Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) (1433 Views)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Anas09:

The Lord plucked me out of there like one snatches a branch from the fire.
God be praised!
Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2018
pacino26:
My awakening on the subject came when I started questioning history as told today. Gradually Catholic dogmas stopped making sense. I am a Catholic btw and may want to fault myself for making my parents pious. In the end all will be tested by fire. Africans were misguided and made to trade their spirituality for religion. For peeps like me, our redepmtion is with NATURE!!! The marvelous works of God it's in his creation, when you understand, respect, love and appreciate it then you've nothing more to fear. Humans have complicated the simplicity of nature, even the Bible says it.

Op I read it all btw. I'll search for the books you mentioned.
Only Jesus can guaranty your redemption, your redemption is sure and made ready if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus died for your sins and raised again for your justification.

African religion is no less a bond age than the rcc.
don't be liked those who says there is no God, instead of turning to the created like nature you should turn to the true God.
Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by pacino26(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
solite3:
Only Jesus can guaranty your redemption, your redemption is sure and made ready if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus died for your sins and raised again for your justification.

African religion is no less a bond age than the rcc.
don't be liked those who says there is no God, instead of turning to the created like nature you should turn to the true God.

Did I at any time mentioned a religion in my post?

Spirituality does not come from religion. It comes from our soul. I won't say more. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
pacino26:

Did I at any time mentioned a religion in my post?

Spirituality does not come from religion. It comes from our soul. I won't say more. Cheers
do you believe there is God?
Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by pacino26(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
solite3:
do you believe there is God?

Oh my dear cheesy cheesy The f00l hath said in his heart, there is no God there is none that does good in the land.

I BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY

2 Likes

Re: MARY WORSHIP -by Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
pacino26:

Oh my dear cheesy cheesy The f00l hath said in his heart, there is no God there is none that does good in the land.

I BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY
do you know him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can God actually talk to you / Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo / Adeboye Son, Leke Goes Bald, Urges Youths To Do The Same In Honour Of Late Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.