Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (31165 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Daboomb: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
why did she not apply for a Nigerian passport for 34 years? She got a visa printed in her British passport like any other British coming into Nigerian because she was a British citizen. She didn't even have dual nationality at the time she was just British lol. I have dual British-Nigerian citizens in my family to and I have never heard of them using a visa to get into Nigeria.. they use their Nigerian passport to come in and their British passport to get out. I am not denying her Nigerian heritage, I am just saying technically, as far as law is concerned, she was not a Nigerian citizen for 34 years of her life untill she actively decided to use her birth right and apply for it. Many other people in her position choose not to use that right. Will you force the citizenship on them by force? The point I am making is very simple and I don't know how you guys can argue with it.

Your head dey there jare,
Dont mind all these clowns quoting constituiton they know nothing about.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Dhugal: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daboomb:

I understand that you are tempted, that is a sign of foolishness because as an Idiot, you are not even sure what it means to be an idiot. undecided undecided
Tell me, is Kemi a British citizen by Birth (she was borm in the Uk an dlived all her life, schooling up to University level, till the age of thirty five (35) in Britain?

Between her being British Citizen and being a Nigerian citizen by "parentage", which one superceds which?

Some of you are just educated illiterates that run around quoting a constitution you cant ven interprete.
STFU and stop jumping into conversations beyond your level of thinking.
Not only are you an idiot, but you define stupid.
Kemi is a British citizen by soil of birth and Nigerian citizen by right of blood.None supercede the other, hence both countries constitution/citizenship law recognizes dual/multiple citizenship.
She is a citizen of both countries and is subject to their laws and privileges.She can't enjoy Nigeria's privilege without being subject to its laws. That is basic knowledge.
I wonder why I waste valuable time trying to educate a nodcock such as you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Dhugal: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
oga you're the one with poor logic. I have cousin's born and raised in UK who do not want to hear anyone refer to them as Nigerian. And they are not Nigerian. They are technically British with Nigerian heritage. Learn the difference. 90% of people in the US can trace their heritage to another country..that does not make them Citizens of that country..they are AMERICAN citizens. They may be eligible for citizenship in some of these counties if they had a parent, grand parent or in some cases, great grand parent born in that country but they actively have to want it, and apply for it just like Kemi had to apply for her Nigerian citizenship. It is not bestowed on you by force..are you guys really this thick in this forum?
Does this your.......doodle make sense even to you?.
No use wasting time on such a basket as you
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Dhugal:

Does this your.......doodle make sense even to you?.
No use wasting time on such a basket as you
haha just say it's too complicated for your peewee brain to comprehend. Me a basket? That's rich coming from a slowpoke who thinks you are mandated to be a citizen of a country by force because your parents were born there.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Daboomb:

Your head dey there jare,
Dont mind all these clowns quoting constituiton they know nothing about.
My brother I tire o..i don't know what is so difficult in what I am saying that moro.ns like Dhugal can't grasp. It's really simple. you're legible to claim citizenship of some countries if one or both your parents were born there but you're not legally recognized as a citizen of that country till you formally do so. Kemi is a British citizen by birth and did not legally become a Nigerian citizen till she applied at 34.. that does not in any way negate her Nigerian heritage. Some people are just slow.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by millhouse: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Daboomb:

You are dumb!

She is a British Citizen, first and foremost, that was she she was invited to come and serve Nigeria and all she did was RETURN to her country of Birth and Residence.... is that what you call "fleeing" or which kind of education taught you that?

Dindinrin, grade one. grin grin
invited to come and serve ?? Clear say na blog u Dey read to enlighten yourself with your half baked brain . Are you aware she has been a commissioner in Ogun state since 2011 and it was when she was screened for the position the certificate was arranged for her and prior to that worked in chapel hill , and the same hands that arranged the certs were the same hands that leaked the information , of course you wount know cause there is only a level your thinking can decipher .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.