Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: (890 Views)

Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Spiritual Powers Challenge / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
When God started teaching me about demons I panicked, thought it was not from God, or that I was imagining things. Until I started relating my experiences with scripture.

It makes perfect sense. Nations use alot of resources to spy on their enemies, study everything about them. It is different with Christians though. The topic of Demons/evil spirits is avoided like a plague. When it is brought up, it is laced with such fear and creepiness that it is rather avoided.

We still live in a world whose rulers are evil spirits. The principalities and powers and rulers(Ephesians 6:11)

The topic is better apreached from the beginning. From the descent of the sons of God. And what better place to start than from their own writings?

Remember, the story will lean on the perspective of the story teller. So take that in consideration.
I propose reading in this order:

1. The apocryphon of John
This is the perspective of the saints.
This discusses the creation of Angels and the various powers of the heavens.

2. The scipt of Enki.
This is the descent of the angels and their perspective. These are the angels who teach men various things, including religious rituals that were used to worship them.

3. The Sophia of Jesus (inaccurate title)
This is a hidden script of Christ explaining the fall of Man. It is better read after the script of james and Enki because it discusses a spirit (Sophia is similar to Tiamat, etc in other scripts) the first two have dealt with more in depth.

... the bond of his forgetfulness bound him by the will of Sophia ... I (Jesus) have cut off the work of the robbers; I have awakened that drop that was sent from Sophia, that it might bear much fruit through me, ...

Sophia of Jesus

4. The book of Enock
This is one prophet who tried to get in depth into the activities of the giants and fallen Angels.

Discoveries have so far made it undeniable that there is an advanced race that lived among men. They are fallen angels. The bible describes them as Angels who did not keep their places

If you want to grow in knowledge and wisdom, read wide, especially from the ancients who experienced greater supernatural powers. The lost script of Enki explains how these power waned the more as they continued to stay on earth,

I'll let you make your own conclusions. But your knowledge of demons and evil spirits will be much better after this cool

#Edited

Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
For those who may wonder, well where are all this in our bible. These are the things hidden when you see scripture reference to keeping prophecy hidden because it was "not yet tome".

The prophets are addressing both men and spirits. It is when parables are not used that you find scripture in the format of John's Revelation. He's referring to these spirits and describing them.

Take this one for instance. .. If you have read the above (there is YouTube audio versions that will take you through entire scripts very fast). What do you think this prophecy is talking about? ...

Revelation 12:
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Remember, this is not a "hidden" saying, or a parable ... according to the prophets. ..

Revelation 22
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Okay,
(This is a Preview of the Principalities of the earth...)

If you have read the above, you will take note of this:

1. When the evil being was created by the "she" spirit or the mother, without God's consent, he was the manifestation of rebellion in himself. He proceeded to take power for himself and brought forth his own angels and powers. This is the origin of the devil as we know him;

2. The lost scipt of Enki refers to this evil spirit as Nibiru, and speaks of a war between Nibiru and its mother, which the mother lost, and was slain. Her parts spread (she was really gigantic from observation) litter the space as planets. Her guardian spirits were likewise slain. (Before you laugh, you need to read further on petrified gigantic trees and mudfossil giants that litter the earth in full view of all. Also read up on a closely approaching meteorite jokingly dubbed the Halloween meteorite due to the fact that it is shaped like a skull )

3. By the time the script of Enki was being written, the being Nibiru was, like earth, a petrified form of its former living self, a planet. (If anyone knows of a script referring to the killing of the dragon//Nibiru, please point me to it wink )

3. Her veins were full of gold according to the script of enki. In the Era of Enki, the dwellers of Nibiru descended on earth in search of Gold which is pulverrised and used to shield the planet from external elements like the sun. (Its revolution around the sun is afew thousand years and it is believed to be one of the recently discovered planets (planet x) discovered to be closing approaching planet earth.

4. That, after the dwellers of Nibiru came, they had supernatural powers, and we're the higher level of principalities, ranked according to their closeness to the throne in Nibiru, and when they mixed their seed with the sons of men (which needed some scientific intervention,) the mixed men that came out of them followed in ranking of powers that ruled over men. They also divided the earth into principalities and assigned the royal descendants of Nibiru the realms.

5. The script of enki refers to the earth as having had beings that "looked like them, walked in twos but with inability to speak like them or work" as they were looking for slaves.

6. That the human/god/angel hybrids were so vile and foul mannered that even the alien angels loathed them.

7. In the script called "the Sophia of Jesus", Sophia is this same mother spirit that brings forth life on the earth, and since her rebellion, is the reason why men are born sinners, as they come forth as part of her spirit.

8. That, after the flood, the Nibiruites realized that God was in control of Man and made a decision to seperate themselves.

