Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,496 members, 7,854,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari (420 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by Candyking(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mr Fani Kayode who was Adeosun’s biggest critics said the former finance minister did the most honourable thing by resigning. Fani Kayode speaking via his twitter handle on Saturday said it must have taken a lot of courage to do what Adeosun did.

However, the former Aviation minister is calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to emulate Adeosun and resign as well.

He wrote :

Femi Fani-Kayode

@realFFK
I commend Kemi Adeosun, the former Min. of Finance, for courageously treading the path of honor by resigning. I was one of her harshest critics but the fact that she has stepped down impresses me. How I wish that Buhari himself would take a cue from her and step down as well.

see more at https://candytv.ng/be-like-kemi-adeosun-and-resign-ffk-to-buhari/
Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by Chri08102702694: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hehehehe

It will even take US and UK to push Bubu out if he is defeated in the next poll. The herdsman is power drunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by fukushaki(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kai mana grin
Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
i expect bubu to follow adeosun's footsteps because both of them are guilty of the same crime-certificate forgery
Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
I respect Kemi for taking an honorable step and I will respect Buhari if he too will do same afterall they are guilty of the same offence.
Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by Oblang(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wait for the poll...
Re: Emulate Kemi Adeosun And Resign – Ffk To Buhari by crispus09(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin this man is funny, he just talk anyhow even though am a fan but he talks too much

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Storms Babangida’s Home - PHOTO / EFCC Hates Me - Fayose / Why Nigeria Air Project Was Suspended - FG Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.