Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) (32907 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have no time for such.

My only moniker is juliusmalema....i was emailing mods to help me change my moniker from juliusmalema to meles zenawi.
i really pity u...it takes a special anger for someone to live in nairaland 24 hours a day opening threads to castigate igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bede2u:
i really pity u...it takes a special anger for someone to live in nairaland 24 hours a day opening threads to castigate igbos

Ok
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
slawomir:
biafra is a goal and a dream that can never be actualize and realize

mother fuckkers
this is one Nigeria and nobody can change it

am a bini boy and a true Nigerian

SEE PAIN... IF THEY FINALLY ACTUALIZE IT YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Emycord: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have burnt down four trucks along Obigbo in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The action, which took place on Friday, was said to have taken place in the bid to enforce the sit-at-home order by the organisation, to mark the one-year disappearance of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

DSP Nnamdi Omoni, the Rivers State Police Command’s spokesman, confirmed the development in Port Harcourt.

According to Omoni, policemen were on ground and are still assessing the extent of the damage.

He also noted that no arrest had been made.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/14/ipob-members-set-trucks-ablaze-rivers

see the kind news you are quick to post. face your middle belt problems leave igbo's alone

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Almaiga: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Great2017:

Vbo ye re?

Ubanka zakaci, Mai kan parenti. grin grin

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by rock003: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
NiajaXionist:

I get a brain for sale, guess somebody needs 1.

Are you saying you have no plans to use your brain in the future? What a brainless future you will have bro! Believe me, I don't envy you at all.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Great2017: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Ubanka zakaci, Mai kan parenti. grin grin
A yô yo owa nö ma ma.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
fasterwell:

She was a victim of the civil war and is wise enough to mind her own business.

She visited her sister in Ukwa west and was returning back to PH this morning when she saw the madness in Oyigbo.

I wondered why the arny were not at the spot to send those criminals to where they belong

You see how your lies are being exposed by you. She visited Ukwa West and on her return she saw it. There no way she would have seen anything while coming from Ukwa West. Those who are reporting say the incident happened at Timber shed. No connection at all. Shame on fake news.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2018
PFRB:

You see how your lies are being exposed by you. She visited Ukwa West and on her return she saw it. There no way she would have seen anything while coming from Ukwa West. Those who are reporting say the incident happened at Timber shed. No connection at all. Shame on fake news.
So which timber shade are u talking abt?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
fasterwell:

So which timber shade are u talking abt?
So where were the trucks burnt?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2018
PFRB:
So where were the trucks burnt?
In Oyigbo. Rivers State
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Hia oh I just asked a question we are not exchanging words....what's wrong with you guys....angry we are not buying the market?

You people are terrorist. Why terrorise an innocent citizen going about their normal business just because they refused to follow your standard? Did they do anything wrong whilst going about their business activities? Why burn their trucks that they use as a means of survival? If that's not terrorism, what then is it?

Does anybody need to snap pictures to know you guys are responsible for the act? Who ordered sit-at-home this month if not you people?

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what is wrong is wrong, irrespective of who is guilty. Tomorrow when the military reacts now, you guys will cry fowl, shouting genocide upandan. Now you are really acting like a terrorist all is well to u. Nonsense. You people should take your madness away from Rivers State.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2018
rOsy247:

You people are terrorist. Why terrorise an innocent citizen going about their normal business just because they refused to follow your standard? Did they do anything wrong whilst going about their business activities? Why burn their trucks that they use as a means of survival? If that's not terrorism, what then is it?

Does anybody need to snap pictures to know you guys are responsible for the act? Who ordered sit-at-home this month if not you people?

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what is wrong is wrong, irrespective of who is guilty. Tomorrow when the military reacts now, you guys will cry fowl, shouting genocide upandan. Now you are really acting like a terrorist all is well to u. Nonsense. You people should take your madness away from Rivers State.

What makes a man more intelligent than other animals is his ability to ask questions....compare and contrast

If you can start doing that u will see changes in your life kid

Learn to ask questions don't always believe the media cox they only SHOW YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

What makes a man more intelligent than other animals is his ability to ask questions....compare and contrast

Learn to ask questions don't always believe the media cox they only SHOW YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE

Your reply shows you are one of the terrorist. Continue till u meet your Waterloo.

You obviously lack sense as well. Are you saying the questions that were asked by news media personnels to the victims of your terrorist act was not substantial enough?

I think I've wasted undue time replying you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
fasterwell:

In Oyigbo. Rivers State
Where in Oyigbo. Oyigbo is a large area more than, the whole of Ikeja and Maryland joined together.
Others reported that it happened around Timber shed in Obigbo. So if your mum went to Ukwa west, there is no way she would have witnessed what happened at Timber shed.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
rOsy247:

Your reply shows you are one of the terrorist. Continue till u meet your Waterloo.

You obviously lack sense as well. Are you saying the questions that were asked by news media personnels to the victims of your terrorist act was not substantial enough?

I think I've wasted undue time replying you.

If this is your definition of terrorist kid then you should go back to school....oh I forgot BOKO IS HARAM right
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

If this is your definition of terrorist kid then you should go back to school....oh I forgot BOKO IS HARAM right

You lack sense toddler. Once anybody kicks against your terrorism they are from the North and are bokoharamist.

Like I told u before continue in your terrorism till u meet your Waterloo. Military men are on their way. Waiting for the shout of genocide

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2018
rOsy247:

You lack sense toddler. Once anybody kicks against your terrorism they are from the North and are bokoharamist.

Like I told u before continue in your terrorism till u meet your Waterloo. Military men are on their way. Waiting for the shout of genocide

Oh OK you ve made your point
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:

If the same news media had brought bad stories or news about your perceived enemies, the stories would have been right abi. But now you are involved the news media are wrong. I baffle at your level of stupidity.

A toddler is what you are. I understand.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by mangoman00: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2018
lpob is a peaceful organization and they don't hv such antecedent,I hope it is not a frame up.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2018
PFRB:

Where in Oyigbo. Oyigbo is a large area more than, the whole of Ikeja and Maryland joined together.
Others reported that it happened around Timber shed in Obigbo. So if your mum went to Ukwa west, there is no way she would have witnessed what happened at Timber shed.

She witnessed it because she confirmed that 3 trucks were burnt.

Don't forget that the bad state of the expressway caused several drivers to divert into the roads and streets within that area.

Though i didn't asked her the exact spot where it happened
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2018
rOsy247:

If the same news media had brought bad stories or news about your perceived enemies, the stories would have been right abi. But now you are involved the news media are wrong. I baffle at your level of stupidity.

A toddler is what you are. I understand.

Son THE TRUTH IS THERE THE LIES ARE THERE I GUESS WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHICH WE WANT TO BELIEVE IN AND WHICH SIDE WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT ON
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
fasterwell:

She witnessed it because she confirmed that 3 trucks were burnt.

Don't forget that the bad state of the expressway caused several drivers to divert into the roads and streets within that area.

Though i didn't asked her the exact spot where it happened
Let me tell you. If your mum was coming from Ukwa west, there is no way she would have witnessed what happened at Timber shed no matter the diversions.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by mbodea(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pls is the truck stationery or what? What happened to the owners or drivers...did the truck just burn for a second that even a smoke was not found nor fire fighters..no people gathered to watch it burn in this Nigeria. Are the tires iron? That the whole body burns but not the tire...mmmmh...no arrest was made how do they now know its by Ipob.....Bad trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Marks Kyari’s Maiduguri Houses, Shopping Plaza For Investigation / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.