Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (31160 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
She is planning to flee to UK to avoid having a date with d courts as being a convict wud affect her person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by higgs: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
She has resigned, please let's leave her alone.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by YorubaEmir: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Even if they did prosecute her she wouldnt get 14 years. Those type of sentences are usually for serial forgers. Most of these only charges only have a max 3 year sentences and or fine. Best case scenario is 2 years sentence with fines. 5 years would be the max.

Front page: Lalasticlala

Nothing like serial forgery. Lol. She did the crime, let her do the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by airsaylongcon: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
jaxxy:
I don’t support Apc/Pdp bt this is Utter Rubbish!

He resignation is good enough. She can go ahead Regularize papers

Anywhere in the world, it is a crime to be in possession of a false document. Presenting such false document as genuine is a very grave offence. She is guilty of both and should face the music. In the UK its up to 2year jail term for possession

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/45

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lol she's a British citizen you Morons..she is not obliged to do nysc

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by viccgm: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mere identifying herself with this APC is worth 7342years jail term let alone crowning it with faith Nysc. Meanwhile, many original Nysc certs are wasting in many homes.

Is APC or Nigeria fake?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by CSTR1005: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
If kemi does not see jail time, then I know Nigeria is an unfortunate country ..
We need to use the likes of kemi as an example on the rule of law.

Punish her to the full extent of the law. Set a deterrence.

We are not animals in this country without the rule of law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by erico2k2(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
silastemplar:
na lie joor
just try drive with fake papers in ur car and see waht happens.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by oshe11: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
klasys:
So how many years for Buhari for not having WAEC certificate.

I blamed her for the resignation, she should know that this is Nigeria, nobody is a saint, even the idiot that demand for her dismissal on this forums and other have a lots skeleton in their cupboard.

I think she doesn't have the heart, she should have completely ignor all the noise, he people that

Except you don't know how this country work. Those who are clamour for her head are political opposition, Tribalist & jobless Nigeria youth who think that because he/she has a Green paper at home, he/she is better than those who don't, with their empty brain.

Can someone tell me who this woman kill? Who is the victim of this accusation against her? Don't tell me useless Nigeria graduate.

Have they finished fight the President on the same certificate? NO

Does that now mean that the president has a certificate?

This woman fvck up big time, by listen to her enemy out there.
Your Phone dey fear to type "ing"?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by CSTR1005: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Then why did she provide a false document of exemption?

In the UK where she comes from, not even the Prime Minister can save you if you are caught forging.

It would take a royal pardon from the queen.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by nwamabo247(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
HI my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by docadams: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Even if they did prosecute her she wouldnt get 14 years. Those type of sentences are usually for serial forgers. Most of these only charges only have a max 3 year sentences and or fine. Best case scenario is 2 years sentence with fines. 5 years would be the max.

Front page: Lalasticlala

Don't forget Presidential pardon

On a more serious note, if I were the President, I would cause her prosecution to be initiated, get it fast tracked like it was with Salisu Buhari, then grant her presidential pardon. In that way you get the case rested forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
From grace to grass.

Madam Adeosun shebi you don see am now say honesty is the best policy?

You wan follow shop Naija oyel money sotay you come go forge sa-fi-ti-kate abi?

Now e don set na.

Hope say you don enjoy the muzik na?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
marttol:
mod come and do your worki o tongue
Shut up!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Anywhere in the world, it is a crime to be in possession of a false document. Presenting such false document as genuine is a very grave offence. She is guilty of both and should face the music. In the UK its up to 2year jail term for possession

Yh ure right and I’m happy u said in the Uk bt here in Nigeria nobody goes to jail for that sofar as we can recollect so pls let the good lady be.

14years lol Nigeria must be a joke!

Our justice system is very unbalanced and ridiculous. That’s why we never get proper judgments.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by kennys: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ayoswit:
I also heard that one certain old man from daura also forged his waec certificate, how true is that?

Who is the 'old man'? grin Are you afraid to tell us ni?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by airsaylongcon: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:

She said she applied for and obtained a Nigerian Passport at 34. Nigerian passports are issued only to Citizens of Nigeria. And all citizens of Nigeria irrespective of where they schooled are mandated to serve the country if they graduated under the age of 30.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by airsaylongcon: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh ure right and I’m happy u said in the Uk bt here in Nigeria nobody goes to jail for that sofar as we can recollect so pls let the good lady be.

