbos or any Southerner will be met with equal and brutal consequences. My prayer everyday is that Boko haram do us the favor and decimate your accused region to population zero, everybody's tired of your parasitic ways.

Ogah shut up dia...... There is no time u can ever be match to the Northerners...

Keep deceiving yourself that they don't contribute anything, common tomatoes was scarce, we all know how u crying upandan...

If u talkng of the oil , an average Northerner doesn't benefit directly from it, it's only the Elites that enjoys it...

Northerners are not lazy.......

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Bane2020: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Ogah shut up dia...... There is no time u can ever be match to the Northerners...

Keep deceiving yourself that they don't contribute anything, common tomatoes was scarce, we all know how u crying upandan...

If u talkng of the oil , an average Northerner doesn't benefit directly from it, it's only the Elites that enjoys it...

Northerners are not lazy.......
You lots are way beneath us, in every paradigm imaginable. If na to misbehave, no be only get craze pass. The era of other people tolerating your savagery unchallenged is over, one Igbo life is worth more than a hundred Hausa subhumans put together, so it won't be a problem to waste your fuvkers if you try any nonsense this time. Even the Igbos in your region know better than to fold over if attacked or provoked, nobody has a monopoly of violence.

LOL, we dey look forward to bigger and better things this fool is talk about tomatoes, who your rubbish food help? There are other neighboring countries that can easily import their products into into East so your tomatoes were never relevant. Una get food pass, yet top the index for the worst humanitarian crisis in Nigeria with starvation ripping you guys a new ass.hole... Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by sweerychick(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Yeah, I can never have manner for imbe... Like you, properties are being lost, and you are here staring stupid points just to exonerate ur violent brothers...

And I quote you, you are free to head to the lagoon...

why are you barking like a mad dog? IPOB said sit at home protest and warned thier members not to come out to avoid being killed by security agents.does it logically make sense that any of their members will go out and start destroying properties . The other time some group of masked miscreants issued a threat through a video demanding for the release of nnamdi kanu? We all know that it's all fabrication by some mischievous elements in the government in other to justify them as a terrorist group... They couldn't even speak good igbo. So stop believing any nonsense you see on line. I may not like IPOB or their members but they are not disturbing anybody..

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Almaiga: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Bane2020:

All hail Biafran worrious, see as you are foaming and CHEST beating online. grin
When normal humans are agitating for something, they do it in the open but, you guys did yours indoors. grin

You dey form Actor for Nairaland. Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu did worst but, where are they today?
Where I come from, we don't talk much but, we act instead.
Bunch of LOOSERS.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2018
sweerychick:
why are you barking like a mad dog? IPOB said sit at home protest and warned thier members not to come out to avoid being killed by security agents.does it logically make sense that any of their members will go out and start destroying properties . The other time some group of masked miscreants issued a threat through a video demanding for the release of nnamdi kanu? We all know that it's all fabrication by some mischievous elements in the government in other to justify them as a terrorist group... They couldn't even speak good igbo. So stop believing any nonsense you see on line. I may not like IPOB or their members but they are not disturbing anybody..

Once again, shut up if u don't have any fact to back up ur claim... I have both particular of driver
, and truck burnt...

I asked you once again, the miscreants going about checking buses for Northerners to kill are they sitting at home?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
Bane2020:

You lots are way beneath us, in every paradigm imaginable. If na to misbehave, no be only get craze pass. The era of other people tolerating your savagery unchallenged is over, one Igbo life is worth more than a hundred Hausa subhumans put together, so it won't be a problem to waste your fuvkers if you try any nonsense this time. Even the Igbos in your region know better than to fold over if attacked or provoked, nobody has a monopoly of violence.

LOL, we dey look forward to bigger and better things this fool is talk about tomatoes, who your rubbish food help? There are other neighboring countries that can easily import their products into into East so your tomatoes were never relevant. Una get food pass, yet top the index for the worst humanitarian crisis in Nigeria with starvation ripping you guys a new ass.hole... Keep deceiving yourself.

That is why you cannot leave the North, even when u were asked to leave...

Please go with your kidnapping, drug, baby factory, Arm robbery trademark.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by sweerychick(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Once again, shut up if u don't have any fact to back up ur claim... I have both particular of driver
, and truck burnt...

I asked you once again, the miscreants going about checking buses for Northerners to kill are they sitting at home?
see what happens when you are a mannerless m.oron!! The joke is on you
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Bane2020: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Almaiga:

All hail Biafran worrious, see as you are foaming and CHEST beating online. grin
When normal humans are agitating for something, they do it in the open but, you guys did yours indoors. grin

You dey form Actor for Nairaland. Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu did worst but, where are they today?
Where I come from, we don't talk much but, we act instead.
Bunch of LOOSERS.
Aboki have you sodomized your cows today? how did you even get access to the internet you cow fuvker, oya go shine some shoes my boy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Bane2020: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

That is why you cannot leave the North, even when u were asked to leave...

