Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office (24797 Views)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by ibedun: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Awon bitter Igbo, ko ni da fun gbogbo yin. (Except my friends)

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by meforyou1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

If there is anyone to resign, it is the holder of NEPA Bill certificate who employed her. Plausible deniability does not hold here because "Oga at the top" knew she has oluwole certificate.
u go school wella. The oga at the top nko that employed a dozen SANs to defence his secondary school testimonial.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by ekestic1976(f): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=micolaj post=71199888] grin grin grin
What name would you call a SINNER that tried to insult the intelligence of 180 million SAINTS (Nigerians)?
Answer: Kemi Adeosun

What name would you call a FAILURE that singlehandedly put Nigeria in economic recession ?
Answer: Kemi Adeosun.

What name would you called that person who is responsible for Nigeria's economic failure?

I can go on and on and on*
But let me stop here before someone says KEMI is responsible for his low sexual performance.

#failednation #hypocrisy #wordwithoutaction

Hmm[/quote

It's obvious that your mind is full of varying obstructions, chief of which is Genuine Knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Lipscomb(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bad news for ibos.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by slivertongue: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yet dia was a damage control thread claimin dat GMB gav her matchin orders weeks ago. is it d oppositn dat creatd d news
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
ibedun:
Awon bitter Igbo, ko ni da fun gbogbo yin. (Except my friends)
slave, daily trust that broke the news is owned by your hausa fulani grand masters

2 Likes

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by AlphLukau: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
I See . ..
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
meforyou1:
u go school wella. The oga at the top nko that employed a dozen SANs to defence his secondary school testimonial.

grin
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
micolaj:
grin grin grin
What name would you call a SINNER that tried to insult the intelligence of 180 million SAINTS (Nigerians)?

What name would you call a FAILURE that singlehandedly put Nigeria in economic recession ?

What name would you called that person who is responsible for Nigeria's economic failure?

But let me stop here before someone says KEMI is responsible for his low sexual performance.

#failednation #hypocrisy #wordwithoutaction

Hmm

What happened to estimated $100 billion looted by your sister & kinsmen.

Ibos, their survival in Nigeria & West Africa will be by divine mercy considering their bitterness of mind & delusional hatred that have beclouded their sense of reasoning. They laid siege online fighting psychological warfare against the god of Nigeria which they can never win. When landlords in Accra are refusing to rent house to Nigeria complaining about Nigerians, they know what they are talking about.

Anytime a thread is generating so many pages rapidly you know IBOs warriors are involved with their psychological depression and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by kcmichael: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ipob members will be wailing right now,I told you guys this is fake news

2 Likes

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by deomelo: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
lol @ Igbos sad, mad, crazy and upset

The info you losers were dancing to all day came from who? Official news release by a government official or official government media outlet?

I understand your painment, disappointment and frustration

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Bizibi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
If this is a ploy to score cheap political point then Nigerians are indeed pawns......
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Icon79(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kemi Adeosun is a disgrace. Why can't she stop disgracing herself? Where's her sense of pride

Well, that's what you get when you promote someone way above her level: you get incompetence plus zero integrity.

O pari
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
So it was April fool they did to us since morning
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Icon79:
Kemi Adeosun is a disgrace. Why can't she stop disgracing herself? Where's her sense of pride

Well, that's what you get when you promote someone way above her level: you get incompetence plus zero integrity.

O pari
somebody is enjoying her pusszsssy at the presidency
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Glink2018(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

If there is anyone to resign, it is the holder of NEPA Bill certificate who employed her. Plausible deniability does not hold here because "Oga at the top" knew she has oluwole certificate.
Oga was voted for. But kemmy was appointed on the basis of her qualifications.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by gassbee: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija and fake news
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Racoon:
Perhaps the corruption ridden APC is desperately trying to make her rescend the decision in background that though her purported resignation is to help minimized the damage done to her person.
However, on the other hand it's an overwhelming indictment on the integrity of the government in habouring a certificate forger &
tolerating this long without any concrete official action against the scandal.Shame on this regime. angry
What really rubbishes this govt is failing to swiftly sack her. If FG had sacked her it would have caused the govt some immediate embarrassment for not spotting the fake certificate BUT it would have suggested that govt is ready to swiftly make amends when necessary. That is long term a vital integrity capital.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by intruxive(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
micolaj:
grin grin grin

#failednation #hypocrisy #wordwithoutaction #tribalism

Stop mentioning, please.
I think the intelligence that is required to comprehend my message should not cost you your head.

Different people. Different perspectives. Different opinions.
Hmm
You people are so pathetic, your voodoo economist drove us to recession and you dare ask the selfless unassuming courageous and very intelligent lady to resign... I give up on u lots

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by israelmao(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Delay tactics are working in her favour.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Icon79(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Haha. Is she the junior minister of the "the other room"?

O pari

IYANGBALI:
somebody is enjoying her pusszsssy at the presidency
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Dee60: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
micolaj:
grin grin grin

#failednation #hypocrisy #wordwithoutaction #tribalism

Stop mentioning, please.
I think the intelligence that is required to comprehend my message should not cost you your head.

Different people. Different perspectives. Different opinions.
Hmm

Very unfair statements to make.

She may have made her own errors but you must admit she has done well on her job.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
talk and denied season.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by jimjamiu: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Even wiki sef know this...former minister of finance grin grin grin grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Adeosun
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by unbitchable(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
A big slap on her haters.

1 Like

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Bodude504: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
When I hear the news l no is fake
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by sweerychick(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some delusional f.ools here are shouting igbos already. Always quick to mention igbos. As if daily trust and Sahara reporters are igbo media. I tire for una tongue
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by jolyment: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
maoolakanm:
SORRY!.IT IS RESCIND.

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Uzee24: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
So after fingeing igorance of the authencity of her certificate she has finally resigned just to give herself a little bit of honor.

I personally think her resignation is just this administration's effort at doing some damage control in an attempt to redeem their ever drowning reputation and image as 2019.
She is a baggage that has to be done away with.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by opribo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
If only she had come out earlier knowing full well what she did and asked Nigerians to forgiveness and quit honorably than sitting quietly there while feeding fat on tax payers money and hoping it will be business as usual.

I am very happy the way the new Nigeria is taking shape, very soon no certificateless person or fraudster will have the guts and effrontery to stand before Nigerians to seek elective office so they can feed fat on tax payers funds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial To November 14 / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.