14years lol Nigeria must be a joke!

Our justice system is very unbalanced and ridiculous. That’s why we never get proper judgments.

In Nigeria do you know how many people have gone to jail for submitting false documents when applying for a visa?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

In Nigeria do you know how many people have gone to jail for submitting false documents when applying for a visa?

No I don’t and if u do tell me how many years?
Pls note I am talking about educational docs/certificates in particular.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by airsaylongcon: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
jaxxy:

No I don’t and if u do tell me how many years?
Pls note I am talking about educational docs/certificates in particular.

I know of at least 4 people with sentences ranging from 6 months to 18 months. For forging a variety of documents. One forged reference letter from his school. Another had a forged WAEC certificate.

It doesn't matter if you forge an educational document or an ID card. British embassy for example will hand you over to the Nigerian police if they spot a false document in your visa application

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
7Alexander:
We all know this is impossible in Nigeria. Totally impossible

Of course it won't happen. This is Nigeria and she is very lucky. If it were in saner climes she would not have held any public office in the first place.

Also we would not have "risks 14-year jail term" in the headlines, it would be "is serving a 14-year jail term"

At least she finally gets to do some service and everyone is happy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by marttol: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up!!
they should have you na... MOD
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:

Then she is not eligible to occupy a public office in Nigeria you smart guy. Unless you want to tell me we should start appointing citizens from other countries to head our ministries.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
slivertongue:
She is planning to flee to UK to avoid having a date with d courts as being a convict wud affect her person

Her passport will be seized if she tries that. She has already been blacklisted at the embassy. Your WCW is not going anywhere soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by docadams: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Does anyone care to explain why Nigeria's vetting system is so bad. Her certificate passed through screening multiple entities without being detected. The Ogun state government didnt notice and federal government didnt notice.

Those who procured the fake document for her did her in when she refused to submit to their continuous blackmail. Saraki became involved somehow, the reason why she caused a whopping N10b to be released to the senate without appropriation. She was exposed when she refused to yield to further blackmail.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
klasys:
So how many years for Buhari for not having WAEC certificate.

I blamed her for the resignation, she should know that this is Nigeria, nobody is a saint, even the idiot that demand for her dismissal on this forums and other have a lots skeleton in their cupboard.

I think she doesn't have the heart, she should have completely ignor all the noise, he people that

Except you don't know how this country work. Those who are clamour for her head are political opposition, Tribalist & jobless Nigeria youth who think that because he/she has a Green paper at home, he/she is better than those who don't, with their empty brain.

Can someone tell me who this woman kill? Who is the victim of this accusation against her? Don't tell me useless Nigeria graduate.

Have they finished fight the President on the same certificate? NO

Does that now mean that the president has a certificate?

This woman fvck up big time, by listen to her enemy out there.
God bless you. Is her crime different from the president's crime? No.
If I were in her position I wouldn't resign until Buhari resigns.
Nigeria is doomed, we don't need a prophet to tell us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by shegra58: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
This one think say na obodoyibo we dey embarassed embarassed
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by Sleekfingers: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good. But I don't see her going to jail or even fine. In a sane countries she will be jail and pay some huge fine. But the opposite is the case here in naija.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by soke02(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by KIDfurniture(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
God punish NYSC
Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by alex81(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
God bless you. Is her crime different from the president's crime? No.
If I were in her position I wouldn't resign until Buhari resigns.
Nigeria is doomed, we don't need a prophet to tell us.
I agree with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document by mvem(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
bixton:
Now, we're seeing people reciting the laws of the land and nysc act

We have had several ministers who did not do nysc or got an exemption.

If you're bothered that the exemption letter was forged, well you'll have to proove that she was complicit.....
After all this is not her first position in the public service and the relevant authorities who screened her refused to do the needful to save us these unnecesay speeches.

While some wailers are still at it, she'll soon be offered a job by an international organisation/company.
..dont you think this has already tarnish her public image..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooding: King Charles III Condoles With Buhari / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.