9. That according to the lost script of Enki, this separation was not planetary. The angelic visitor of Nibiru created an ICEWALL in the south shocked
Apparently, their stay on earth rendered them incapable of living in Nibiru and those who returned died shortly afterwards. Their being had been configured to earth. Their king back in planet cut them off and cut off communication. They live for tens of thousands of years. They are still alive right NOW. IN THE SOUTH. Beyond the Ice wall. Due to disagreement, others went NORTH.

10. Before the earth bound Nibiruites hid in the South, they introduced religious rituals to men by which they could be worshipped and entreated for help. That after a while, the King of the north presented himself as being higher in power by taking on the divine attributes of all the rest of his country folk. This got them angry at first, and they challenged him to a war. He won, and they gave up their claims, said it was God's will.
This makes me think of Lord Krishna/shiva/the destroyer.

11. According to the Baghavad gita, Krishna describes himself as encompassing the attributes of all demigod and actually says that worship of these minor gods is worship of himself. This is the King of the North who descended from Nibiru to earth to getherwith a hoarded of other demigods cool He said also that he comes to men every 1000 years to teach them to worship him (Baghavad gita).

12. This reminds me of Daniel's prophecy

Daniel 11: 6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.
7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:

13. These demigods believe in God - an all powerful source of all power and king over every power in the universe, and kept off the moment they realized God had a plan for man on earth. But they introduced idolatry. And our father's worshipped these from old.

People perish for lack of knowledge. smiley
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2018
IF THE KING'S AND RULERS OF THE OUTER SPACE STAYED ON EATH:

DO we interact with them on a day to day basis?

Yes.

Refer to two scripts; the bible and the emerald tablets of Thoth.

Thoth was one of the descended rulers who sought to teach men about seeking enlightenment. His writings interestingly refer to acts of righteousness that you would find with greater Lords like Krishna in the Baghavad gita. He did not really emphasise self worship. But a perusal of modern historical books would reveal that Egyptians ascribed alot of attributes to him and worshipped him.

The tablets of Thoth which is reportedly incomplete, are important for how theyou reveal how the different beings interacted with each other. He speaks of how...

1. they sat hidden away in judgment and creation of laws

2. They interacted with men through their spiritual form

3. Of these there are powers of light and powers of darkness. He even describes the onslaught of the sons of darkness on men through their witchcraft, how they intract with men through dreams.

4. What I found most interesting his explanation on the veil between man and enlightenment and of spirits beyond the dimensions of men that follow patterned corners to attack, and that can only be avoided by curves and circles. It made me understand the occultic preoccupation with patterns. Thoth is rumoured to have left behind alot of occultic rituals that are currently in use.

You can imagine what the presence of Christ on earth meant for these powers.

Matthew 4:8 |
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

The bible has alot to say about these powers;

1. That the current world is given to them

2. That we wrestle not flesh and blood but powers in the high places (read Ephesians 6)

Ephesians 6:12 |
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

3.That there is no justice in the high places, where they sit

4. That these high places shall be taken over by the saints when their age is brought to an end. When we speak of end of the age, we refer to the end of their rule over the earth.(read Dan 7)

John 12:31 |
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Our Relationship with The Princes who descended, and with the Evil Spirits

One thing you will notice about these ancient text and the bible is that these two kinds of beings are referred to as distinctly. Don't just brush over scripture reference to rulers and Princes because they(many of them) contain secrets on how to interact with these spiritual beings. Lets start with the bible on the Princes:

Proverbs 28:2 |
For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged.
It makes you wonder why God relates transgression with Princes. Well they are a special kind of Princes.

So now that we know how we share this earth with fallen Angels AKA the devil and other foul spirits that result from the Angels mixing their seed with that of men ...

The evil spirits

Here we see their origin. And kind of interaction they have with men.

Enoch XV
7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

Finally; a reminder:
Ephesians 6
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Continue reading on what kind of armour works against these spirits ...

*Truth
*Righteousness
*Gospel of peace
*Faith
*Salvation
*The Spirit of God
*Be filled with God's Word
*Be prayerful for all saints for supplication and
perserverance
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2018
SO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN CHRIST, A MORE POWERFUL BEING THAN THE ANGELS DESCENDED?

Panic! !!!
1. Before the Panic, the [b]Kings of the East took note:[/b]

Mat 2: 2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

2. It is interecting that the Roman empire made an attempt on his life

By Herod decreeing death of all new borns 2 years and below. This happened before as Israel was being delivered from Egypt. I have demonstrated how these Princes who were fallen Angels took power and ruled over Kingdoms of the earth. [url]here[=https://www.nairaland.com/4812519/how-freemasons-took-over-world#72451469/url]

It is prophesied that this will be more prevalent in the last days. The Princes will come from their seclusion and mix with men one again in the days of the fifth King as revealed in the vision...

