Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Acrimony Ii Coming Soon (10703 Views)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by AustinX(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2023
Hey guys, for those of us who have seen acrimony 1, we all have a feel of that drama, and we anticipated more. What do you guys think about the part 2?

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by realmelodyblog(f): 6:01am On May 05, 2023
Yes o

It’ll be available on our website for free downl0ad

With this link
https://melody.com.ng/acrimony-2-2023

It’s already on our coming soon movies list.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by Soulsymbol99: 12:16pm On May 05, 2023
She go fuxk d guy up dis tyme oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by wizzyvibes: 4:40pm On May 05, 2023
yall cant see the caption in the photo. look the picture well. there is no Acrimony 2

3 Likes

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by sirwilson(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
I remember watching that movie, the end really got me upset... Right till this moment I don't even know whom to blame between the man and Taraji P. Henson.

4 Likes

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by aieromon(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
sirwilson:
I remember watching that movie, the end really got me upset... Right till this moment I don't know even know whom to blame between the man and Taraji P. Henson.

The babe messed up her life with poor decision making.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 5:40pm On May 05, 2023
The man didn't try at all. While the lady needs to work on her anger issues, she lost her ovaries due to that in the accident.

She was so patient with the guy for years but lost it at last. The guy wasn't supportive she beared all the burden in the home. Well if I were to be the guy I would go back to her sha. Those her sacrifices were too much. The guy was never faithful right from the beginning though.
I think he doesn't even love her, he only used her to gain stability.

1 Like

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by codedguy1(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2023
kurlz:
The man didn't try at all. While the lady needs to work on her anger issues, she lost her ovaries due to that in the accident.

She was so patient with the guy for years but lost it at last. The guy wasn't supportive she beared all the burden in the home. Well if I were to be the guy I would go back to her sha. Those her sacrifices were too much. The guy was never faithful right from the beginning though.

Na wa ooo.

If you watch that film 10 times you will still come up with the this biased bias.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
codedguy1:

Na wa ooo.

If you watch that film 10 times you will still come up with the this biased bias.

How I'm I biased nah
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by Psady(m): 2:16am On May 06, 2023
Abeg stop playing! Let the movie end there, life is not fair to all, she got served ,taking on violence was her misdoing.

1 Like

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by codedguy1(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2023
kurlz:

How I'm I biased nah

I can't can't recall anything about her losing her ovaries anytime in the movie, but that's not even what am talking about.

Yes she was patient but wasn't patient enough because of the pressure from her sisters who felt she should leave the guy.

Yes the guy wasn't supportive because he had no money and he placed all his hopes in his dream of selling those batteries. When he eventually did he bought back her house and gave them about 10Million.

Remember she and her sisters pushed for the divorce which he still begged her not to do and even said he wanted nothing. They were even laughing at him when he was begging her not to divorce him.

He cheated on her once and that was in school, so don't make it look like he was a constant cheat, as you put it, " he was never faithful" And if she wanted to leave him because he cheated then it would have been her choice, but she she didn't, her choice again.

What do you mean by he doesn't or didn't love her. If he didn't have any feeling for her at all he wouldn't have bought her house back and given her money.

Unfortunately for her the lady that helped him was the one he had an affair with in sch and sparks were always going to come back.

Everything was not his fault. His major fault was that he couldn't make his dream come through earlier enough for her. Life!

2 Likes

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 10:39am On May 06, 2023
codedguy1:

I can't can't recall anything about her losing her ovaries anytime in the movie, but that's not even what am talking about.

Yes she was patient but wasn't patient enough because of the pressure from her sisters who felt she should leave the guy.

Yes the guy wasn't supportive because he had no money and he placed all his hopes in his dream of selling those batteries. When he eventually did he bought back her house and gave them about 10Million.

Remember she and her sisters pushed for the divorce which he still begged her not to do and even said he wanted nothing. They were even laughing at him when he was begging her not to divorce him.

He cheated on her once and that was in school, so don't make it look like he was a constant cheat, as you put it, " he was never faithful" And if she wanted to leave him because he cheated then it would have been her choice, but she she didn't, her choice again.

What do you mean by he doesn't or didn't love her. If he didn't have any feeling for her at all he wouldn't have bought her house back and given her money.

Unfortunately for her the lady that helped him was the one he had an affair with in sch and sparks were always going to come back.

Everything was not his fault. His major fault was that he couldn't make his dream come through earlier enough for her. Life!

She lost her ovaries during the accident when she used her car the batch the guys residential trunk out of anger when she discovered he cheated on her.
Well I think he doesn't really love her hence he cheated way back and also ran back into the arms of the next available same woman barely after the separation.
In spite of all the ladies sacrifices, yes he bought her back the house and gave her money, but her sacrifices were much more than that. It's an emotional thing.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by WHITELIGHTER: 12:18pm On May 06, 2023
codedguy1:

@bolded. That's spot on.

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by WHITELIGHTER: 12:19pm On May 06, 2023
kurlz:

She lost her ovaries during the accident when she used her car the batch the guys residential trunk out of anger when she discovered he cheated on her.
Well I think he doesn't really love her hence he cheated way back and also ran back into the arms of the next available same woman barely after the separation.
In spite of all the ladies sacrifices, yes he bought her back the house and gave her money, but her sacrifices were much more than that. It's an emotional thing.

