Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Linda Ikeji Reveals More About Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reveals More About Her Baby Daddy (331 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals More About Her Baby Daddy by daveobasi1: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
REPORTING:9JEZEERABLOG : www.9jezeera.com.ng

Linda Ikeji Reveals More About Her Baby Daddy
Pregnant celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji who is expecting her first child any moment from now has revealed more details about her baby-daddy who has remained anonymous since she announced their engagement.

She had in the past revealed that her babydaddy is tall dark and handsome. However, the blogger has now revealed another secret about the baby daddy by stylishly telling her fans that he is Itsekiri.
The blogger is currently in the US having fun as her delivery day approaches.
The mother-to-be who just recently had her maternity shoot and baby shower, took to Instagram to say how her baby is punishing her for disturbing his peace.
She wrote:

“For dancing too much and disturbing his peace on Sunday, baby J has decided to punish me ��. To dress up, wear make up and go out in the last two days has been war…lol. Just lounging in bed and watching movies while he continually kicks the heck out of me…��. Biko, is this how you Itsekiri people used to do? ��”

see more:http://www.9jezeera.com.ng/2018/09/linda-ikeji-reveals-more-about-her-baby.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Reveals More About Her Baby Daddy by Ekez(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reveal his identity or stop disturbing us, I take god beg u

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Becomes Ambassador Of Nogle Travels (PHOTOS) / Help Me On How To Check Email / Star Boy “wizkid” Have Promises More Than 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.