Daniel 2
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

3. The devil offered Christ a deal.

Now that we have established who rules the Principalities, and that the descended Angels divided the land amongst themselves and that they ruled according to their ranks. It is obvious that the devil reffered to here was their chief prince. Their KING, as only he was in a position to give the Kingdoms of the earth to whoever he wished.

Years later, He came to Christ on the mountain and offered the best he had. (On a side note, I find it interesting that the Holy Angels only came to Christ after he made the devil depart. Perhaps he really needed that fast for this breakthrough that equipped him for the start of his ministry)

To which the Word of God in flesh refused ... He came for the same Kingdom, to change its rulership from the unclean spirits to the Holy . ..

Mathew 4
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve...

Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Christ's Earthly Wars Against the Powers of Darkness

SO ... Christ desceded on a planet overun by evil spirits descended from men and Angels on the lower levels and ruled by Invading powers/Angels from outerspace who considered the earth and acquired territorial enclave full of human subjects at their service. Some still reigned as Kings while other confined their selves to a more spiritual form.

Christ's first words were a declaration of war on the Kings of the earth ...

The first sword was drawn by John the baptist ... and here we see the kind of weaponry that the Incoming Kingdom uses ... highlighted. John was dangerous to the powers ..

Mark 1:
2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Baptism (prophetic action that lead to spiritual cleansing/righteousness

4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Declaration of Christ (the Gospel of peace)

3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

By declaring who Christ was, the power of Christ began to permiate the spiritual high places. The richest of His Principality began infiltrating the earth. That's how he made way for Him. He introduced His essence into the reigns of the earth.

He Decreed the Judgement of the Powers that be

Mathew 3:

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

He Decreed the coming power of the Holy Spirit and the Divine fire (God is a consuming fire)
Mat 3:11
... he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:...

He also lived a consecrated life as a Nazarite. Very important for anyone who wishes to walk with God.

Matthew 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

He Announced Christ in person when He came for Baptism.

What is more powerful than this?

Christ had this to say of John ... that the Kingdom of God had suffered violence (was at war) since the day of John the Baptist. Repent, the Kingdom of God is nigh, they both proclaimed in power. A definite a time of treason. It is no wonder that both two were considered a threat and killed by the powers of the day.

Evil spirits had a fearfully reaction to the presence of Christ. They left their hold of human spirits at his presence and command ... further distabilizing the spiritual ruling powers ...

Mat 4
23 And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God...

27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
This destabilization is what the people of Assyria pleaded with him against

Mathew 8:
34 And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

Christ summarised his works as prophesied in Isaiah. Note the emphasis ...

Luke 4
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty [/b]them that are bruised,

19 To [b]preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Ealier versions of the text are more definite of his powers on earth.

1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim (You know that a Kings degree is law) the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn ...

Read the rest of the chapter for More of what Christ came for and accomplished.

You can see that the weapons of Christ are in not earthy. They are powers, otherwise named Graces that are qualities of the Kingdom of God. By people taking on these Graces, the powers of darkness lose their grip on earth.

Darkness thrives and strengthens her powers when the opposite is true - they are called the works of darkness

Lies, bondage, iniquity, rebellion, possession and oppression of men by foul spirits, and foulness and vanity of speech.
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is there a gap in knowledge of spiritual powers between the generation of giants and the modern world?

Yep. A gap called ignorance. I remember not too long ago laughing when my grand mother spoke of historical giants in the area. We have been taught that our grandparents and their generations are primitive and backward, which makes us dismiss everything that does not conform to our Western brainwashing (otherwise refered to as education).

Back to our recent grandparents ...

From the following points, it is apparent that the Bantu ancestors had interacted with these gods that walked the earth and their rituals (a specially sacrifice, which they begin to demisify).

I find the Bantu and interesting group because sometime in their history, they adopted monotheism but you can still tell there are silent aspects of idolatry in their philosophy, specifically in the veneration of the early / dead ancestors. Take note that they consider the earliest men " ... strongest vital force because they got it directly from God... " We know they lived hundreds of years (the men). The angels are still living hidden from sight grin

General Bantu people philosophy. ..

General Bantu peoples thought as follows:[21]

1. The universe is composed of interacting and interconnected forces whose manifestation is the physical things we see, including ourselves and those we don't see.

2. All those forces (things) in the universe came from God who, from the beginning of time, have had the vital divine force of creation within himself.

