Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) (49934 Views)

Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Ytea(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Like someone pointed out, something isn't right here. I feel it too.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by tossie101(f): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Edo amaka

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last
lil'man talking. Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Rodrickpeters(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last
sha u don b God bad belle
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2018
vanida6:
Then no fine self smiley

but then bright pass sun
Jealousness go kill you there. Must everybody fine? Go find your own husband marry. Nonesense talk.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
It will last in Jesus name.
lilmax:
the marriage won't last

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by chiefoboh1(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
I like it oh plus some of your people are nice but una witchy witchy is real oh. I served there I know what iam saying
did dey harm u? stop all dis witch foul cry, der is not part in Nigeria Dat don't have witches

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2018
That man looks as uncomfortable as Bleep... grin

Like a tiger in a clown suit..... grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Kelebe007: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Le me call lobitto[color=#990000][/color]
Apostle must hear this

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2018
This one resemble Indian god.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
all these airport roadside,
oba market saloon owners/okpo on code
abegi
edo with europe
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by planetx: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
You will see all the slaves insulting the black American guy who married a Nigerian girl couple of days ago telling us how beautiful it is this ugly oyinbo married one expired edo prostitute. You people inferiority complex no get part two.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
It's a pity no one said short man

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
When will you have sense

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Did she buy the whole beads at the new Benin market ?

The oyibo man looks dazed and confused

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
I like it oh plus some of your people are nice ~but una witchy witchy is real oh. I served there I know what iam saying~
Yes you really know what you're saying... You're saying rubbish. Abi na

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by harrisonford001: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2018
And this is an achievement right? Slavery mentality

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by hizaya61(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Gisters:
Oyinbo people can't get their eyes off Nigerian ladies, this time another oyibo man and his Edo bride in traditional attires for their pre-wedding.

GIST VIA >>> http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photo-oyinbo-man-edo-bride-traditional-attires

na italy them met ?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last
lol I swear u b Satan.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
I like it oh plus some of your people are nice but una witchy witchy is real oh. I served there I know what iam saying

And you're alive to say it. The witch did not kill you and eat you. Is it not what witches are supposed to do, kill and eat people? shocked shocked

I still prefer witches which may or may not exist than herdsmen that can wipe out villages in minutes or places where when you go out, you could turn up somewhere headless. Like all the frequent industrial skull mining all over the place. Certainly prefer it over places where Boko can just as a matter routine kidnap hundreds of virgin girls from their school.

I once chatted online with a girl from Akwa Ibom who was at university in Benin. She came up with this witch matter. Asked her about any firsthand experience and said she had none. But that people were saying so. She then admitted that she had no Benin friend, male or female. Her friends were all people from other states, who in my view probably came to Benin with their own stereotype and bias. And through their friendship mutually re-enforced held beliefs and stereotypes.

An Asian girl at university was told when coming to Europe to avoid black men. Her mother told her black men have too big dicks and they would use it to destroy her small delicate Asian pussy! She confessed that months after time together at university. After she realised that us black guys were very friendly, easy-going and generally liked to help. Be it collecting lecture notes for her when absent, helping with topics, etc. I only narrowly avoided asking how her mum got to know of black dick sizes. grin grin cheesy

As a kid we were told that if we were foolish enough to cross the Niger into the East, we would end up in a pot of soup! We later married several Igbo women in the family and went there many times to pay bride price. And we returned each time in one piece. We didn't become meat in ngwongwo, Ofe Owerri or oha soup.cheesy grin

There is always enough prejudice to go round.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Keep repping...

Enjoy my siggy i'm repping Edo too

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by blaqoracle: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last
ipod miscreant spotted. nothing delight them, except their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Igboho100: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Kira290 post=71217788] Mumu..probably can't win a hot white chick
So he settled for less .

See as she be sef..
Bag of beans.

Take your time to fix your life and stop being bitter towards people who don't even knw u exist...you can't have a good life by being angry each time you see people living the life you so much wish you have.accept my condolences and fix up your life!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Beautiful bride with all the natural endowment, Oyinbo don hit jackpot, because He go enjoy well.
What a Wonderful Combination.
Some girls are literally wishing for such an opportunity, just pray nd shoot Ur shot, you might get lucky, who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Gisters:
Oyinbo people can't get their eyes off Nigerian ladies, this time another oyibo man and his Edo bride in traditional attires for their pre-wedding.

GIST VIA >>> http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photo-oyinbo-man-edo-bride-traditional-attires

Edo ordion!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the marriage won't last

Na ur marriage nor go last

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Shortyy:
How do these Edo girls get these oyinbo men?
Kai. Please my Edo sisters make una show me the way na. I want oyinbo kids kiss

Enjoy my signature.

You don't need to search further. I am what you are looking for. Though I am black, oyinbo kids plenty for my body.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:

Na just talk... No where wey witch nor dey. Edo people holy die.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by brownlord: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:

Where in Edo did you serve and how many witch did you see, what did they do to you during your stay?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:

No where wen witch nor dey as long as you are in naija don't let any one deceive you to think that it only Edo that have witch ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.