Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari (1614 Views)

N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
N-Power is one of the Social Investment Programmes of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration @NSIP_NG

N-Power is the employability and enhancement programme of the FG aimed at imbibing the learn-work-entrepreneurship
culture in youth between the ages of 18-35.

#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Standardcosting(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
You won't pay August stipend abi?

Buhari wil not enter 2nd term if you don't pay

Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2018
so shortlisting 300k out of d over 2m that applied is an achievement for one of d largest oil producing country, abi?
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
so shortlisting 300k out of d over 2m that applied is an achievement for one of d largest oil producing country, abi?

Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
npowerng:

u obviously understood my message.
U just wanted to act silly.
And even though u may allege that I didn't employ decorum.
But u were very unprofessional in ur conduct.
U shouldn't have resorted to ur basic instinct in replying me.
But in all, it depends on ur iQ/level of education.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Naruto87(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2018
npowerng:

hi, you guys said payment would start this week and yet noting have been made..it's hard to goto work all day and nothing to show for it.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Dreamkiller: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi is a pSTARD (if u kno u kno) 1st october npower 2017 protest begins soon.

Watchout. For those of u that cnt join the protest then REPORT NPOWER AS SPAM on twitter or facebook
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Naruto87:

hi, you guys said payment would start this week and yet noting have been made..it's hard to goto work all day and nothing to show for it.
u are nice, how would you start what you have not been pay to do

Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
npowerng:
N-Power is one of the Social Investment Programmes of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration @NSIP_NG

N-Power is the employability and enhancement programme of the FG aimed at imbibing the learn-work-entrepreneurship
culture in youth between the ages of 18-35.

#NPowerNG
we need to be sincere and reason with ourselves on this npower. instead of this programme why can't the government employ them by issuing them a permanent job.
that aside, how would you feel if a write an examination this last July and up to this very moment the result of the examination is not yet out? if you answer the question I will proceed further
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by babkunlex(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Can you please address the growing concerns of 2017 delay stipend. I think you guys owe them some degree of explanation for not keeping your own side of the promise.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oma307:

we need to be sincere and reason with ourselves on this npower. instead of this programme why can't the government employ them by issuing them a permanent job.
that aside, how would you feel if a write an examination this last July and up to this very moment the result of the examination is not yet out? if you answer the question I will proceed further

What are you saying ?

Kindly ask your question if you have any ?
Are you a beneficiary?
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Afolabi is a pSTARD (if u kno u kno) 1st october npower 2017 protest begins soon.

Watchout. For those of u that cnt join the protest then REPORT NPOWER AS SPAM on twitter or facebook

Hello dreamkiller,

We are working assiduously to resolve this issue, I understand that you’re not a beneficiary of this program but you are very concern in making bad comments on the N-Power thread, Kindly ask a reasonable question if you have any.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
u obviously understood my message.
U just wanted to act silly.
And even though u may allege that I didn't employ decorum.
But u were very unprofessional in ur conduct.
U shouldn't have resorted to ur basic instinct in replying me.
But in all, it depends on ur iQ/level of education.

What are you saying.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by npowerng: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naruto87:

We apologize for the inconveniences, sir.

We are working assiduously to resolve this
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ThinkSmarter: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
npowerng:

What are you saying.
get that fvck out of here
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Badruibrahim923: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pleased when is the next npower registration holding?
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by latonyn(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2018
@npowerng
I think you guys should plead with the presidency for the 2016 beneficiaries to be given permanent job because it won't be ideal to throw about 150,000 youths that have been fully engaged for the past 2years back to the street. Think about it.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2018
npowerng:

What are you saying ?

Kindly ask your question if you have any ?
Are you a beneficiary?
I won't blame you because you are paid to do ur job, so why won't you ask me silly question back
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Okeji(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for the inconveniences, sir.

We are working assiduously to resolve this
Npower u pple shld fear God o. For how long are we going to b waiting? The money that can not feed a 15year old child but co's of d situation, a father of 2-3children wif a wife is working for it and still at d end of d month he is not paid d said amount how do u guys want him n his family to cope? U'll b accountable for ur actions o.
Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by pixypixs(m): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Naruto87:

Re: N-power Is One Of The Social Investment Programmes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by latonyn(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2018
pixypixs:

The payment has actually started,was credited this night
Are you 2017 batch, for which month pls

The Non Receivers Of Frsc Screening / Maersk Line Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / British Council Of Nigeria Graduate & Non-graduate Job Recruitment