3. Everything created by God retains a bond from God (Creator) to the created.

4. The first humans who were created by God have the strongest vital force because they got it directly from God.

5. Because these first humans sit just below God in power, they are almost like Gods or even can be Gods.
The current parent of an individual is the link to God through the immediate dead and through ancestors.
On Earth, humans have the highest quantity of vital force.

6. All the other things (forces) on Earth were created to enable human vital force (being) become stronger.

7. All things have vital force but some objects, plants and animals have higher vital force than others.

8. A human can use an animal to symbolize the level of his vital force compared to other humans.

9. There is a specific point within every physical manifestation (thing) of vital force where most that force is concentrated.

10. A human can easily manipulate things to his advantage or to their detriment by identifying this point of concentration of vital force. There are human beings who have more knowledge of these forces and can manipulate them at will usually by invoking higher forces to assist.

11. Higher forces are invoked by humans using lower forces (animal or plant sacrifice) as intermediaries. To approach higher forces directly is thahu (abomination which leads to a curse).

12. The human society has some few elite people very skilled in the art of manipulating forces to strengthen a human(s) force or diminish it, strengthen any force below human force or diminish it.

13. The leader of a human society is the one possessing the highest vital force as at that time or the one closest to God or both. Since the leader of this human society has the highest vital force and hence closer to God than any other person, he should be able to nourish the rest of the people by linking them to the ultimate God and by being able to command lower forces to act in such a way so as to reinforce the other humans vital force.

14. The life force of a dead ancestor can come back to life through the act of birth of a new child, especially when the child is named after the departed ancestor and all is seen to be well.

Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Monoatomic gold
Apparently, monoatomic gold (gold doctored to a powder form by preventing the joining of atoms that allow it to exist in form of the solid gold we know) is the reason behind the invasion of the earth by the fallen angels (gods known as Annunaki according to the script of Enki).

Monoatomic gold is said to possess scientifically unexplainable properties like levitation and invisibility at certain temperatures.

Here is a video with a good explanation of the history of the earth. He relates the ancients scripts to strange archaeological discoveries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZRMnmRqUE
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: ENCOUNTER WITH ONE STRANGE BEING.

True story ...

In those days, I lived deep in the village. Amongst a local closely related clan of one of the tribes. The houses were recently built rentals to accommodate a new influx of city dwellers who were seeking new opportunities in the rural areas, thanks to the newly devolved system of government.

One day, I was startled out of sleep by a sudden howling, barking, screaming of dogs. This was past midnight. Something was off. The thing with dogs in villages is that they behave like herds and have several favourite spots where in groups they gather at night. You will know they have spotted a stranger with their annoying howls.

However, on this day, it was different. It started from a distance - I guessed the village right down the hill from where we were (it was a bit of a jungle back there). The noises sounded like the dogs were in distress. They then waned and our neighbourhood dogs picked up from where they left. They grew louder and louder. I knew a strange soul approached. Was it a thief, I don't know. The dogs didn't seem to trust him.

Then there was a crack. As of a breaking branch, and another, and they kept on cracking as the sound headed towards my window. On the ground floor! The dogs howled even louder. Then ... a shadow walked casually past the window. I had woken up and faced the window. I could see it clearly as the shadow of a man, a thin man, because the security lights were on outside and they cast a clearly defined shadow against the window.

Immediately the shadow glided past me, my heart dropped. I tried to bind and rebuke and declare, but from nowhere, a heavy, deep sleep swept over my eyes and I fell into a sudden deep sleep. Heavy sleep that I fought with all my determination and lost.

Dead asleep, I did not hear him walk back neither do I know when the dogs stopped backing. But i wondered for days if it was a robber using supernatural powers, a night runner, a diviner from the local community making his rounds, or just a spirit that remained hidden from sight during the day. But he was not just flesh and blood. May be not even flesh at all.
Re: Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are: by YAHREIGNS: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
According to Internet news ... there is this hype about "light workers" smiley

(I can't confirm or deny this ... but Daniel prophecies that in the last days ...)

Daniel 2:
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Lightworkers, also known as star seeds, Earth angels, and Indigos, are spiritual beings in human existence sent here to heal. I am a lightworker and you may be too. As lightworkers, we each have a purpose or mission to complete. This is the reason we incarnated on the Earthly plane.

We specifically volunteered to be here during Earth's most crucial times, which came before and after the year 2000. We are working in a concerted effort to spread our loving energies and dissipate the destructive and negative mass consciousness. Many lightworkers are on the Earth plane at this time with the specific purpose of using our knowledge of healing to teach, counsel, write, heal, and enlighten others.

https://exemplore.com/paranormal/Lightworkers--Lightworking

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] / The Ten Virgins And The Extra Oil / Jesus' Disciples Accused Of Poor Eating Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.