Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (52510 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by shadzyng(f): 2:14am On Sep 16, 2018
"Political gbolusmo" .....I still don't know where he gets his grammar.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2018
docadams:

We used to kill in PDP during congress, says Orji Kalu
PDP is Boko HARAM and BOKO HARAM is PDP - Gen AZAZI

Propaganda government with no evidence to back up their useless claim..
I knew some people were supporting the herdsmen killings... It's coming to your doorstep

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2018
AxceX:
Look at what a perceived reasonable youth is saying, with so many hungry n jobless lifes out there, praying n fasting for a better change,this sole reason is why you want him there.

what a shame!! embarassed

Hypocrite!!! Look at a life of perceived reasonable youth in ashewo beer parlour joint thread sharing the number of ashewo. You better repent!

What a shame!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2018
divinelove:
The idiot should go and sit down we need stomach infrastructure not big grammar

u stupidity is confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by bonrul: 4:41am On Sep 16, 2018
political crinkle crackle or if you like political higi haga.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Pls tell dem,am yet to d mark he made
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2018
metronaijaNG:
Patrick Obahiagbon has picked APC nomination form and expression of interest form for a seat in the Senate.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-patrick-obahiagbon-picks-apc-nomination-form/

.This clown again. More of a comedian. Studying dictionary and encyclopedia while others study their constituency to knw what they need
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2018
It is with a palpable sense of destabilizing consternation, ominous trepidation, outright alarm and indeed, existential discombobulation that this news impacts the tympanic membrane and helical cochlea of my inner ear, since this momentous development engenders sensations of irrefutable deja-vu, which in turn trace their ancestral lineage DIRECTLY to the modus operandi of utterances once inflicted willy-nilly upon the geopolitical locus vivendi and terra firma of the Nigerian Federation, by our man Patrick Obahiagbon, the Grammar Meister Extraordinaire of the Nigerian corpus mentis.

All the same, my stern admonition to Honorable Obahiagbon, couched in the euphemistic phraseology befitting a man of his incontrovertible antecedents, would be that the honorable gentleman exercises due restraint, and accordingly adheres within the best of his abilities, to the noble precepts of elucidating decorum, whenever unfolding events dictate that he once again breaks his silence and is compelled by the shifting cross-currents of contemporaneous developments to issue forth statements, pronouncements and scholarly dissertations, intended primarily for consumption by the hapless electorate of this great federation, who may not be predisposed to consistently decipher the inherent messages contained therein.

Nihil incarburendum illegitimi.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Senate president in the making...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by yusuf99(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2018
This is my locogomapasi locogomapy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by MuhammedTaufik(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

APC is a terrorist party It's a den of pigs and dogs
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by vicfy(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Wow...this is amacious. I can unequivocally permutate that his constituent would voraciously hand him his mandate, come 2019.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by francisbiz: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
metronaijaNG:
Patrick Obahiagbon has picked APC nomination form and expression of interest form for a seat in the Senate.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-patrick-obahiagbon-picks-apc-nomination-form/

Can't these people do other work?
Don't they have jobs?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Lool. Oga Pato is the only living thing in the APC that has my good wishes.

He is the only beauteous cherub in the APCs malevolent miasma of hideous ghouls.

I hope he triumphs in the impending political hocus pocus.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2018
delugajackson:
Do you know that many people don't take you serious when you talk?

ANS: Why will I be perturbed from ensoncing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper soup objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb. I can't put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat herding, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep?

ME:
i have actually listened to this interview...
Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Popularity(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Political mastimiogrinomolous
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Adexonpoint(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari for hire this man to speak on his behalf when he visited Donald Asshole Trump
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Cajal:
Grammarian........
We need him for amazement... (Language terrorism)... Sis Dino melayo...is not comming back to the NASS

Will you kipkwayet, Dino Melaye don turn Dino Melayo... Kontinue.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by edupedia: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
seborrhic:
This man deserves a seat in the senate.He would add some vigor,candor,robust debates and humor to the senate.
Just that he is contesting in the party of islamists,nepotists,liars,propaganda chiefs,thieves and certificate forgers.
Wish him the best all the same.