From a lady, I wasn't expecting anything less
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by codedguy1(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2023
kurlz:

That's why anger isn't really good, na you bash him mobile house come lose ovaries. I don't know she still expected him to be loyal to her after the divorce.

Like I said earlier you'll still be biased even if you watch it 100times.

She was sacrificing for him and got tired of sacrificing for him. She then divorced him even when he begged. See you describing him going into the next available female who he slept with in sch. You fail to realise how she set up the meeting with her bosses and how she was looking for him after he lost his phone in living in homeless people place.
Okafors law came into play with huge benefits for both of them.

At this point what did you want him to do.

The story would have been better for you if she divorced him and he ended up penniless abi.

He became successful after she left him is now a crime again.

After she divorced him, he has no right to have an affair with anybody again even if it was the girl he slept with in sch years back who eventually made his dream come through?

I tire for you.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by codedguy1(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Na their way na. Everything must favour them.

In fact the guy should still be loyal to her after she divorced him.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
codedguy1:

That's why anger isn't really good, na you bash him mobile house come lose ovaries. I don't know she still expected him to be loyal to her after the divorce.

Like I said earlier you'll still be biased even if you watch it 100times.

She was sacrificing for him and got tired of sacrificing for him. She then divorced him even when he begged. See you describing him going into the next available female who he slept with in sch. You fail to realise how she set up the meeting with her bosses and how she was looking for him after he lost his phone in living in homeless people place.
Okafors law came into play with huge benefits for both of them.

At this point what did you want him to do.

The story would have been better for you if she divorced him and he ended up penniless abi.

He became successful after she left him is now a crime again.

After she divorced him, he has no right to have an affair with anybody again even if it was the girl he slept with in sch years back who eventually made his dream come through?

I tire for you.

Hnnmmm. Okunrin. It's okay o.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Thank you jor for putting yourself in a lady's shoes.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by unmask: 7:55pm On May 06, 2023
kurlz:

what sacrifices? The money she spent on him? He gave her times 10. She wouldn't have wanted him back if he was still penniless

3 Likes

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by oladiran2(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2023
Did you even watch the movie at all. You are too bias. The guy wasn't faultless but he tried to his best after the first bleeped up, he never cheated anymore to the point of working with the lady's family but they never loved him and looked down on him cos they wanted the lady to marry their friend. Their pressure didn't help matters to make the lady make the right decision even down to divorce room where the guy was begging not to take such path that he loved her dearly, how supportive do you still want him to be after been forced to sign which he must sign. Bought the house back, gave 10m dollars which was x5 of all her expenses to appreciate her.
kurlz:

How I'm I biased nah
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by barrysome001: 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
aieromon:

The babe messed up her life with poor decision making.
Easy to blame her than blame the circumstances and the man that led to her poor decisions.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by Sanusiade: 12:12am On May 07, 2023
What should be expected in acrimony two

Is a symbol of love or hatred

This is theMovie short you need to see

https://youtube.com/shorts/aFpPVNHLujw?feature=share
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
oladiran2:

Did you even watch the movie at all. You are too bias. The guy wasn't faultless but he tried to his best after the first bleeped up, he never cheated anymore to the point of working with the lady's family but they never loved him and looked down on him cos they wanted the lady to marry their friend. Their pressure didn't help matters to make the lady make the right decision even down to divorce room where the guy was begging not to take such path that he loved her dearly, how supportive do you still want him to be after been forced to sign which he must sign. Bought the house back, gave 10m dollars which was x5 of all her expenses to appreciate her.

Everyone with their own opinion.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kintipsy(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2023
Most people are not even reading the caption. Acrimony II is not going to happen. That poster was just a design

1 Like

Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by TheSuperX(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2023
kurlz:

But he settled her now, gave her her house back and cheque of 10 million dollars or so besides he wasn't the one that divorced her, she was the one that took the drastic decision following the wrong influence of her sisters.

The guy wasn't wrong to me because he just wanted her to believe and support him to the end but she didn't, however after hitting it big he settled her with big money, times 10 of what she has spent on him.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by kurlz(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
But he settled her now, gave her her house back and cheque of 10 million dollars or so besides he wasn't the one that divorced her, she was the one that took the drastic decision following the wrong influence of her sisters.

The guy wasn't wrong to me because he just wanted her to believe and support him to the end but she didn't, however after hitting it big he settled her with big money, times 10 of what she has spent on him.

I hear.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by eazzzy1(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2023
Anytime I got into an acrimony argument with a lady, I ask one question. If you were the other lady who picked him up from dirt and helped him prosper, would you be happy if he returned to his ex wife? That question usually ends the argument.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by Emperoradrian(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2023
realmelodyblog:
Yes o

It’ll be available on our website for free downl0ad

With this link
https://melody.com.ng/acrimony-2-2023

It’s already on our coming soon movies list.

I tried downloading by clicking in the **download (coming soon ) button but e just refresh without any effect or downloading.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by aieromon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emperoradrian:

I tried downloading by clicking in the **download (coming soon ) button but e just refresh without any effect or downloading.

There is no Part 2 please.
Re: Acrimony Ii Coming Soon by realmelodyblog(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04
Emperoradrian:

That’s the reason you saw ‘coming soon’ on the button. They never release the movie yet..

Sorry….

(1) (Reply)

The Legend Of The Seeker(season 2) / Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent / A Movie From Nairaland By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.