Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (99901 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Forgive me for what exactly?

Why are some of you so intolerant?

Oyibo would bring their religion and you would embrace it whilst demonizing your traditional adherents.

Shame on you.
Shame on u and ur useless tradition adherents!! In a period when Evil The Devil knows JESUS has taken over, you still pride yourself in backwardness and dirtiness!! SHAME COVER U THERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
papalsbuIl:
and who told you that this is not one of the process which also involves killing human being

you think rituals are one process

i don't blame you you've seen apc attached

How many of such processes have you been involved in?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Smh for this man.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
Hotfreeze:

Shebi Jesus was killed as a sacrifice for your sins?
Shebi you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus?
Shebi you eat the body and blood of Christ?

How is Christianity different from African Traditional Religion?

Father Christmas na masquerade, all na packaging.
[/s]Its an Insult to Compare The CREATOR with a creature...
JESUS CHRIST has no Comparison to dieties and all that toys... Give ur brain some meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
papalsbuIl:

so cutting of human hair and human sacrifice is what you called religion

keep fooling yourself
till your relation becomes the victim of ritual you'll know

Jesus was sacrificed and his blood was used to wash your sins.
You bath yourself with his blood.

Yet, you're talking nonsense about another person's religion cos you think yours is superior. If only you know how many of your renowned Pastors are involved in ATR.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
Shame on u and ur useless tradition adherents!! In a period when Evil The Devil knows JESUS has taken over, you still pride yourself in backwardness and dirtiness!! SHAME COVER U THERE

Bigot.
Go to China or Saudi Arabia and make this statement.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Sarah20A(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
See he small thing������
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by islandmoon: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
no wonder zombies are confused, APC don't jazz dem
Gaby, jarmy and blue3k2 and other BMC member if you think its normal for you to be screaming SAI Baba every now and then, this is why. think again

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]Its an Insult to Compare The CREATOR with a creature...
JESUS CHRIST has no Comparison to dieties and all that toys... Give ur brain some meaning

Jesus is not the Creator, God is.
Jesus is the son of God.

Brainwashed clown, at least know what you're arguing about before talking nonsense.

If you're a Christian and you have no knowledge of these things, how do you preach and convert unbelievers?

Let me tell you, if I start drawing parallels between Christianity and other religions, you'll see that they're very much similar.

Wanna know the difference Christianity and other religions? Find out yourself. Strengthens your faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by omoelerin1: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Shebi Jesus was killed as a sacrifice for your sins?
Shebi you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus?
Shebi you eat the body and blood of Christ?

How is Christianity different from African Traditional Religion?

Father Christmas na masquerade, all na packaging.
Perhaps you should donate your blood or that of your family member for someone to drink
After all, Christianity is no different from your African traditional religion.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by kapelvej: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
krendo:
See his small tititi
grin grin that thing u dey call small titi, if the thing get up, you go run. Nor play with afonja Moslem
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Forgive me for what exactly?

Why are some of you so intolerant?

Oyibo would bring their religion and you would embrace it whilst demonizing your traditional adherents.

Shame on you.

My brother, I wonder o.

Christianity was introduced through slavery.
Islam same thing.

Many of these dwarf Christians can't stand ordinary talisman of a young ATR worshippers. You'll see them committing sins and claiming to be Christians. Even Jesus is ashamed of them.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Bigot.
Go to China or Saudi Arabia and make this statement.
I'LL SEND IT AND SAY ALL OVER THE WORLD!! THE WORST that can happen is death... which is sudden Glory for Me...

If you cross over with this disgusting belief you put out here , bro you are gone for life...

The life we live here is a mere transition to the Main Life which is Forever and Ever...

Help your Destiny...
Accept JESUS CHRIST... There is no other way...

Everyone, whether Saudi Arabian or Chinese without JESUS CHRIST is a Wasted Life...

If you Miss Heaven !! U Can't miss Hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

My brother, I wonder o.

Christianity was introduced through slavery.
Islam same thing.

