Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences (5989 Views)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence? / Leadership: God's Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Yes I cannot.

like I said earlier, I am done with you.

If you can't stand the heat, don't hit the kitchen. Go and meet your pastors for more lectures
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
ollah1:

If you can't stand the heat, don't hit the kitchen. Go and meet your pastors for more lectures

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by OyinO: 2:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You shall know the truth..... It shall then set you free...

I know the truth... I know the way...

I am free.

Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is condemned already...

" He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,

because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "
(John 3: 18)

Not at the judgement day... Now.

I am free...not condemned.

are you free?

do you know the way?...
You are not free. At least not in Nigeria. You are in deep bondage consolling your miserable self with some imperial version of religious balderdash and vanity.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2018
OyinO:

You are not free. At least not in Nigeria. You are in deep bondage consolling your miserable self with some imperial version of religious balderdash and vanity.

Knowing the truth is what sets someone free.

It has nothing to do with location. Daniel had peace in the lion's den.

The four Hebrew men had peace in the flame of fire.

I am not disturbed. I am free.

The inner peace that Jesus gives is just incredible..

I am not troubled.. I am not worried because I know the mighty one. I can't be disturbed spiritually and physically..

Jesus said... My peace I give to you..

Come to Jesus and peace...

He is the way.

1 Like

Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by OyinO: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Knowing the truth is what sets someone free.

It has nothing to do with location. Daniel had peace in the lion's den.

The four Hebrew men had peace in the flame of fire.

I am not disturbed. I am free.

The inner peace that Jesus gives is just incredible..

I am not troubled.. I am not worried because I know the mighty one. I can't be disturbed spiritually and physically..

Jesus said... My peace I give to you..

Come to Jesus and peace...

He is the way.
You have no peace to offer me. i already have peace. Besides, a man can only have peace when he rests in peace. Take your vain peace elsewhere.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
OyinO:

You have no peace to offer me. i already have peace. Besides, a man can only have peace when he rests in peace. Take your vain peace elsewhere.

Are you sure of eternal life?

after death, are you sure of where you will find yourself?

Jesus is the judge... Does he know you?

How would your soul stand in his presence?

In glory or in a filthy rag?

What cleans your sins?

Jesus said that ANYONE who doesn't believe in him is filthy..... THAT HIS OR HER SINS REMAIN.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus loves you very much.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by OyinO: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Are you sure of eternal life?

after death, are you sure of where you will find yourself?

Jesus is the judge... Does he know you?

How would your soul stand in his presence?

In glory or in a filthy rag?

What cleans your sins?

Jesus said that ANYONE who doesn't believe in him is filthy..... THAT HIS OR HER SINS REMAIN.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus loves you very much.
So sorry dude. I am free from mental slavery. Take your oyibo jesu imperial god away from my face. Colonial mentality indeed!
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
OyinO:

So sorry dude. I am free from mental slavery. Take your oyibo jesu imperial god away from my face. Colonial mentality indeed!

OK sir.

1 Like

Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
gods are no God.

God Almighty is God alone...

YHWH Tsabaaowt Eloheey yisraaeel is God alone.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2019
According to Deuteronomy 32:17,

Anyone who bows to an idol bows to demons.

If You sacrifice to a god, you are simply feeding demons.

This attracts dare consequences.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Are you an idolater?

Repent. God's anger burns against you.
Re: God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences by Originakalokalo(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2019
if you use charms you are an idol worshiper.

God is angry with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? / Dealing With Spiritual Oppression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.