Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Whats Your Fear? Share Them - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Your Fear? Share Them (6376 Views)

Whats Your Take On Child Abuse (maid)? / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by AngryNigerian(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Eberechi24:

Happy New year

Eberechi, happy New year dear. Hope you are doing good? I pleaded with you for the chance to know and love you, you thought I was joking. It's well....I still can't kill this thing I feel for you.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by MrCork17: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Eberechi24:
Some of us are afraid to raise a family. When we remember that marriage is one of the necessary box
we are going tick in life we become afraid/ discouraged.
Share your fears/thoughts on marriage, someone may have one/two words for you.
Married folks come in for encouragement.
my fears;
am afraid of failing as a mother
am afraid of failing as a wife.

I want to give my kids the best in life; empower them in/from their early lives
I want a happy home but what if
there is no resources to empower them (kids)? this is one question that eats me up.

Darling how much for warm kiss, romance, hug, extra kiss plus mating wit u..please can ubtale 1k cash ? cheesy
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Eberechi24(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
MrCork17:

Darling how much for warm kiss, romance, hug, extra kiss plus mating wit u..please can ubtale 1k cash ? cheesy
Lol, £1,000,000(((true story)))
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by MrCork17: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Eberechi24:

Lol, £1,000,000(((true story)))

That's if u here in London. U in Nigeria. Is 1k enough?
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Perogbangba(f): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
fear of marriage, simply because of the scary stories that pop up daily in marriages.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Eberechi24(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrCork17:

That's if u here in London. U in Nigeria. Is 1k enough?
No, ((true story))
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by ajokeade920: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
My fear is that I have no fear.
#fearless

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Eberechi24(f): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Perogbangba:
fear of marriage, simply because of the scary stories that pop up daily in marriages.

Aww. I understand perfectly but it's shouldn't discourage you because you are different from others and story is surely different from them.

Expect the best for yourself.
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by adexpa(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
In as much as our fear prepares us for the battle ahead, we are not encourage to entertain them cus wat we fear n entertain later happen to us. You only need to do your part by preparing yourself as much as possible.... Train your mind positively and face life with reality mindset... Understand that disappointment is part of human beings system, once you experience it you will quickly embrace it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
I am learning
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by graciamore(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
I fear for my kids, I want and pray for a better life for them. A
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fear of leaving my mom and dad someday to go live permanently with a man.I have actually cried for just the mere thought of it
Re: Whats Your Fear? Share Them by Fairview1: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Eberechi24:
Some of us are afraid to raise a family. When we remember that marriage is one of the necessary box
we are going tick in life we become afraid/ discouraged.
Share your fears/thoughts on marriage, someone may have one/two words for you.
Married folks come in for encouragement.
my fears;
am afraid of failing as a mother
am afraid of failing as a wife.

I want to give my kids the best in life; empower them in/from their early lives
I want a happy home but what if
there is no resources to empower them (kids)? this is one question that eats me up.

Hi Ebere,

Are you married now? I have a message for you. And it's very urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orphanage Home In Portharcourt, Rivers State. / How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / A Thread For The 40s Crowd, Discuss Issues Relevant To You, Instead Of Other Ppl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.