Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World. (503 Views)

Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun / #EndSARS: An Appeal To Protesters To Stop Obstructing Traffic / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World. by win2kwire: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World. by limeta(f): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
In that case do the right thing free them
Give them biafra wala you will be free to go round the world in peace
Right now we more worried about Afonja skull mining business in nigeria
No grave is safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is An Appeal To All Nigerians Living Or Visiting Any Part Of The World. by mrjaydee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is a bit too far.. how conclusive are your investigations? This tribal diss is all for fun here on nairaland. Make we chill and drink beer.

Igbo n Yoruba Amaka grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers And Journalists Disgraced By CNN / APC Reschedules Primaries For Lagos, Enugu, Adamawa, Changes Mode Of Polls / PDP Convention: Poll Predicts Makarfi's Emergence As Party's 2019 Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.