Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100831 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Marel3d: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Zazzu Zeh crooner Portable was filmed singing and dancing mockingly at APC, who after paying him to entertain at their governorship rally, ended up losing to PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXO1AGtr5Qg

Portable, the fast-rising singer, has taunted the All Progressives Congress (APC) for losing the governorship election in Osun state.

Portable had earlier endorsed the re-election bid of Gboyega Oyetola, the governor, and led various campaigns for him in Osogbo, the state capital.

But the governor lost to Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the polls.

Shortly after the results of the election were announced, Portable is seen celebrating Adeleke’s victory.

His action provoked mixed reactions on social media, with some users calling him out for ditching the APC after collecting money for Oyetola’s campaign.

The controversial musician had also claimed the APC paid him to support Bola Tinubu for president.

“I was once paid to insult Tinubu, but that was a long time ago. Now, I have been paid by APC to support Tinubu and I will do so. If you are paid to do something, do it well… it’s Tinubu’s turn. I must,” he had said.

In the wake of the controversy trailing his action, a video wherein he appeared to be mocking the ruling party surfaced on social media.

In the now-viral video, the ‘Zazoo Zeh’ crooner is seen dancing wildly while taunting the presidential candidate of the APC.

“Gyration o, gyration…after collecting APC money, I go celebrate o… Tinubu’s money…Oyetola money…if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu,” he said.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-portable-mocks-apc-tinubu-after-oyetolas-loss/

108 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Transcriber: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol

Modified: FTC
Lol again cheesy

548 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Eriokanmi: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by God1000(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
He's such an unstable guy.

I don't like anything about portable and Naira Marley, they are both scallywags corrupting our youths.

This junkie became popular and rich all of a sudden, he needs to be on the wagon.

Something is fundamentally wrong with the society that rewards and celebrates such depraved and deplorable characters.

Meanwhile APC got played by this flibbertigibbet

1108 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by RedChiefPriest: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one don mad normal
Until hand touch am

Dj! Sample me 2 pot of palmwine with vanilla ice cream
Barman! Play me "this man don craze" by Terry G and Ariana Grande.

422 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by GamalNasser: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
This one na fraudster cheesy cheesy He don rip APC off cheesy

334 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

334 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Anywhere belle face...grin

315 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
The undoing of APC they stupidly engage the idiot that will cost them the election, the idiot went ahead and desecrate highly regarded awolowo statue, and Pandora petrified Obidient miscreants used it against the APC that always make foolish decision

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Xscape1993(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
He is dirty as the evil party....

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Oddfinder: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin
It has started. We will collect and chop his money.
Lagos money! Money that should've been used to develop Lagos and for lagosians. We go chop am vote out the evil doers and their party..

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Arysexy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

Na wetin fit APC.

See werey wey them carry go campaign.

E go there go mess for awolowo face .

Za poooh

393 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Oddfinder: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in my Lagos and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos.

They should also emphasize on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he's has no hand in.
Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

624 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Arysexy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

See painment on a hot Sunday afternoon.

This defeat really enter grin

Instead of Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu to tell Osun ppl what his useless APC did for them or will do, he was busy cursing other parties that they will labour in vain. What an arrogant bastard. He has not learnt from Edo experience where he insulted Edo ppl before election and they rejected him and APC. He should continue with his gutter and un presidential language.

See how Peter Obi replied him. ... There is dignity in labour, when they show us hate, we show them love smiley

315 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by id911(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in my Lagos and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos.

They should also emphasize on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he's has no hand in.
You guys are wasting so much energy on Peter Obi your fellow Southerner and leaving Atiku up North. You don't learn from history especially the 1979 elections, do you?

224 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician.

Says the ever Toxic hateful Ipob tribalist championing Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ozinlex: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Crazy guy grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by magoo10(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
lol this is how Nigerians will chop their money in 2023 and mock them after the election.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Munzy14(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
It is high time Portable gets an Orders Is Orders touching...

Maybe him brain ho reset small.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Abfinest007(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
He go chop

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by JoeyNaza: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Obi lives in Onitsha, that he does business or have a house there doesn't mean he lives there. Most of his time is spent in Anambra.

Talk what you know

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Obi lives in Onitsha, that he does business or have a house there doesn't mean he lives there. Most of his time is spent in Anambra.

