Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy (23830 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by akdjr(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Make she make love with 2baba by June or July e show for her say na boy. If u know u know.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
dats kind of her 2pray for d big mother of her son.
dis life is short so no dia is no need for enemity
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Andhominem: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Boys rock!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by HomeOfMe(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
praizblog:
Despite marrying her baby daddy, Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy.

Sumbo post adorable photo of her and her baby boy and Annie Idibia drop a comments that she wish to have a baby boy. Then Sumbo prays for her.

See photos below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/sunmbo-adeoye-prays-annie-idibia-wish-baby-boy/

Cc lalasticlala
I hope Annie appreciates the prayer..,may edumare give her 6boys at once. Ase!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by id4sho(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
lielbree:

Abeg shut up of u have nothing to say.

Annie is his legal wife. Anything happens to tuface Annie gets everything
How about his Kids from previous escapades, even court wedding doesn't hand over everything. Only few ju Men Will every to their wives .

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Diso60090(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
lonelydora:
She wants a boy? Wait, Tubaba still want to give birth?

No....tafia
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
And Tu Face's babymamas won't be happy about that prayer.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by commyhot: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
chidextec:
Wrong!! After Ovulation cool
before
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
lielbree:

All his children are entitled to his inheritance

And only Annie as the wife has right to some too

Then as for the other baby mothers, it's by discretion

But if Annie thinks she will keep all of it for just herself and her kids, e no go work o shocked

Any ways sha
e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by Platony(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
And here i am, flexing my 3 boys. grin grin

Baba God, Tnk U for ur grace upon my Life!!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by mansoura(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
itchie:
Annie never born?
Chai
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy by iamfromlagos(f): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2018
lielbree:

Heeey!
Family lawyer yaff spoken o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek / Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.