Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (50512 Views)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
You are so forking stupid if you think anyone read it grin
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by profmallor: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
so you see that working hard to have money is not the same as keeping the wealth. There are so many fraudulent powers out there waiting to take what belongs to people. This is why we must all be close to God and not rely on some prophets. And ofcourse there must have been the hand of hypnotism in all of this. May God continue to protect us
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by batstan(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yambee:

Na una way for yankee.

Shebi because you fit get one small place on mortgage,you quick quick come here Come do meat pie, so people go see your new kitchen?na people like you fall victim like this.

Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by BrokenCock: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
uzeba:
the way people are entering in this yahoo and fraudulent activities these days in Nigeria ehh..
Is three much..

some will be even proud to tell you..
I'm a yahoo boy..

I don't just know where we are going in this country..
na every day police dey catch yahoo people..

and people still dey do am..

I just hope for the best for this country oooo..
my beloved naija
is that yahoo in ya village? U for call am google na
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Macon1212: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't believe the nude picture was photoshopped, it was real
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
My eyes dey pain me for that long post...

Did she fûck the guy or not abeg undecided
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by GoldHorse(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Still didn't convincingly explain the nude pictures jo, lipsrsealed
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by MayorofLagos(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2018
If I were a playwright, this is correct screenplay here. grin
This drama is movie...even novel sef. cheesy
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by SarakiBukola: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2018
publicenemy:
If you are married with kids to a yuroba woman...

You better go take DNA test on all your children right now.

Eyah....like Bianca did to your Ojukwu grin

Better check your sisters and mother. Igbo gals are addicted to Yoruba rods.

You might even be a Yoruba sef, your father fell for it tongue

Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Offpoint:
All my life I've never thought for a second I'll read a full story on nairaland from beginning to the end without skipping a line. for that I'll deserve some sort of compensation or accolades.

Back to the topic, I don't believe everything I just read and here are my reasons:
* Those photos I saw during the saga weren't Photoshopped
*There so many holes in this write-up
*It took her so long to come up with this, which means she needed time to cook up a better and more convincing story [lies]

All I see here is a relationship gone wrong, I'm not saying the fella didn't defraud her... he did, but hey y'all there was love affair in the whole saga--Dude was blackmailing her till she went bankrupt and said "Hey Ade this the limit, can't continue paying for my mistakes forever, do whatever pleases, give me your worse and while doing doing--f**k yourself" I'm done, that's it.

I need the Alfa version
I need the Adesanya Version
Before I can believe anything.

When it finally come to your turn, you will hope people believe you. From your analogy, why was the Alfa trying to silence her instead of backing off the relationship as she did.

Please post the photo let us analyse it to see if your right it's not Photoshop.

Many online accusations are lies.
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Koralords: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2018
Offpoint:
All my life I've never thought for a second I'll read a full story on nairaland from beginning to the end without skipping a line. for that I'll deserve some sort of compensation or accolades.

Back to the topic, I don't believe everything I just read and here are my reasons:
* Those photos I saw during the saga weren't Photoshopped
*There so many holes in this write-up
*It took her so long to come up with this, which means she needed time to cook up a better and more convincing story [lies]

All I see here is a relationship gone wrong, I'm not saying the fella didn't defraud her... he did, but hey y'all there was love affair in the whole saga--Dude was blackmailing her till she went bankrupt and said "Hey Ade this the limit, can't continue paying for my mistakes forever, do whatever pleases, give me your worse and while doing doing--f**k yourself" I'm done, that's it.

I need the Alfa version
I need the Adesanya Version
Before I can believe anything.

Exactly those pics where not photoshopped the guy dated her and also defraud her
Re: Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed by Offpoint: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

When it finally come to your turn, you will hope people believe you. From your analogy, why was the Alfa trying to silence her instead of backing off the relationship as she did.

Please post the photo let us analyse it to see if your right it's not Photoshop.

Many online accusations are lies.
I know the truth when I read one, what I read has elements of lies in it.

you can search for the photos here yourself if weren't following the saga from the beginning.

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos