Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (99900 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
His down fall has just begun.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by israelmao(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Voodoo APC.No amount can hold us spellbound!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have no religion but I am tolerant of all.

I know this is a concept too advanced for your brain to comprehend.

each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. you just have to accept that. the man you are reading is a fetish man. he's even an APC member. God almighty will continue to exposed them and their evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Wenner: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please get your facts right. The person in the video is APC's Hon. Timothy Owoeye (representing Ilesa EAST state constituency - Aregbesola's LGA).

As a responsible constituent of Ilesa West LGA ably represented by Hon. Tajudeen Famuyide of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), we dissociate ourselves from the above video originated by misguided elements who are desperate to score cheap political points. We enjoin the peace loving people of Ilesa West to stand firm and resist all acts of cheap blackmail.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Babaj02:
Lieeeeeeeeeeeeee. Photo shop look at the pic very well. Nor be him
it's not fake ooooo, Infacts alot of sacrifice have been discovered in strategic junctions in osun state cos' of election. they will all fail woefully in their bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by seunmsg(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Politicians go to quite unimaginable extent to get to power. This is just a little of how far they can go. They go to church and mosque in the day time and do rituals at night. They all do it so no big deal here.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. you just have to accept that. the man you are reading is a fetish man. he's even an APC member. God almighty will continue to exposed them and their evil plans.

What is evil about him having a different religion from you?

You guys are like Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
Those who came before Christ Believed GOD...

GOD Revealed himself as JESUS CHRIST so that I and u could be saved

But you said without Christ. There's no other way to God.

Okay, for those other religions existing before Christ, since they believed in God too, they must all be in Heaven too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by deebrownneymar: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
...and no one can do anything about it.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

But you said without Christ. There's no other way to God.

Okay, for those other religions existing before Christ, since they believed in God too, they must all be in Heaven too.
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD... GOD IS JESUS CHRIST...

The only way to Heaven is JESUS CHRIST .. no other
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD... GOD IS JESUS CHRIST...

The only way to Heaven is JESUS CHRIST .. no other

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 2nd person in the Holy Trinity.

Which brings me to the previous question. Those who came before Christ, if Christ is the only way to Heaven, does that mean they didn't go to Heaven?

I'm open-minded and tolerant of your views. Just make your points logical.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by BabaRamota1980: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
First of all, how are we sure this is not in the privacy of his backyard?

The person who took the picture did so at close range and a confidante the guy will not raise eyebrow on matters of trust.

So who took picture and who uploaded it? Thats the criminal. I smell extortion.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Jesus Christ is not God, he's the Son of God.
He's God the Son, second person in the Trinity.
The Three are one.. It's a matter of the way HE Decides to Reveal Himself
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by meforyou1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
As long as it is not human blood nothing wrong with it.

You are allowed to participate in your own religious practice. Why then shouldn't he have the same privilege?
he has sold his soul to devil. And u are happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Hotfreeze: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
The Three are one.. It's a matter of the way HE Decides to Reveal Himself

If the three are one, why did he ask God to forgive those who crucified him? Why didn't he forgive them himself?

When referring to God, he says 'my Father' why doesn't he say 'Me'.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by yoged(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are allowed to participate in your own religious practice. Why then shouldn't he have the same privilege?
he was bathing with human's blood
He was caught at osunjela, osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hotfreeze:

If the three are one, why did he ask God to forgive those who crucified him? Why didn't he forgive them himself?

When referring to God, he says 'my Father' why doesn't he say 'Me'.
He appeared in Human Flesh at that point.
You know GOD IS a spirit..

All that was done for the people to believe that someone paid the price...

John 14:8-9

8.Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by suremanpatriot: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Firefire:
APC?

Devilish party with diabolical criminals as leaders and members.

Another video from Lagos APC leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A48jQ4rDJTE

And another from the East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

APC, Party of professional criminals and career Babalawo.

which diabolical? You just hate the party, wht abt you do or die pdp tht was filled with cannibals,same cannibals infiltrated apc.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Toluensdollars(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nawao, 4 Osun state where i dey? Jesus Christ, save my soul

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by suremanpatriot: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Firefire:
APC?

Devilish party with diabolical criminals as leaders and

And another from the

APC, Party of professional criminals and career Babalawo.

which diabolical? You just hate the party, wht abt your do or die pdp tht was filled with cannibals,same cannibals infiltrated apc.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by faithfull18(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
meforyou1:
he has sold his soul to devil. And u are happy

And you know this how?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Tyche(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Haba bros
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
yoged:
he was bathing with human's blood
He was caught at osunjela, osun state.

And when was the forensic carried out to know the nature of the blood?

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Seytex: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
lies everywhere, this is photo shopped or a set up. I know him very well. He's a lover of God. He will surely be exonerated. What a wicked world! politics is indeed dirty

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tyche:

Haba bros

You guys cannot yearn yo be advanced like other countries yet would not elevate your minds beyond mundane issues.

Is it wrong for another human to practice his faith as you do yours?

I'm sure you would say nothing wrong with it as long as he's not putting in distress another human.

So, at this point can you say he has done this ?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Proffdada: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Is there any Nigerian politician that is not diabolic?

If you are clean, you will never win.

Ask okotie. grin
so you think okotie is clean?

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by LANDLORD72: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

That is how you guys row in shrine things same to same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
LANDLORD72:

That is how you guys row in shrine things same to same

In English please.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by AngelicBeing: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
emeijeh:
So, what was the guy who caught him in the market doing there at that odd hour of the night?
Pricing some tubers of yam I guess?

Diabolic Nigerians everywhere!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.