Please go with your kidnapping, drug, baby factory, Arm robbery trademark.
Drug, kidnapping and other vices you mentioned are far more tolerable than a bunch of head slamming barbarians who sexually abuse little girls and blow themselves up to meet the usual quota of retards that will have their turn at 72 virgins in paradise , little wonder your pedophile of a prophet was a known blood thirsty crook.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by newdawn2017(f): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
OneCorner:
Hausas have stepped on our tail.
They should face the wrath and stop being a sissy
Anu! is it dangote a reputable business & peace loving man d@ stepped on ur tails? Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Almaiga: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bane2020:

Aboki have you sodomized your cows today? how did you even get access to the internet you cow fuvker, oya go shine some shoes my boy grin cheesy

The ranting of a COWARD. By the way, where is your Dilector, Nnamdi Kanu?

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
sweerychick:
see what happens when you are a mannerless m.oron!! The joke is on you

Who open the gate for this one? Guess u off ur meds again.. ..
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Tyche(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Gerraheremehn....... First Class Osu

All in due time bro, it will be served you when cold, all in due time ...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by ofeco: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:
The truck was intercepted, and burnt down by miscreants suspected to be IPOB members at Oyibo, timber market ,along Aba-Portharcourt expressway...

Are you sure you are not the one that intercepted the truck and got it burnt because the last time I checked Ipob asked their members and the people of Biafra to sit at home. there was no report of demonstrations or molestations of any sort yesterday, there are a lot of burnt trucks along PH-Enugu -Abuja road which were caused by either and others. Stop spreading news.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
ofeco:

Are you sure you are not the one that intercepted the truck and got it burnt because the last time I checked Ipob asked their members and the people of Biafra to sit at home. there was no report of demonstrations or molestations of any sort yesterday, there are a lot of burnt trucks along PH-Enugu -Abuja road which were caused by either and others. Stop spreading news.

Like they sit at home, and at the same time searching buses for Northerners to kill, as seen in videos making rounds..?

Just shut up, unless you have a contrary evidence to back up ur claim...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tyche:

All in due time bro, it will be served you when cold, all in due time ...

Only if I hide under the shadow to commit evil, but if I don't, nothing will ever happen to me..

But as for you, and ur fellow miscreants, karma will surely catch up with u, unless if thousands of easterners don't feed under Dangote...
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Tyche(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Only if I hide under the shadow to commit evil, but if I don't, nothing will ever happen to me..

But as for you, and ur fellow miscreants, karma will surely catch up with u, unless if thousands of easterners don't feed under Dangote...

This one non-negotiable to run mouth bros, the wind you just sowed has begotten a whirlwind, keep calm and face the music

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
This OP is really sick in the head if he expects me to believe this crap, frustrated shitholean, you find courage by lying against ppl who risk their lives for freedom but can't come out of ur comfort zone to protest against our corrupt leaders since u and ur likes love Nigeria so much.

Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Tyche:

This one non-negotiable to run mouth bros, the wind you just sowed has begotten a whirlwind, keep calm and face the music

Back to sender.......
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Tyche(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Back to sender.......

It's a natural course of justice that is as constant as the northern star and It's not subject to the control of our whims and wishes. Our volition sets it in motion and the only extenuating solution is a symbolic action of sorts.

Keep living in denial or keep "backing to sender",
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Paretomaster1(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Tyche:

It's a natural course of justice that is as constant as the northern star and It's not subject to the control of our whims and wishes. Our volition sets it in motion and the only extenuating solution is a symbolic action of sorts.

Keep living in denial or keep "backing to sender",

Shoponna kee you dia.

Igbagbe se o ni
Pe tomode ba dari sapa, apa a pa won
tomode ba dari soroko, iroko a ko
eni ba si pori mi nibi, ogiri alapa, lo maa wo luwon pa
Ogiri alapa
Re: Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze by Tyche(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Shoponna kee you dia.

Igbagbe se o ni
Pe tomode ba dari sapa, apa a pa won
tomode ba dari soroko, iroko a ko
eni ba si pori mi nibi, ogiri alapa, lo maa wo luwon pa
Ogiri alapa

Time boy, just time.

You deliberately mis-inform and recycle news with devilish intent and you think the effect will not consume you? It will, as surely as the sun rises

I stand in the light bro; you are hurting yourself more by all this. Genuinely forsake your current path to be free, that's the only way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efcc Digging Out Atiku's Old Case Files. (pix) / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: See The Trains That Federal Government Ordered For - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.