Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (64410 Views)

Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Larryslim(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
You dislike davido because he sings about girls,money,love but you like Nicki minaj because she sings intelligent songs..
LOL,intelligent songs like what??
This one finally decided to smoke Igbo and now it's not going down well with her! grin

4 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
her opinion is totally useless
because her opinion or whatever she thinks about davido cant and wont change the fact that davido is successful and moving on .

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by omooba969(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
mrjaydee:
Who da bleep is this?

Without makeup this girl ugly pass yansh .. wallahi.grin

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by publicenemy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Attention seeking- body bleaching bitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
OK
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Suko110(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
What is our own in your hate game... who is she again Wetin i know b4 ... i beg eeeeee

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by gurunlocker: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
She sound pained, I think she's frustrated not having someone love her.

3 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
She is right about crap music.
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Adflex1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who z this one again ? You can't afford 20k for your promo, yet talking of being richer than OBO.. most celebrities don't handle their promo pages only personal accounts., Bitch is crushing on OBO and turned shit to hatred., Pompous lady go fix up your Life grin tongue
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
is she akakpor by the way
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
so na fela born this runs gal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by blackgold90(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:
Okay na...

The 'follow come' igbo, plus the ones you added yourself are indeed very very potent.

Thumbs up for the incoherence.

I no even trust these yeye bloggers dem sef

Nnah Fela be follow come igbo..come talk for were I dey for delta state
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by stagger: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
So because she is Fela's daughter, we no go hear word again? She wants to do Instagram ads using another person's page. If she was that rich, surely she could afford N20,000? If she was that famous, why did she not use her own page for her own ads?

Fake lives everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by ProdigalSaviour: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nikkei has some sensible songs ...like I lied and bed of lies ...it has alot of msg to people relates to Lai Mohammed. .lolz
btaliat:
Nicki sings intelligent songs? Codeine is on sale again! Anyway Minaj has some sensible tracks sha
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by YorubaAssasin: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thickcok01:
Me sef no like ur papa noise

Thunder fire you... angry

Who dey make noise?

Ojuelegba masquerade deal with you tonight! angry angry angry

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
I do not like Davido for anything and I think he's a piece of sh1t

But this fat pig is just a senseless hater. How can you have so much hatred in you to the point of talking nonsense like this?

Na wa ooo
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who is Monturayo please?
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nicki minaj?? Dindi angry
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
It means you don't like any Nigeria musicians bcoz all of dem are singing the same topic with Davido..Even your dad Fela sang the same love,girls and money

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by wencesolo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afonjas hating on themselves right from Adam. With chioma by Davidos side you will be having stomach upset. Always full of hatred for other ppls successes,is in the DNA of every Afonja! Envy, jealousy n cowardice are their hallmark. Keep hating davido half bottle of maltina like you.
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by donprosper6(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
see as she carry OBO Mata for head like say e dey stop Davido from making his money...
werey
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by Pointnoire(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dis one na complete joker, for now na Davido de rain, you senior am with 8 years so what? .... how did someone who can not afford 20K have an opinion on showbiz issues

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by tstx(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
folake4u:
undecided OK you love Nicki Minaj because she sings intelligent songs abi
This woman is confused TBH.
Nicki does. Sometimes. unlike DavidO. all his songs are capable if reducing ONES IQ.. Same goes for all popular Nigerian Artiste

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by abbiboy: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
3millionia:
Davido don chop n dump this chick big time, her vex now na hardcore.
Okija shrine!

Chioma jaz strong gan ni o, still dey wonder hw she do am grin
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by abbiboy: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
tstx:
Nicki does. Sometimes. unlike DavidO. all his songs are capable if reducing ONES IQ.. Same goes for all popular Nigerian Artiste
Excuse me Nicki does what...I believe crap like davido.

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by btaliat(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
ProdigalSaviour:
Nikkei has some sensible songs ...like I lied and bed of lies ...it has alot of msg to people relates to Lai . .lolz
Lol...those are not sensible jor. They are only talking about heart breaking. I even thought u wi say, fly, dear old Nicki and moment for life

2 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by tstx(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
abbiboy:

Excuse me Nicki does what...I believe crap like davido.
She does crap quite all right... but once in a while she releases intelligent songs
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by ChristoBam: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
tstx:
She does crap quite all right... but once in a while she releases intelligent songs
So na davido no dey release intelligent songs once in a while abi. Majority of American artistes dey sing crap, majority of U. K artiste dey sing crap as well. So I don't understand the attack on davido and other Nigerian artistes. Na the same people wey dey hear migos go talk say davido dey sing trash, are you all alright??
Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by DupcyOssHIGH10: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
You like his kind of music,you don’t like his kind of music,ko kon aye and the Ko ko of the matter is,Davido is good in his own way.You can’t stop his shine and one more thing sister you are not as famous as he is,so stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter by nduboss(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
mrjaydee:
Who da bleep is this?
na round about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.