Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office (24801 Views)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some news paper, can lie.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
The woman should be allowed to resign to satisfy the looters. I am aware she wanted to leave since but PMB and a lot of other people encouraged her to be courageous & remain.

Going through a thread few days back got me tired midway. Several years since 80s, creditor nations have been writing off debts owed by poor nations . Nigeria was always excluded from the list of beneficiaries. I asked the question during Babangida era & later during Abacha regime when some African Countries benefited from debt cancellation but Nigeria was excluded. They said Nigeria has oil & hence can service her debt or reschedule payment.

At foreign reserve between 6 or 5.5 billion dollar and bonny light around $10 / barel , we can only service our debt. When oil price increase & foreign reserve increases rapidly, we can negotiate with creditor nations to save debt servicing. This is what happened in 2005.

In 2015, ten years later, they have looted everything after several years of prosperity with few months of famine. Now they are blaming Governors for making them to mismanage the economy leading Nigeria to the worst economic recession.
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by greggng: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
No wonder yu are all called lazy people mourning someone before his death is madness .
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by micolaj: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Dee60:

Very unfair statements to make.

She may have made her own errors but you must admit she has done well on her job.
I don't reply mentions but I will do so for some reasons best known to me.

I am not breathing words against Kemi. In fact, I am sympathetic towards her. Read my comment again, please.

Now, you will see that i am sarcastically echoing the minds of the SAINTS who ,out of ethnicity bigorty and intense hatred for Buhari, see her as the sacrificial lamb for the redemption of ecomomic recession that was orchestrated by their KINSMEN. They simply want her downfall. Why? You asked.To them, her sins are numerous (forgery is even secondary).

Given their own economics knowledge, Kemi shouldn't BORROW heavily in RECESSION. Some even opine that she brought Nigeria into recession. They suggested that she inherited a fat treasury from her super competent PREDECESSOR, only for her to empty it, borrow and ultimately led once VIBRANT economy into disaster.All these are some of the charges levelled against her.

Do you agree now that she is a sinner in the city of the saints, in the city of the sages, in the city of the Patriots (Nigeria)?
Re: 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office by bigfish3k: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
micolaj:

I don't reply mentions but I will do so for some reasons best known to me.

I am not breathing words against Kemi. In fact, I am sympathetic towards her. Read my comment again, please.

Now, you will see that i am sarcastically echoing the minds of the SAINTS who ,out of ethnicity bigorty and intense hatred for Buhari, see her as the sacrificial lamb for the redemption of ecomomic recession that was orchestrated by their KINSMEN. They simply want her downfall. Why? You asked.To them, her sins are numerous (forgery is even secondary).

Given their own economics knowledge, Kemi shouldn't BORROW heavily in RECESSION. Some even opine that she brought Nigeria into recession. They suggested that she inherited a fat treasury from her super competent PREDECESSOR, only for her to empty it, borrow and ultimately led once VIBRANT economy into disaster.All these are some of the charges levelled against her.

Do you agree now that she is a sinner in the city of the saints, in the city of the sages, in the city of the Patriots (Nigeria)?

accorging to ur write up, if u say GEJ administrative management gave us recession in this PMB regime, so who brought the recession in 1984 in his first govt. and also give reasons why it is only in his govt that we have had recession twice

SHAME on u all for hididng the truth because of tribe and religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.