Many of these dwarf Christians can't stand ordinary talisman of a young ATR worshippers. You'll see them committing sins and claiming to be Christians. Even Jesus is ashamed of them.

Too many hypocrites in Africa and even more are the number of ignorant people.

They would swallow anything given to them hook, line and sinker without even taken time for analysis.

We have a long way to go in Africa.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by papalsbuIl: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

How many of such processes have you been involved in?
no need explaining to a gworo chewing malam
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Jesus is not the Creator, God is.
Jesus is the son of God.

Brainwashed clown, at least know what you're arguing about before talking nonsense.

If you're a Christian and you have no knowledge of these things, how do you preach and convert unbelievers?

Let me tell you, if I start drawing parallels between Christianity and other religions, you'll see that they're very much similar.

Wanna know the difference Christianity and other religions? Find out yourself. Strengthens your faith.
There are 3 that Barr witness; GOD the Father, GOD the son, GOD the Holy Spirt. And the 3 are one.

If you have seen the Son , you hv seen the FATHER..
Surrendering your Life to JESUS CHRIST is not a Religion....
It's a Pass to Eternal Bliss..
JESUS CHRIST Is the Only Way to Heaven... no other...
It's not about Religion.. it's about JESUS and JESUS ALONE
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
papalsbuIl:

In other words, you are just pulling stuff out of your stinking bum.

I have no time for unintelligent beings and I hardly respond to people who showcase their shoe-sized IQ in public.

Go look for your mates in school for the mentally challenged.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by queengift(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
his third leg is even too small

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Talknochip(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
True, most politicians are evil but there is something sinister about the APC... The carry on an aura of evil,badluck and witchcraft around them... everything about APC as a party is demonic!... Is it the sorcery broom,skewed Nicromancy ideologies or the occultic policies? Or is it the wicked, manipulative party leaders and supporters..
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Too many hypocrites in Africa and even more are the number of ignorant people.

They would swallow anything given to them hook, line and sinker without even taken time for analysis.

We have a long way to go in Africa.
you don't have to derail the thread with you reply here. besides how many charms have you done to your people.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
papalsbuIl:
please don't reply him and his hyprocrite bmc, they just want to derail the thread with their response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
emeijeh:
So, what was the guy who caught him in the market doing there at that odd hour of the night?
Pricing some tubers of yam I guess?

Diabolic Nigerians everywhere!

Where exactly are you from ? Haiti or Mozambique? please tell me .

I guess you were feeling so anxious to comment that you forgot about *Vigilantes*

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you don't have to derail the thread with you reply here. besides how many charms have you done to your people.

I have no religion but I am tolerant of all.

I know this is a concept too advanced for your brain to comprehend.

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
There are 3 that Barr witness; GOD the Father, GOD the son, GOD the Holy Spirt. And the 3 are one.

If you have seen the Son , you hv seen the FATHER..
Surrendering your Life to JESUS CHRIST is not a Religion....
It's a Pass to Eternal Bliss..
JESUS CHRIST Is the Only Way to Heaven... no other...
It's not about Religion.. it's about JESUS and JESUS ALONE

What of those who came before Christ? They didn't go to Heaven?

If they went to Heaven, that makes your statement wrong and means there are other ways to Heaven.

If they didn't go, what about Elijah, Noah and the prophets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Babaj02: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lieeeeeeeeeeeeee. Photo shop look at the pic very well. Nor be him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

My nd 44 I don't know why this guy should be allowed to be breaking rule 2 without sanctions. Why calling somebody an urchin in a public forum?

Mr. & Mrs. face your front and look for Buhary topic to asslick.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
The video is concentrated more on the party then the said politician

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

What of those who came before Christ? They didn't go to Heaven?

If they went to Heaven, that makes your statement wrong and means there are other ways to Heaven.

If they didn't go, what about Elijah, Noah and the prophets?
Those who came before Christ Believed GOD...

GOD Revealed himself as JESUS CHRIST so that I and u could be saved
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chrisenwa: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
[b][/b]Fake News undecided They no resemble oohh!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.