Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Let's Talk About ACRIMONY - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let's Talk About ACRIMONY (441 Views)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About ACRIMONY by loryne: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
After much persuasion I have finally seen acrimony, and it wasn't anything less than what I expected - a just okay movie.

So who do you think was wrong? Melinda or Robert?
Here's my take:
They were both wrong
Melinda let her anger consume her
And Robert was...was just...I don't know...he was just not fair, if that's the word. I feel he should have fought for her after all they had gone through together, rather than run off to another woman once he signed divorce papers.
And Melinda should have forgotten the whole thing, since he was obviously not willing to come back, and just chill with her 10 million dollars.
All in all, it was okay and yeah they didn't disappoint me cos I wasn't exactly expecting a happy ending.

If you have seen the movie lemme know what you think.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About ACRIMONY by DWJOBScom(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Melinda abeg! big time

it's called 'support to the end'
Re: Let's Talk About ACRIMONY by tpwealth(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
she should have left when the relationship was still young
Re: Let's Talk About ACRIMONY by loryne: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
tpwealth:
she should have left when the relationship was still young

Yeah. But she was blinded by what she thought to be love.
Re: Let's Talk About ACRIMONY by mhizv(f): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
I believe Robert loved her as much as she loved him. But he didn't fight for their love/marriage.

Every human has a breaking point.and Melinda was at her breaking point. You can't devote 16-18years of your life to a man who literally spends 24hours of the day on a project.giving her no attention,nothing!. Nothing hurts More than seeing someone you love giving up on you,and moving on too quick.makes u feel u meant nothing to them. Let alone with some one from the past.

All the promises he made to her,the travels,yacht, etc she watched him do that to someone else.and then she finds out the other lady is pregnant and she knows too well she can never have one.

Though Melinda is to blame for listening to her sisters,and not standing up to them when they thrash talked rob. And rob is to blame for giving up on a woman who devoted 18yrs of her life to you and your dreams!!

Ain't fair seriously

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Nollywood: Garbage Or Win? / 10 Best Nollywood Actresses Of All Times / List Your 5 Best Tv Series With A Captivating Season Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.