Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro (4463 Views)

Download Mobdro App For Android To Watch Live Football Matches And Much More / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Download Mobdro 2018 Latest Version -live Football & Video Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by blaizy: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
SkengRay:
Go to their website.but I have the premium version but it's not free.it was hacked smiley

How did u hack it
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
SkengRay:
Go to their website.but I have the premium version but it's not free.it was hacked smiley
how can I get it?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
hausadreturn:
how can I get it?
.I got it from YouTube. It was Adfree.i can post the link below later
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
SkengRay:
.I got it from YouTube. It was Adfree.i can post the link below later
ok...please do
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
For live matches use wss. Far better than mobdro. It doesn't buffer like mobdro and u can use any media player of ur choice to stream.

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 3:22am On Sep 20, 2018
greenhulk:
For live matches use wss. Far better than mobdro. It doesn't buffer like mobdro and u can use any media player of ur choice to stream.
is wss an app or what?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2018
hausadreturn:
is wss an app or what?

Yes, download the apk just like mobdro. but fat better for streaming football. You even get to choose what quality u want based on ur internet speed.
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by krozay(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
greenhulk:

Yes, download the apk just like mobdro. but fat better for streaming football. You even get to choose what quality u want based on ur internet speed.
Pls where can i download it?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by blaizy: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2018
greenhulk:

Yes, download the apk just like mobdro. but far better for streaming football. You even get to choose what quality u want based on ur internet speed.
I'm using wss the app is good

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2018
krozay:
Pls where can i download it?

Google WSS apk or go to wssapk.com

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
greenhulk:

Ok thanks.
I've downloaded it.
I'll give it a try later
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Lexusgs430: 5:42am On Sep 21, 2018
For those that don't want to stream in HD, simply download freeflix TV and stream in SD ......

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by dagok(f): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Brand New HD satellite Receiver

Pre Installed with all IPTV Channel.(BEIN SPORT 1-12) and with some other 173 sports channels.
Only Consume 200MB for Full Match (90mins) and No Buffering...

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this HD satellite Receiver is far better than Android TV BOX

PROMO PRICE.....20K

CALL OR WHATSAPP
EMMANUEL

LOCATION... OGBOMOSO OYO STATE

IT CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
greenhulk:
This wss app is so good.
Fat better than Mobdro.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hussey10(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
hausadreturn:
This wss app is so good.
Fat better than Mobdro.
Thanks a lot.

Try Navixsport
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by dagok(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018

Pre Installed with all IPTV Channel.(BEIN SPORT 1-12) and with some other 173 sports channels.

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this HD satellite Receiver is far better than Android TV BOX

PROMO PRICE.....20K

CALL OR WHATSAPP
EMMANUEL

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2018
dagok:

PROMO PRICE.....20K

CALL OR WHATSAPP
EMMANUEL

how's this better than the TV box please?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Emmbanny(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Live net TV is good
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by dagok(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
hausadreturn:
how's this better than the TV box please?
chat me up on Whatsaap
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Teflonarthur(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hey guys I have a great offer for you guys.... I'm available to give out the login to my DSTV NOW for a token... I Run viewing centre so I'm always on full sub... Call or whatsapp 08160478822 so I can hook you up on your smart TV and other gadget... What are the benefits... You'll get to watch all live games dstv has to offer... HD movies and amazing TV shows... Just everything dstv has to offer... Call now 08160478822

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Pulse Introduces New Data Bundles For Social Media in South Africa / Sony Xperia C3 Dual Specs & Price / How To Control Your Android Phone From Pc Via Usb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.