Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (101365 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by CsRockefeller(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
more like kemi stepped on toes of the cabals by revealing discrepancy in NNPC remittances, causing chaos during FAAC meetings between all state finance commissioners and herself. the dude simply came up with his " investigative journalism " immediately kemi started having issues with the powers that be. Now the easily manipulated short memory Nigerians have forgotten about southern DSS boss been sacked for a northern retired officer, they are busy with APC fall guy, and deflection plan(kemi's resignation)

You are current and smart, this is exactly what I opined in my post; https://www.nairaland.com/4735977/mrs-kemi-adeosun-resignation-case.

Many Nigerians won't see it from our angle.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by edupedia: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
kolafolabi:
Correct guy..I pray we see more of him.

Sebi una dey tok say all of dem na herdsmen...so dem no be herdsmen again?...shame on u pigs...
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by slivertongue: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
dey used d scandal 2fleece d nation because she knew from day one dat d cert is fake&was bent on further decievin d public
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
...dis mallam suppose get award o...
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by ofwest47(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Beware the ides of march ( Shakespeare Julius Caesar)
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abdulaziz Abdulaziz is a gentleman to the core. When her resignation news broke yesterday, he was being congratulated left, right and centre on Facebook.

Well done AA!
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
I hail you. Just hoping you were not working for Elrufai all this while sha
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Emytini(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
guy if you can borrow another eye please do cos all eyes on you my guy

Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by AreaFada2: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good job.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
more like kemi stepped on toes of the cabals by revealing discrepancy in NNPC remittances, causing chaos during FAAC meetings between all state finance commissioners and herself. the dude simply came up with his " investigative journalism " immediately kemi started having issues with the powers that be. Now the easily manipulated short memory Nigerians have forgotten about southern DSS boss been sacked for a northern retired officer, they are busy with APC fall guy, and deflection plan(kemi's resignation)
God! You're a deep thinker! Chop knuckles
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by 3kay945(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
HilaryIvy:
Not a loafers guy?
Ladies love a man in cooperate looking stunning.
Let's style you at 16000
@shopwitheugene or call or whatsapp 08166292503
Check my signature.

Do you have black of this?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Asour: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Throwback:
What is a disgrace is that the DSS that vetted her nomination did not know that anything was amiss.

When such a stark mistake happens, even the vetting team ought to be sacked for their incompetence.

I Suppose DSS' background check does not include reliability of Academic qualifications per se or Does it?
Most people should be able to scale the DSS check if they don't have a Criminal past or Associations. DSS assesses a candidate's background for info/leads in his/her past/Associations that makes a candidate a potential risk to the country/ government upon assuming a position.

You probably mean the National Assembly or the ICPC.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Igboho100: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
kolafolabi:

Just pray he gets more security conscious...pray they don't kill him.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Chrisenwa: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
...And how much $$$ have u gained from that?!
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by HolyTitus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Naija people and show-offs are like fried plantain and gizzard.

Mumu wey suppose dey lowkey dey find another people wey he go burst... If i didn't hear of him anymore; i won't budge.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by TareWiz: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
good job, but let him also investigate PMB's certificate saga that was or is in court for years.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by suremanpatriot: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
After she has served her full term,she collected her full and retired. So,what more will she be doing as finance minister,when election close by?
They did her a favour to go and refresh ,the pressure is written al over her.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Optional09: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Comprehension passage will be the best daily factor for you

Cry me a river... deal with it
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by seguno2: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2018
kolafolabi:

I will work to see more like him
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by seguno2: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2018
modik:
Kudos.

If only we had many of you in that profession!

Do you actively encourage people around you to be whistle blowers
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Nothing to contribute as usual.

IPOb street tout with no objectivity as usual.
Another forgery supporter spotted.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by lagdmark(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Slayer of Afonjas.

Anyway it is not over until she is jailed.
A wonder why they didn't call him Ipob.
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by legibow: 1:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Why? Why ? Why?
Who paid you?
Was she ur ex.... Abi I just can't get why u did it....

Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by EmirAbj: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2018
erico2k2:

he don port since

Better
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by EmirAbj: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2018
asmovic:
who knows if you are one?

Na me and you nah...
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by EmirAbj: 1:38am On Sep 16, 2018
kennygee:

I swear.

He needs to be very careful.

Seriously
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Optional09: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2018
GentleMoney:
Wow..
shocked
shocked
shocked

He looks like idiot that’s all I can say
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by modik(m): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2018
seguno2:

Do you actively encourage people around you to be whistle blowers

Only the guilty fear whistle blowers.

Read Proverbs 28:1
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by mandax: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:

Talk of southern Nigeria unity only when it suits you.

What gave us Buhari if not southern disunity?

Some of the most shophistiwretched SWesterners named GEJ an Ogogoro drinker.

Sanusi who as CBN governor and campaigning for power return to the north, floated false accusations of missing $50 billion oil money missing under GEJ.

Later, Sanusi reduced his fantasy falsehood to $40 billion missing, later to $20 billion.

Yet shophistiwretched ones from the SW could not understand that Sanusi was lying, they still believed Sanusi, teamed up with north and sacked GEJ.

Even two days to election of 2015, Sanusi teamed up with CNN's half Muslim Christian Amanpour in live broadcast and accused GEJ of massive corruption.

Where are GEJ's stolen billions of dollars since he relinquished power to the north?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by riczy(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Optional09:
Which kind investigative journalism. What you all do is betray others . Wasn’t Buhari that said she could get NYSC certificate done anywhere and he told you to leak the secret in other to kick her ass.

Or do you all think FG won’t investigate credentials of aso rock staff before hirring them come to say the finance minister.

What’s NYSC certificate if you get good education you don’t need an NYSC certificate

She was simply set up. So you don’t come here trying to take credit for bullshit.

Why don’t you cast Buhari that didn’t have common entrance if you are so good a journalist.
d problem is nt dt she didn't have Nysc discharge cert,but dt she committed "forgery" which is impious and inimical to d Nigeria nation, next time comprehend b4 commenting
Re: Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate by Olajah81: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Watch ur back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.