...do u normally take beer or sontin strong before going to your church?...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by edupedia: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

APC is a terrorist party
It's a den of pigs and dogs

...having Saturday hangover?....next time leave out the codeine...u hia?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
He will use ridinculous grammars to suffocation some peoples in the senate.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2018
elmodee7:

u stupidity is confirmed.

shut up already complete idiot

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by docadams: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Propaganda government with no evidence to back up their useless claim..
I knew some people were supporting the herdsmen killings... It's coming to your doorstep

Point anywhere in your IPOB enclave that is not a colony of the herdsmen.. Your outward hatred for them doesnt match your rapaciousness for the money they generate. Ego Amaka, Ego bu EZE.
m ga-abụ ụkwụ ụkwụ ọ bụla nke na-eweta ego

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by klax(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Obahiagbon you again Grammar is not what we need right now but real people not just grammar master with nothing to show.

2019 will be a serious business so no nonsense. Nigerians are Red right now every body blood are Red Hot to decimate apc to pieces and send that buffoon back to his cow bro no time for nonsense try your luck 2023 Mr Patrick.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2018
I wish him best of luck . May he win.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Jakumo:
It is with a palpable sense of destabilizing consternation, ominous trepidation, outright alarm and indeed, existential discombobulation that this news impacts the tympanic membrane and helical cochlea of my inner ear, since this momentous development engenders sensations of irrefutable deja-vu, which in turn trace their ancestral lineage DIRECTLY to the modus operandi of utterances once inflicted willy-nilly upon the geopolitical locus vivendi and terra firma of the Nigerian Federation, by our man Patrick Obahiagbon, the Grammar Meister Extraordinaire of the Nigerian corpus mentis.

All the same, my stern admonition to Honorable Obahiagbon, couched in the euphemistic phraseology befitting a man of his incontrovertible antecedents, would be that the honorable gentleman exercises due restraint, and accordingly adheres within the best of his abilities, to the noble precepts of elucidating decorum, whenever unfolding events dictate that he once again breaks his silence and is compelled by the shifting cross-currents of contemporaneous developments to issue forth statements, pronouncements and scholarly dissertations, intended primarily for consumption by the hapless electorate of this great federation, who may not be predisposed to consistently decipher the inherent messages contained therein.

Nihil incarburendum illegitimi.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nah wah!
No be the same school me and you go?
Dis grammar weyu typed come be like say me I no go school.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Hedonini:
Lool. Oga Pato is the only living thing in the APC that has my good wishes.

He is the only beauteous cherub in the APCs malevolent miasma of hideous ghouls.

I hope he triumphs in the impending political hocus pocus.

I pray make he enter , we no kuku know wetin we they pay other sentor for. But for him, we know we will be paying him for comedy interludes.

Are my right?
Pls don't judge me.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by afrika(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Why do we still need this old players and entertainers over our future

The book by Jim Ovie ...arise n shine is to the youths.

Enough of men playing with our future and slavery bestowed by force on us and to the unborn.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Klington: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2018
See how his colleagues wee be looking at him when he's moving a motion.....

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by sarcasticdude(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2018
becos of this man,I go dey watch senate chambers for NTAi now....... I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and
flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum
that characterised the Glo CAF awards culminating in
an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The
jiggery-pokery of CAF in crowning Yaya Toure instead
of our very own prodigy John Obi Mikel is a veritable
bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos
mentis homo sapiens! The perfidy and Mendacity of
all the apparatchic of sports suzerainty is not only
repugnant but also insalubrious!

Mr crinkum crankum
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Glink2018:

I pray make he enter , we no kuku know wetin we they pay other sentor for. But for him, we know we will be paying him for comedy interludes.

Are my right?
Pls don't judge me.

You're very right. He's far better and more valuable than 99.9% of the pot bellied looters currently hiding in the Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.