Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria (3364 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by python2gbera: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
braine:

Please I'd like to see your own CV o.
You should have asked him the CV of his Edo sisters, very many of whom are being hassled through the desert for a claim of bragging rights in prostitution.

-python2
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
python2gbera:

In addition, Stealer Odua was reserved a seat in the senate following her claim of a fake Master's degree, much to the jubilation of her shìtgbo folks.

-python2

grin grin grin they are tribalist who stand with criminals of all hues.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Justice escape, part of the plan. She already made money from the government so, flying just made much easier.

Now same people don go silent.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Stopdkillins(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
buharitill2023:
because she was the reason you can't feed,
I don't know how her nysc affected the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
You sound like a robot repeating things all the time like a zombie. Get another line or tell ur makers to input another talk into ur system

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
menstrualpad:
IN YOUR PATHETIC BLACK HUT... SHE IS A BRITISH CITIZEN... NIGERIA DOES NOT DESERVE HER

Yeah, Nigeria does not deserve a certificate forger.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by menstrualpad: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
I SUPPORT HER TO THE FULL EXTENT....BAMBAM

WHO NYSC EPP?

OfficialAPCNig:

Yeah, Nigeria does not deserve a certificate forger.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by sunkoye: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yes she flee Nigeria under the watch of DSS, NPF, NIS, EFCC, NIA.. all is not well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Back in London already. I saw her alighting from bus 63 at Peckham Rye Lane.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by stars2018: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
My brother I don't support evil, mind you only God is my hero.
vedaxcool:

But Alison, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki etc all your heroes must be allowed to go anywhere they choose.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
She's already back in the UK enjoying her life why the hatters are enjoying no light, no food , no school fees every now and then.

As a result of the culture of corruption practiced of which FORGERY is one of them. How so sure are we that President Buhari's Secondary School certificate is AUTHENTIC. Why was there such a drama back then as to his certificate?

Watch this video. Can this happen in Nigeria?. Try to understand the context of what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJhkX74D10M
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by doublewisdom: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Let her go and upgrade herself, she needs to cause her CV is not rich grin
grin grin grin. Madam recession.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Racoon:

Well,the cover up is still ongoing.Just as the corrupt APC government helped Maina sneaked in and out of Nigeria.
So predictable a government yet always fighting corruption.Nigerians should brace up.This useless, lifeless and morbidly corrupt regime must be voted out.Enough is enough.

"STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" President Goodluck Jonathan. Perhaps forgery too is not CORRUPTION. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

But Alison, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki etc all your heroes must be allowed to go anywhere they choose.
Well good a thing she has joined Deziani in asylum cos she will surely be jailed if she remained here.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by killsmith(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
In less than 24 hours she don run.... Afonja Sabi fear ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by doublewisdom: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Madam recession has fled the country with her fake certificates. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kingosytex:
Buhari should also resign because he has a forged waec certificate

Buhari is not alive, even POTUS confirmed it but you do not get the message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East / Another Aboki Mega Refinery About To Commence / Economy: Governor Ikpeazu Tasks Abia MDAs On Increasing IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.