Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (84357 Views)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Equity15(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2021
spankyflex:
una never know anything.Ask around what entry level in NLNG earns. Na arm robber salary .Even technicians there earn nothing less than 700k monthly.
I can attest to this..NLNG dey pay oh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ennyj01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice read. I learnt a few things even though some decided to turn it to joke.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ennyj01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ennyj01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by bunmite32(f): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2023
I'm currently looking for a good paying job in Nigeria. Pls help a sis, B.sc holder, with 3yrs experience. Kindly reach me via this email address; suleimanbunmi@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ennyj01(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2023
bunmite32:
I'm currently looking for a good paying job in Nigeria. Pls help a sis, B.sc holder, with 3yrs experience. Kindly reach me via this email address; suleimanbunmi@gmail.com

Be careful of scammers in your dealings.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Gamesmart:
What is the highest monthly salary of someone you know in Nigeria?

This should be someone you know directly in Nigeria and know his or her other salary personally, not "I heard".

This should be based on pre-tax and pre-bonus salary.

Let me start:

My friend's brother works for one of the Big Telecoms companies as a Senior Manager and makes pre-tax N1.6m monthly.

Anyone?
go and work and stop monitoring other people's salary ! Are you a monitoring demon
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Gamesmart: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
ariesbull:
go and work and stop monitoring other people's salary ! Are you a monitoring demon

Try and get sense na.

As a matter of fact, go back to school and get a real education. Not the "Group Economics" degree you have from a state poly. grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Sayboy: 3:27pm On Jan 02
Tech pays the most for young professionals with low barriers to entry. This is how Homlify can make the journey to a better career easier.

Getting an apartment close to where you work could be an answer. Homlify started to partner with professionals looking to change where they live so that their productivity can improve.

In August 2023, Tunde, our first client, is a product designer working for a US-based startup. There was a terrible power supply where he lived, and he needed stable internet. To make matters worse, he had noisy neighbors who didn't mind speaking loudly and putting on their generators at odd hours of the day.

During my first chat with him, it was clear that the apartment he wanted was higher than his budget, so I offered him our rent financing package with a 2% monthly interest rate and a repayment plan of up to 6 months. He was confident he would repay in 4 months, and we locked the deal. Our team at Homlify carried out proper due diligence on the apartment, and we spoke with the agent and the landlord.

After establishing trust and checking all the boxes, Homlify provided rent financing to Paul, and he moved into the apartment the following week.

Homlify believes professionals in Nigeria can harness rent financing to increase their productivity. If you want to have a chat with me about this, fill out this form https://airtable.com/appvLXBi6BUFsWxo4/shrVD47Kh3WI7PVbF or reach out on WhatsApp @ 081321245325

Link to Paul's story: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/homlify_for-creatives-and-young-professionals-having-activity-7125835461947764736-uQ-W
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by anifranci(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03
Urgent- Pathway to Canada 🇨🇦 New Brunswick Welcoming New Comes with (FREE WORK PERMIT) SEE BELOW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC69eSrm1c?si=G-nhYLT1xggrBhCY

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.