Talk what you know

Lies. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar

Peter Obi stays in Lagos as you can read below. His children schooled in Lagos.

Him Tu lie toxic Ipob tribalist

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ozinlex: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
id911:

You guys are focusing so much energy on Peter Obi your fellow Southerner and leaving Atiku up North. You don't learn from history especially the 1979 elections, do you?

That is because, they know and we know Peter Obi is a big threat to their lord Tinubu. Who among the lots is not scared to death on the massive support Obi is getting. I have always believed in Atiku before moving to Obi due to his age and pedigree. Tinubu,man who cared less about his people being slaughtered and killed only to start talking because of his interest to be President should be chased away anywhere they find him campaigning.

Tinubu is extremely arrogant and think he can be President with his ill gotten wealth and tribal push.

Give us Adeshina and they brought the senile, arrogant, ill,corrupt and selfish Tinubu..

Just imagine a Adeshina APC against Obi PDP: we all would have been celebrating in advance knowing it will be a win-win for every citizen

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money his cousin oyetola he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..

Yet your Peter Obi without achievement in his Anambra state, lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

While Peter Obi was graduating with D pass in philosophy, Tinubu on the other hand was working as a first class accountancy graduate for international companies such as, Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, Mobil etc

Tinubu fought for the democratic government and free speech you enjoy today while your Peter Obi was nowhere to be found..

While Tinubu was improving Lagos and initiating wonderful ideas in Lagos such as lekki trade zone, BRT, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, millennium schools, policy to increase Lagos revenues etc..

On the other hand, your Peter Obi was investing his state funds into his family business cheesy. Now he lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

No way you can sell your monumental failure of Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever and lives in Tinubu's Lagos where Tinubu initiated Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ozinlex:

That is because, they know and we know Peter Obi is a big threat to their lord Tinubu. Who among the lots is not scared to death on the massive support Obi is getting. I have always believed in Atiku before moving to Obi due to his age and pedigree. Tinubu,man who cared less about his people being slaughtered and killed only to start talking because of his interest to be President should be chased away anywhere they find him campaigning.

Tinubu is extremely arrogant and think he can be President with his ill gotten wealth and tribal push.

Give us Adeshina and they brought the senile, arrogant, ill,corrupt and selfish Tinubu

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the toxicity of children of hate and toxicity to fly. Sink that into your skull.

None of your accursed leaders in the south east, including Peter Obi has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's achievements but you children of hate and toxicity wouldn't hold them accountable but would be saying rubbish about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey craze?

15 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ozinlex: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Threat? Lol.

Irrelevant labour party. You saw it at Osun.

We don't see you as a threat however I won't allow the propaganda of you children of hate to fly. Sink that into your skull.

You can pretend all you want, but you know and we know APC and PDP are scared to their marrow about the emergence of Peter Obi and the massive support from the Youth.
Mentioning Osun,the home state of Tinubu is akin to meeting Obi against Tinubu in Anambra. The true test will be in a neutral state like Edo or AkwaIbom where I am from

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ozinlex:

You can pretend all you want, but you know and we know APC and PDP are scared to their marrow about the emergence of Peter Obi and the massive support from the Youth.
Mentioning Osun,the home state of Tinubu is akin to meeting Obi against Tinubu in Anambra. The true test will be in a neutral state like Edo or AkwaIbom where I am from

Only Delusional Ipob keep believing Tinubu is from Osun state despite the fact that Tinubu had never said he's from any other state apart from Lagos. Tinubu has always said he's from Lagos. Heck, his mother was a hereditary iyaloja of Lagos.

Meanwhile, your Labour party is irrelevant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ifearnoevil: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin this guy get sense so

5 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ifearnoevil: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who is advising this guy ? grin

7 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

Nonsense Wailer, What legacies did Tinubu leave in Lagos State, other than turning state’s fund to his personal business?

A lie told most often doesn’t make it true, maybe the reason you are alive today is because of Bola Tinubu & not by the mercy of Jehovah?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the greatest political pilferer of turning States money to personal wealth in the history of Nigeria, if I am lying name 2 companies you know that Bola Tinubu is a director in?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by BloomingDale(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Them suppose admit that guy for Yaba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.