Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) (5179 Views)

Which Is A Better Place To Reside In, Lekki Or Victoria Island? / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by bayocanny: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
explorers on the beat, you're in Nigeria yet you coming up with something magnificent and educative thread like this, what if you leave the shore of Nigeria mehn you will be killing nairaland with traveling stuff back to back.

1 Like

Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by Explorers(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
bayocanny:
explorers on the beat, you're in Nigeria yet you coming up with something magnificent and educative thread like this, what if you leave the shore of Nigeria mehn you will be killing nairaland with traveling stuff back to back.

Lol.... Na so bro.
Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by AdaAde(f): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
All these oyinbo pipu sef
Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Explorers you have started......again
Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by Explorers(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2018
jagugu88li:
Explorers you have started......again

Sis wetin i do na
Re: To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Explorers:

Sis wetin i do na
You know some people only dont fly away with the autumn winds because of the support they get from thiese internals....including appendix. Now imagine a 45kg having to remove it....what then is left except for fly away to your death bed, hian!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Mysterious Places Of The World / Go To Badagry This Easter: Budget Using My Experience / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.