Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (52511 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by uwa244(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ride on Boss. We are solidly behind you.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by hot1sauce(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
anyone who says bad about this guy is a hater.... who doesn't wanna be honourable patito
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dude Wants 2 Test His Popularity..Its Within His Rights
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Senates for serious minded not for jokers.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Toluensdollars(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
These man want go dey blow grammar 4 our upper chambers abi, kuku finish dis country patapata, cos ur own case their go just b like comedy show.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Toluensdollars(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
These man go cause another drama 4 d upper chamber again on top werin dis country dey face already?
kuku ma finish dis country patapata with ur grammer.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by opeyemijr(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
seborrhic:
This man deserves a seat in the senate.He would add some vigor,candor,robust debates and humor to the senate.
Just that he is contesting in the party of islamists,nepotists,liars,propaganda chiefs,thieves and certificate forgers.
Wish him the best all the same.

You for make sense but your stupidity no go allow you, Arindirin oponu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by docadams: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He was doing boi boi

It is better than entering s blood oath in an evil forest or okija shrine
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by MOSDAM(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Baba Suwe of our time! He conically makes his own money while he looks funny amidst alot of amusement in his words and d attention of people whom he represent being carried away 4rm their right
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
metronaijaNG:
Patrick Obahiagbon has picked APC nomination form and expression of interest form for a seat in the Senate.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-patrick-obahiagbon-picks-apc-nomination-form/

smh@nigerian politricks
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin No wonder he follow Adams up and down like house boi, finally him follow follow don pay ...
Has he won already?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Do you know that many people don't take you serious when you talk?
Ans: Why will I be perturbed from ensoncing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper sour objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions and millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb. I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat herding, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep?
Chai!

wetin I do u nah?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by docadams: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

APC is a terrorist party
It's a den of pigs and dogs

We used to kill in PDP during congress, says Orji Kalu
PDP is Boko HARAM and BOKO HARAM is PDP - Gen AZAZI

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by cheta02(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
I would like to see him and dino exchange words.
Maybe we would learn one or two .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Another drama corner
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Cindy08: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obahiagbon is back again in the political igbabonelimin .

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by sukar886: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
I wish he will win, so that he will be using his big grammar in National Assembly....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wow, so he's back from exile.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
delugajackson:
Ans: Why will I be perturbed from ensoncing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper sour objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions and millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb. I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat herding, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep?
Chai

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
I dont think he will win the apc primary,i think samson osagie will.i see apc dislodging pdp from edo south senate seat next year with buhari winning edo.up apc
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Nwachineke83(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Patrick, the grammarian. Don't confuse the electorate with grammar so that they can understand you and give you their votes. My humble advice
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Cajal(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
REELnewz:
U Bet Ur A$s Dino Aint Returning 2 NASS,,he Will Be In D Villa With His Mentor Saraki,mark My Word
....we are watching sir
Saraki will struggle here in kwara..for Senate let alone villa
Anyway there is nothing bad being a poster president
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Nwachineke83(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Ragamuphy: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Igodomigodo where have you been. Wish all the best in your aspiration. But when you get there no use Grammer cause wahala for this country.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
If this man by any mistake becomes president of Nigeria in an alternate dimension it will give white people free reign to mock Nigerians.
Unlike us who laugh at things we don't understand white politicians sit down and understand whatever their foreign counterparts spew. If he is found lacking in planning the country's affairs it will become our downfall.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by zabuur: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Ans: Why will I be perturbed from ensoncing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper soup objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions and millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb. I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat herding, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep?

Meaning in Yoruba
Eni Olohun Fe, Aye le ma mo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Henri8: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Tuwangaga
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Octaves(m): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Why would anyone support this one. The Senate is not a theatre. It's where serious business is done. It's where decisions that affect every one are taken. It's not where incomprehensible and pompous vocabulary is blasted to the cheering of the people without making any impact.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by tj4luck(m): 1:29am On Sep 16, 2018
I don't no why this man put himself under Oshiomole someone who already created brand with his grammar. Perhaps, unless his grammar does not do so for him in his localty.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by SmilingMary(m): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2018
This guy is a joke. He has nothing to offer, and by the way, he will lose to Pharmacist Mat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.